BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Hunt Contact

Paul

Sent an email to the premier league and I honestly thought I would get nothing back but credit to them they have replied. As far as they are aware Paul Hunt has not been sacked or left Blackburn Rovers. There was more in the email but to cut alot of it short they can not investigate because they are not aware of any wrong doing by our owners and they have not got the authority to act outside the rulebook and have no power to investigate a club outside of these rules. Also they are not aware of any rule breach having taken place at blackburn.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sent an email to the premier league and I honestly thought I would get nothing back but credit to them they have replied. As far as they are aware Paul Hunt has not been sacked or left Blackburn Rovers. There was more in the email but to cut alot of it short they can not investigate because they are not aware of any wrong doing by our owners and they have not got the authority to act outside the rulebook and have no power to investigate a club outside of these rules. Also they are not aware of any rule breach having taken place at blackburn.

The fit and proper rule does not have an insanity clause, or in Cocco's case a devious illegitimate clause

Venny Rao is about the most clueless person involved with Venky's (in my opinion)and believe that takes some doing as they have a number of numpties working for them. His heart is in the right place but he does not have a clue about what needs to be done and his opinion carries very little weight with the one person that makes all the decisions, Mrs D.

Well that's all very reassuring Kamy. Thanks mate.

Paul has stop replying to the fans, because he not happy that what he been saying to the fans in e-mail have gone onto the forums and he reads this forum all the time he says..

Well if he put the truth on the forums in the 1st place there would not be a problem now would there

Paul has stop replying to the fans, because he not happy that what he been saying to the fans in e-mail have gone onto the forums and he reads this forum all the time he says..

If that's the case:

Mr Hunt - sack Kean immediately or we will be relegated.

Thanks,

Andy

This is very much untrue. I received a reply just a few minutes ago to an email I sent last week. Here is the text:

Steven,

Firstly, allow me to apologise for not responding sooner. It has been a very busy time of late as you will understand. With three games in a week there is much to attend to. Thank you for taking the time to write in and thank you for your support of the football club. Your comments and thoughts are appreciated and I can promise you, have been duly noted.

Thank you once again for your support.

Best wishes,

Paul

Paul Hunt, Deputy CEO

____

From the above, Mr. Hunt is engaging with the fans. He was very civil and did not duck the issue, in my opinion. What he can do about the situation is up in the air, but at least he is not hiding.

All in all, my esteem for Mr. Hunt has gone up a few notches. But Kean needs to go ASAP.

This is very much untrue. I received a reply just a few minutes ago to an email I sent last week. Here is the text:

Steven,

Firstly, allow me to apologise for not responding sooner. It has been a very busy time of late as you will understand. With three games in a week there is much to attend to. Thank you for taking the time to write in and thank you for your support of the football club. Your comments and thoughts are appreciated and I can promise you, have been duly noted.

Thank you once again for your support.

Best wishes,

Paul

Paul Hunt, Deputy CEO

____

From the above, Mr. Hunt is engaging with the fans. He was very civil and did not duck the issue, in my opinion. What he can do about the situation is up in the air, but at least he is not hiding.

All in all, my esteem for Mr. Hunt has gone up a few notches. But Kean needs to go ASAP.

What did you say Mr. Moss?

Also cab you Pm me that address? I will be civil.

Reb,

I know that you will remain civil. I've have a high opinion as to your brain power, other than that one mistake you made in joining the Navy as opposed to a real branch of the military service, such as the Marines. And before you retort, I understand that the Marines are a department under the Department of the Navy. But to clarify, it's the Men's Department!. :rover:

That said, here is is the email I sent to Mr. Hunt:

Dear Mr. Hunt,

A brief review of Steven Kean’s point per game tally should indicate that the Rovers will not survive this season as a PL club under Mr. Kean’s leadership. Whether one considers his entire career as Rovers manager or only the 9 matches this season, we will be relegated if he is allowed to continue as manager.

Please consider replacing Mr. Kean as manager of the Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

Thank you,

Steven C. Moss

No cuss words, no personal attacks, just the facts of Kean's (non) performance on the job.

The email was the same one posted earlier on this board, phunt@rovers.co.uk

He is the first person from Rovers' management/owners to respond to me.

Hope this helps.

Reb,

I know that you will remain civil. I've have a high opinion as to your brain power, other than that one mistake you made in joining the Navy as opposed to a real branch of the military service, such as the Marines. And before you retort, I understand that the Marines are a department under the Department of the Navy. But to clarify, it's the Men's Department!. :rover:

That's just what we tell you so you will go scurrying off the fantastic hovercraft we built for you... when we tell you to, after we get you there... and leave... so we may watch from afar, whilst you play in the sand.

You also always scream for us if you get a booboo.

That why we are your daddy.

Kisses.

P.S. Thanks for the address.

Just to note. The more of you who email in, the less personal the replies will get. Do not be offended if you get a form letter as Preston Blue ended up with.

I'll be good.

Also got a reply from Paul Hunt. The first part of the email is the standard response he is sending out at the moment. He stated that later in the response and asked me to send on my number(which i just have) to talk further. If he does call I will pass on what he tells me. I was just happy to see he replied and as of right now still has his job.

It's amazing that anyone can get anything done at the club with you on the Bat phone straight to Ewood/Brockhall

If he does call I will pass on what he tells me. I was just happy to see he replied and as of right now still has his job.

Be sure he know's you're doing it. I know everyone's hearts are in the right place (and so far I see nothing objectionable posted), but I'm not really comfortable with people posting private conversation (unless both sides are ok with it).

Also got a reply from Paul Hunt. The first part of the email is the standard response he is sending out at the moment. He stated that later in the response and asked me to send on my number(which i just have) to talk further. If he does call I will pass on what he tells me. I was just happy to see he replied and as of right now still has his job.

I wouldn't really go posting the contents of a private phone conversation onto a messageboard. Although there's nothing stopping you, if I was in that position, i'd ask Paul Hunt first if the contents could be relayed in a public domain.

Just to note. The more of you who email in, the less personal the replies will get. Do not be offended if you get a form letter as Preston Blue ended up with.

But he did give me call, which I publicly appreciated, although it is inappropriate of me to discuss a private conversation.....what I will say is that my opinion of Paul Hunt has improved somewhat.

But he did give me call, which I publicly appreciated, although it is inappropriate of me to discuss a private conversation.....what I will say is that my opinion of Paul Hunt has improved somewhat.

Earlier today I received an email from PH responding to some queries I had. It wasn't a "why don't you sack Kean" type query.

The response was personal, considered and appears to have been discussed internally at Ewood. Although the answer was not what I had hoped for full marks to PH the reply.

I won't be posting the conversation in here.

Archived