BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dean Saunders pulled off a coup today

Isn't it Doncaster where agent Willie McKay is actually in charge of all transfers and loans so nothing to do with Saunders?

yes he is mate and he got contacts in France and that's why Donny got him in today, contacts in the game for Willie McKay working wonders

he getting paid good money Willie McKay he at donny for 2 years deal he agreed with them.

What's going on at Doncaster, have they come into a bit of money or something? There have been a number of weird names linked to them this summer - Diarra and Tevez been two notable ones. Now they've pulled off a major coup by getting Diouf there.

I saw that and would have started a topic last week if I hadn't been banned!

Truth is it's how I initially hoped Jerome Anderson's involvement would have worked out if he hadn't been so damned conniving behind the scenes. Big ego's all round but if he had come in and struck up a proper working relationship with the then management it could have worked admirably. But he didn't did he? Reminds me of the old saying..... 'Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive'.

Top quality player diouf. Deffo still a premier league player.

Brady mustt have put the halt on that...she proper slagged him in her column. Sam won't be happy.

Football and politics don't mix. Same as most football matters and women.

yes he is mate and he got contacts in France and that's why Donny got him in today, contacts in the game for Willie McKay working wonders

he getting paid good money Willie McKay he at donny for 2 years deal he agreed with them.

Btw it's not mate! Unless you habitually go round calling females of your acquaintance mate! And contacts in France mean nothing if the player you are bringing in is Fabien Robert. I've seen him for Lorient and he's rubbish - if he had it Christian Gourcuff would have found it.

Why is it worrying? It's a perfectly reasonable plan that has the potential to benefitt all concerned.

More importantly from a Doncaster point of view, Billy Sharp is playing and has scored tonight after the death of his two day old son at the weekend. Crazy that he's on the football pitch so soon, but all credit to him for dealing with such a tragedy in a positive way. Mr Tevez, take note.

Why is it worrying? It's a perfectly reasonable plan that has the potential to benefitt all concerned.

More importantly from a Doncaster point of view, Billy Sharp is playing and has scored tonight after the death of his two day old son at the weekend. Crazy that he's on the football pitch so soon, but all credit to him for dealing with such a tragedy in a positive way. Mr Tevez, take note.

One agent has control over EVERY in and out, chairman, manager and board have zero say. His single aim is to bring players in and move them on as quickly as possible, does not care about the club, building an infrastructure or youth development. Doncaster have basically become Tesco, stack em high and cheap.

Immense courage from Sharp. Spot on with the Tevez comment

And the youtube link I posted for the preview of the Norwich game omitted to mention that Norwich Goalkeeper in that game, Bryan Gunn, had recently lost his young daughter who died of lukemia shortly before the game.

Just sometimes we all get all agitated and get our knickers in a twist when there maybe other things to consider.

As T4E has said, Tevez take note. I doubt if he will though.

• Backroom

I remember feeling so bad for Gunn in the midst of being overjoyed at the result that day.

He just looked a beaten man when Shearer dinked that one over him!

Massive respect to Billy Sharp RIP little one, can't imagine their pain

One agent has control over EVERY in and out, chairman, manager and board have zero say. His single aim is to bring players in and move them on as quickly as possible, does not care about the club, building an infrastructure or youth development. Doncaster have basically become Tesco, stack em high and cheap.

Not bad progress and who could blame them given they have only ever been a corner shop?

Archived