BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Hunt Contact

Paul

Anyone got an e-mail address for Paul Hunt? I'm not going to abuse him! :D

PM me if you don't want to put it on here.

Many thanks

Once I get a response perhaps a mod could close this

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have emailed him twice and all you will get is I understand your frustrations and please bear with us. Hw ont respond to the suggestion of changing the manager or indeed he seems ignorant of the actual position our club finds itself in today.

I received a letterr from Paul Hunt today.

I wrote to him of the owners, the management structure and of Steve Kean.

I never mentioned the players?

His letter back said sorry if I was disappointed with performances on the field!!!!!!

He clearly never read my letter.

He also returned my 2 Jack Walkerr Upper ST's. If anyone knows of a charity that will welcome the ST's then please advise me by pm.

Where has all this ‘let’s hurt the owners’ stuff come from??

From a rumour that Paul Hunt has been sacked?? Paul Hunt is currently sat at his desk FACT….sacked?? Don’t make me laugh - cut the bullsh!t rumours!

So the rumours of him making a phone call and being sacked because of it are pathetic....dont believe me, ring up and ask to speak to him!

Where has all this ‘let’s hurt the owners’ stuff come from??

From a rumour that Paul Hunt has been sacked?? Paul Hunt is currently sat at his desk FACT….sacked?? Don’t make me laugh - cut the bullsh!t rumours!

So the rumours of him making a phone call and being sacked because of it are pathetic....dont believe me, ring up and ask to speak to him!

I suspect it's because the owners seem to be intent on hurting Blackburn Rovers Hughesy. Glad the rumours about Paul Hunt are untrue but the fact remains that it's the owners who seem to be destroying everything that Blackburn Rovers represents. Kean is merely their fall guy, but the root of the problem, for many, remains in Pune.

Archived