BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] MRS. ANURADHA J.DESAI

Agree there mate,but Andy Cryer got direct contact with MRS D if you ask the guy, but he doesn't want to share the information with the suffering Rovers Fans.

Finger cross there will pass my call to MRS D and is she married woman and god knows what her role is back home or she could be sat on her back side doing nothing to solved the fans issues.

Your phone bill must be astronomical.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree there mate,but Andy Cryer got direct contact with MRS D if you ask the guy, but he doesn't want to share the information with the suffering Rovers Fans.

Finger cross there will pass my call to MRS D and is she married woman and god knows what her role is back home or she could be sat on her back side doing nothing to solved the fans issues.

This is interesting if you like that kind of thing

http://www.indisearc...s-pvtltd/109928

The telephone number is the number that _786 says is his contact with Mrs D

Its a public domain item, anyone can find it

:lol:

This is interesting if you like that kind of thing

http://www.indisearch.com/venkateshwara-hatcheries-pvtltd/109928

The telephone number is the number that rodent_786 says is his contact with Mrs D

Its a public domain item, anyone can find it

:lol:

Dear Admin

please have words with him because he calling me rodent_786 and also when I report him , I have not hear a thing by the admin.

Yes, Yogi can you please stop picking on Rodent, he cant bear it.

same apply to you mate ,the odd names are not nice it only brings others involved if it happens more often, I will leave the forum and some people dont want to see this happened.

by the way ste was not having a pop at you I got respect towards everybody.

I did not mean it literally, but never mind.

Are you going to give us a reason as to why there was no good news announced on the pitch on Saturday? And why a press conference has not yet taken place this week?

I said it was unconfirmed reports did not say it was going to happen. so please lets move on.

Yes, Yogi can you please stop picking on Rodent, he cant bear it.

ok boo boo, will do,

I would have let him know by PM but he has blocked them so I thought he might like a bit more time in the spotlight,

bear face cheek I know but this is no picnic basket

"I am going to be honestly here Kean has not gone because for one thing the owners are talking to 2 managers that their are keen on"

No PR in the world would rat out their boss to some random guy on the phone.

I bet you did phone up but they told you nothing and you made the rest up.

I think you are stupid enough to think that we are stupid enough to believe you.

Don't know why Glen is backing this guy.

"I am going to be honestly here Kean has not gone because for one thing the owners are talking to 2 managers that their are keen on"

I think you are stupid enough to think that we are stupid enough to believe you.

I blame Amit!

These social workers should know better than let their charges use computers un supervised

Glenn talks facts and true hurts you.

by the way there is 99p calling cards in shop.

Yeah I know, I once used one to ring Spain -> England.

It lasted about 28 seconds before the line went dead.

Which makes me doubt you had a full blown convocation with a PA in India using one.

Yeah I know, I once used one to ring Spain -> England.

It lasted about 28 seconds before the line went dead.

Which makes me doubt you had a full blown convocation with a PA in India using one.

stop posting rubbish 99p cards have about 30 mins OK go and test them any off you lot have got no respect and you lot have only done is post spam to my thread on the forum.

Admin please get on to this matter its not on by them , I not said anything wrong, I am signing out and I will no longer post until the matter is sorted out thank you.

hope to hear from the admin by PM cheers.

All i'm saying is he made the phone call, who he spoke to I don't know cos I was not there, but he did show me the contact details last night, if they are to Mrs Desai again I don't know.

However I don't buy that they would reveal information over the phone especially anything sensitive.

My backing of him is simples........ He should not be mocked for a language barrier when English is not his first language and may not even be his second, He want's the Manager removing like many of us, and credit were credit is due, at least he is trying to get some answers by making calls. They may not bare fruits but i'd never knock anyone for trying.

stop posting rubbish 99p cards have about 30 mins OK go and test them any off you lot have got no respect and you lot have only done is post spam to my thread on the forum.

Admin please get on to this matter its not on by them , I not said anything wrong, I am signing out and I will no longer post until the matter is sorted out thank you.

My advice to the admin is to ban you, you annoy too many people, I can't remember anyone so ridiculous.

How are you going to read your PM's if you have signed out?

• Backroom

Sorry pal but you have recieved a gentle ribbing at best for posting rumours and conjecture that is nigh on unreadable.

My advice would be cut down on the posting for a while as you are rubbing people the wrong way it seems, you may have been right on the Clement stuff but the rest of your claims have yet to be proven.

Also you aren't above anyone and aren't in a position to make demands of the admin of the site or bombard anyone with PMs.

Archived