BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] MRS. ANURADHA J.DESAI

Im tempted to say that this thread appears to have wandered off topic, but after reading it im not too sure that there really was a topic to begin with.

Some of you may have your own opinions about the legitemacy of Rovers_786 claims/information/stories. If you dont believe him then add him to your ignore list. If you think he is a WUM, add him to your ignore list and dont feed him.

Please veryone, keep it civil and if you have a problem with how other posters are treating you, dont complain on the board as it only ends up in further derision. Use the report post function if you feel that a post has breeched the posting guideines.

Thank you.

And Glenn, yes. Im missing Lofty too.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No offence guys because this is what separates the two ways of thinking. You REALLY take this whole thing personally and count that in. Others can just get over it and get past it and look solely at the football (and, yes, results :blush: ).

But that leaves me to believe that, although he's on borrowed time, for me, he still has a little left. And I want to see if he really can muster those points in an easier run of games.

And how much longer do we give him? You see, the thing I don't get is why some people think we will suddenly turn it around and start piling on the points. The more we keep playing well in comparison to how we played earlier and still don't pick up points, the more demoralised the players become. They are working their socks off in most cases for no rewards on the pitch. What happens when they can't keep lifting themselves to do it again? The way it seems at the moment, Kean isn't going, regardless of how far adrift we get, until it's too late to do anything. I, like many others, would like to know why. I don't believe the owners are THAT dumb. I fail to see why, in the grand scheme of things, the few million it should cost to get rid is a stumbling block, which then leads many people to think there must be something else, something potentially very damaging that might come to the fore if Kean is sacked. There are definitely more questions than answers at the moment but wait and see in terms of the manager should not be an option. He should be on his way now, instantly and without a chance to do any more damage to our club.

Im tempted to say that this thread appears to have wandered off topic, but after reading it im not too sure that there really was a topic to begin with.

Some of you may have your own opinions about the legitemacy of Rovers_786 claims/information/stories. If you dont believe him then add him to your ignore list. If you think he is a WUM, add him to your ignore list and dont feed him.

no point in adding him to the ignore list because a billion people quote him in every thread.

you know what you now testing me badly here guys,your not listening to people advice and the only way this will be sorted if Glenn the admin tells you off. I dont want to see this happen but it will happen because its not on and your all begin childish .

you all had your joke now now stop it if not you should not be here posting end off the day.

This forum is related to Rovers not me so cut it down ok.

Wait, so this isnt a troll? Being completely serious, is this a real person/fan?

• Backroom

Wait, so this isnt a troll? Being completely serious, is this a real person/fan?

To be honest I hope he is a troll but appears to be a real person, Rovers_786 I think it may be a good idea to write about yourself in introuduce yourself so we know a bit more, age etc

Seriously guys, Glen has told me a little about rover_786 and I have to say I became full of admiration for him.

Far more fortunate people are taking the mick on here but this lad had the guts to pick up the phone and try to tell Mrs Desai exactly what he thinks.

If the rest of the Rovers fans had half his pluck, we'd be in a much much better state as a football community than we are now.

• Backroom

Well Philip we have a perfectly good 'Introduce yourself' section in which he can tell us about himself rather than having the attitude he has shown in a few of his posts.

Seriously guys, Glen has told me a little about rover_786 and I have to say I became full of admiration for him.

Far more fortunate people are taking the mick on here but this lad had the guts to pick up the phone and try to tell Mrs Desai exactly what he thinks.

If the rest of the Rovers fans had half his pluck, we'd be in a much much better state as a football community than we are now.

Leave it out Philip. This lad might have his heart in the right place but if he thinks ringing up Desai, actually getting through to her and getting some semblance of truth from her then he really is in cloud cuckoo land. Like she gives a damn or is making any decisions? Come on.

Then he tells us he's going to bring us the news 3 or 4 hours before it hits the press - presumably in a variety of different fonts.

I may have been a tad harsh on the other thread but he's hardly given us much to have any confidence in him.

Mrs Desai you are clearly gormless.......this may never have been pointed out to you, you should'nt be in business and certainly not sports you don't understand and i'd imagine care for.....your public image in this country a year ago i.e. unknown would be a hell of a lot more positive than the depths of the gutter where your company image stands now in this country.

Please veryone, keep it civil and if you have a problem with how other posters are treating you, dont complain on the board as it only ends up in further derision. Use the report post function if you feel that a post has breeched the posting guideines.

Thank you.

And Glenn, yes. Im missing Lofty too.

How about I put it on topic!

Tell the bunt to get out of our football club along with her muppet brothers, Jerome Anderson and that goon they call a football manager. Also whilst they are at it take all their generals at Ewood who follow orders and have turned everything about our club into the footballing equivalent of North Korea or Iran.

I am sick to the back teeth that the one thing I love doing is being turned into this mess and what's more that fans are being divided by these people. I put it to everyone that they ain't idiots, they know what they are doing and they are acting in the interests of themselves. Interestingly the Kean contract issue has been overshadowed in the press by Tevez, Newcastle/sports direct and poppies, it shows they have people there who know how to work the press, especially when you consider the negativ press the protests have received.

Sorry philipl, I normally side with you on a lot of things, but I simply don't agree in this instance.

If the protests have not been effective how is one random phone call going to fix things? It's only going to exacerbate matters imo - now if the phone call had been to the press re: some of the itk information that people keep alluding to having access to that might work in a wider scope...

...but an out of the blue phone call from a different country demanding to know about all of the shady goings-on and digging for incriminating evidence to taint the owners, or undermining the manager to such an extent to get him discredited and out of a job? Not a hope in hell!

Now if the energy was added to a co-ordinated campaign maybe? But even that's dividing the fans now - so there really is only one option - take it underground and fight dirty - still don't see it's going to make a difference but it would draw more attention...

The truth here is that for whatever reason Kean is dug in deep, the Venky's might not be completely in control, and even if they were they appear to be ill informed and listening to too small a group of people to be able to make reasoned decisions.

Still find it odd that some that have had direct contact with them (or close representatives) have become such ardent supporters of them, yet others are vehemently against them....I'd love to hear their take/discussions on the matter...

The number he is using is the general number for venkys Pune, I tried 3 times yesterday to get through no luck, he has not called her direct as he likes to make out, that is the number he has given people and tried to make out it is top secret.

Also someone involved in the running of this board told me that he is a 16 year old from Manchester who knows (Please don't use that word again) all.

I don't know what you mean about "if the rest of the Rovers fans had his pluck"! you and a few other people have information which you will not divulge, which would result in sorting the situation out one way or another, so are you included in the "rest"

Ive read this entire thread, and indeed i've read a lot of rover_786 posts. Everything is pointing towards this being a dingle on wind up, not least because he writes perfectly understandable english in some posts, and ineligible jargon in others.

The only thing that is putting doubt in my mind is that Glen Mullan has stated he knows about him. I therefore ask glen, or philipl, has anybody spoken to this chap in person, on the phone, or webcam? Does he have a genuine facebook or social internet account? Basically any evidence to suggest he is a real genuine Rovers fan? Or have you just communicated with him via email and posts on this site?

I notice that a couple of other posters have asked rover_786 where he currently lives and where he is from, and he has neglected to respond.

So to you Rover_786, where do you live and where are you from? This isn't meant as an invasion of privacy, just some basic confirmation that you are real and genuine. Myself, i am a 27 year old male, born in Blackburn, living in darwen!

Now Now people this is venkys plan to divide the fanbase

Have any of you thought that 786 might have rung up Venkys tried his best to speak to Mrs Desai they might have told him they are speaking to 2 managers they might have lied to him?

In 12 months they have spun many lies I like Philip have much admiration for him at least he is trying to do something also it is not his fault his grammar is not good he is trying his best and at least he is reporting what he has been told he can't be blamed if the organisation he is speaking to are spouting porkies

I for one like his posts and as a fanbase we as Rovers fans need to stick together not keep getting divided as they say once these clowns have gone and done damage to this great club we as Rovers fans need to stick together & show the clowns the fanbase is TOGETHER!.

We as Rovers fans will be here long after these clowns have gone.

786 keep posting my grammar is still poor so I sympathise how you feel.

Rant Over!.

Now Now people this is venkys plan to divide the fanbase

Have any of you thought that 786 might have rung up Venkys tried his best to speak to Mrs Desai they might have told him they are speaking to 2 managers they might have lied to him?

In 12 months they have spun many lies I like Philip have much admiration for him at least he is trying to do something also it is not his fault his grammar is not good he is trying his best and at least he is reporting what he has been told he can't be blamed if the organisation he is speaking to are spouting porkies

I for one like his posts and as a fanbase we as Rovers fans need to stick together not keep getting divided as they say once these clowns have gone and done damage to this great club we as Rovers fans need to stick together & show the clowns the fanbase is TOGETHER!.

We as Rovers fans will be here long after these clowns have gone.

786 keep posting my grammar is still poor so I sympathise how you feel.

Rant Over!.

???

But why would they lie in that way? What could they have to gain by it? I seriously doubt they get to see/hear about as many good comments and feedback as bad (seems a lot of the negative stuff is online) so why tell the masses that they are speaking to other options?

That's what's being asked for with Keans removal, and surely it's going to unsettle Kean/the management team? Or is he being treated like the fans appear to be? Somehow I doubt it.

Kean goes to India, gets improved contract/praise, fans go, get ignored by owners and then when they do get an "audience" they get given some lines and more than likely laughed at thereafter!

Siege mentality has seen them close ranks, say nothing negative and keep their cards close to their chest, the more mixed messages they put out or appear to put out the worse it'll be for them when it comes to tidying up the mess.

The rest of us are simply taking rumours, gossip and blind hope and turning it into actual events and producing varying levels of hysteria out the other side.

If there is any mismanagement [in particular of a financial sense] that will be the damning thing, but it's down to proving it, and even then if it's even anything more than simply foolish on their part thereafter....remember, within the confines of the law it's up to the owners of a business how they run it, if they see fit to destroy something that's been built over 100 years + of history they are entitled to do that

I think desperation is starting to set in here and that can only be a bad thing...

Archived