BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] MRS. ANURADHA J.DESAI

Ince. Hodgson. Kidd. Did we protest? Did we mass-letter-write? What was it that got them sacked, along with hundreds of other managers over the years?

I can't fathom the thinking behind it. The pressure of results and performances FAR outweighs anything else. Including a telephone call to a PR receptionist. While it might be seen as admirable it's really a waste of your time. I genuinely believe that - without wanting to flame things or sound funny.

Why is this time different?

Because it has gone on for far too long and we don't have trust in the owners to make the right decision.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Glenn for clearing things up but please keep on eye on posters there are still talking garbage,and I will post things because its a forum to post on.Kamy may not like to share things ,but I like to share things and if you going to wind me up, I will ask you to please your silly games away from here because other dont want to see it simple as that.

DE4life dont call me names and think you get away with it,your only making life harder for the Admin and others if you want to post please end up talking about rovers and finally respecting the posters.

Not a mick take but how old are you ? You come across as a spotty teenager who puts his hand up to teacher !! Please please sir a.nother is picking on me, please tell em.

• Backroom

Not a mick take but how old are you ? You come across as a spotty teenager who puts his hand up to teacher !! Please please sir a.nother is picking on me, please tell em.

Agreed.

Rovers=mc2 you've been here for two minutes (granted you have made 9875934 posts in that time) please stop telling people what they can and can't do.

Thank you Glenn for clearing things up but please keep on eye on posters there are still talking garbage,and I will post things because its a forum to post on.Kamy may not like to share things ,but I like to share things and if you going to wind me up, I will ask you to please your silly games away from here because other dont want to see it simple as that.

DE4life dont call me names and think you get away with it,your only making life harder for the Admin and others if you want to post please end up talking about rovers and finally respecting the posters.

haha so funny

DE4life stop giving the Glen and Ste B a hard time.

you know what you now testing me badly here guys,your not listening to people advice and the only way this will be sorted if Glenn the admin tells you off. I dont want to see this happen but it will happen because its not on and your all begin childish .

you all had your joke now now stop it if not you should not be here posting end off the day.

This forum is related to Rovers not me so cut it down ok.

• Backroom

DE4life dont call me names and think you get away with it,your only making life harder for the Admin and others if you want to post in the right way fine,please end up talking about rovers and finally respecting the posters.

:lol: I quite like this "pretend to be on admin level" thing as well, it's quite funny.

What about Brian Kidd? Appointed in December 1998. Potted in November 1999 after suffering relegation under him and Hodgson together. Apart from the first month in charge he was utter garbage. And spent £20m on crap. It's no different to the Kean situation (good coach turned manager). In fact, potentially worse.

We've often given managers chances. You could only really argue the Ince appointment which, in my opinion, ended up far, far worse than our current situation, where we've not had our renowned patience.

The Kidd situation is part of the problem, we learnt from that error and it's being made again.

Not only that the man that we would trust Williams has gone, why? I think because he didn't want Kean is a massive part of it.

Kean's put a lot of this on himself by he lies and attitude of consistantly saying he has 100% backing and being smug.

Kidd was still a high profile name, being number two at the biggest club in the world in 1998/1999.

Kean's career as assistant manager is horrible he has been sacked from his last three jobs, thats why he took a demoted role of Head Coach.

you know what you now testing me badly here guys,your not listening to people advice and the only way this will be sorted if Glenn the admin tells you off. I dont want to see this happen but it will happen because its not on and your all begin childish .

you all had your joke now now stop it if not you should not be here posting end off the day.

R u Ste b in disguise

R u steeeee b in disguise

Yes boss

God shut up you big baby. It's an Internet forum people have opinions of their own not everybody will agree or believe what you say, that's the whole point of a "forum" and some people may even from time to time, believe it or not give you grief. Deal with it you sad bugger.

Good God man. Irregardless of your English level, you do spout some crap.

Now run off and tell teacher.

Thank you Glenn for clearing things up but please keep on eye on posters there are still talking garbage,and I will post things because its a forum to post on.Kamy may not like to share things ,but I like to share things and if you going to wind me up, I will ask you to please take your silly games away from here because other dont want to see it simple as that.

DE4life dont call me names and think you get away with it,your only making life harder for the Admin and others if you want to post in the right way fine,please end up talking about rovers and finally respecting the posters.

numpty

No offence guys because this is what separates the two ways of thinking. You REALLY take this whole thing personally and count that in. Others can just get over it and get past it and look solely at the football (and, yes, results :blush: ).

But that leaves me to believe that, although he's on borrowed time, for me, he still has a little left. And I want to see if he really can muster those points in an easier run of games.

Well, when you have a manager so heavily embedded with owners, it is not a normal situation.....

Oh and on results, 18.75% :rolleyes:

No offence guys because this is what separates the two ways of thinking. You REALLY take this whole thing personally and count that in. Others can just get over it and get past it and look solely at the football (and, yes, results :blush: ).

But that leaves me to believe that, although he's on borrowed time, for me, he still has a little left. And I want to see if he really can muster those points in an easier run of games.

The problem with that is, if he doesn't come up to muster then we are defo down

So because Manager A deserved a 'second chance' and blew it, Manager B does not? The world can't work like that if the variables are different each time. As simpler and nicer as that might be! :)

you make a mistake and learn from them. you can't possible think promoting Kean from a coach to a manager is normal or a good idea?

look at his record as assistant manager.

We know, Venkys are clueless, Kean knows this too.

I've already said if Kean wants to stop the protest he must get results.

fans are human beings with emotions, he has to communicate with us and his PR is terrible.

it does himself no favours.

I'm going to have to stop posting tired my spelling is as bad as _786

i wish you would just shut the f up you are really annoying

Archived