BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A new idea to get the venkys to listen

AndyC

Hi,

If the venkys won't listen to us, there is another way.

Media is very cheap to buy in India.

We could buy a page ad in the India times, with an open letter asking for answers.

If everyone who voted sack kean on the poll gave 5 pounds, we would probably have enough!!!

The pr that would generate in India would be enough to get their attention

Given the way the Pune media appear to have twisted things, what starts out as "We are very worried about the mismanagement of our club" would end up as "Steve Kean is a wonderful manager"!

Hi,

We could buy a page ad in the India times, with an open letter asking for answers.

If everyone who voted sack kean on the poll gave 5 pounds, we would probably have enough!!!

This is either the craziest or best idea I've seen bar a major fan protest at Ewood

Given the way the Pune media appear to have twisted things, what starts out as "We are very worried about the mismanagement of our club" would end up as "Steve Kean is a wonderful manager"!

They said Brilliant not wonderful there is a difference:

Wonderful: Arousing awe or admiration, Far superior to anything formerly recognized or foreseen.

Brilliant: unusual and impressive intellectual acuteness, surpassing excellence "a brilliant performance"

Kean is certainly not wonderful.

To be honest, I think the majority of these ideas are clutching at straws. No offence intended, because I know it's the owners who have put us in this desperate situation. If they don't know how we feel by now, I don't reckon they ever will. Second bottom in the table, fans protesting outside the ground, locals making 'KEAN OUT' banners. What more do they need? Also, if there are people working behind the scenes to keep Kean in a job, then it matters not, because everything will just be misconstrued like it has been so far.

Boycotting the club is the only way Venky's will sit up and listen.

They said Brilliant not wonderful there is a difference:

Wonderful: Arousing awe or admiration, Far superior to anything formerly recognized or foreseen.

Brilliant: unusual and impressive intellectual acuteness, surpassing excellence "a brilliant performance"

Kean is certainly not wonderful.

It was a play on words Christopher. Difficult to mistake worried for brilliant.

By the way, Steve Kean is not brilliant either. Not in any sense of the word. Even if the sun was reflected directly off his bald scalp, it would not be described as brilliant.

Good idea but I think we'd struggle to get a prominent paper to run it. Venkys spend big money on advertising in india, few papers would want to risk losing future revenue from this for the one off modest fee we would be offering.

Even if a paper agree to run it the risk would be that venkys would hear about it and offer more money to drop the add.

It was a play on words Christopher. Difficult to mistake worried for brilliant.

By the way, Steve Kean is not brilliant either. Not in any sense of the word. Even if the sun was reflected directly off his bald scalp, it would not be described as brilliant.

Deluded: to mislead the mind or judgment of; to deceive, to evade, to elude.

Hi,

Its a good idea, no its a great idea Andy :tu:

I'm in!

Another way to get some notice (in the media really but it should spread to the owmers)is to put Kean out posters etc around the town. In house/shop windows every vantage point possible. In particular near the stadium and leave them there until the worm is gone.

Another way to get some notice (in the media really but it should spread to the owmers)is to put Kean out posters etc around the town. In house/shop windows every vantage point possible. In particular near the stadium and leave them there until the worm is gone.

Wow I'm starting to understand WWII alot better

Soon Kean will be banned from walking on the pavement

190574-450.jpg

Wow I'm starting to understand WWII alot better

Soon Kean will be banned from walking on the pavement

190574-450.jpg

Its a battle of wills at the moment.

The owners will kep backing kean and being positive trying to force the fans in to accepting their faith.

As long as we show we are serious and keep it going they will have to act (at some point).

Granted the my idea my seem extreme but the time for extremes is very close.

Its a battle of wills at the moment.

The owners will kep backing kean and being positive trying to force the fans in to accepting their faith.

As long as we show we are serious and keep it going they will have to act (at some point).

Granted the my idea my seem extreme but the time for extremes is very close.

deseperate times hey, I doubt we hate Kean as much as the Germans hated the Jews, but he's getting there

Archived