BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] MRS. ANURADHA J.DESAI

Sorry pal but you have recieved a gentle ribbign at best for posting rumours and conjecture that is nigh on unreadable.

My advice would be cut down on the posting for a while as you are rubbing people the wrong way it seems, you may have been right on the Clement stuff but the rest of your claims have yet to be proven.

Also you aren't above anyone and aren't in a position to make demands of the admin of the site or bombard anyone with PMs.

I got the right to ask the Admin to pm me.I hope your not backing your mates because its not on its a forum where you can post things and etc..I dont need this OK and why dont their play there silly games elsewhere.

By stop posting that will not changed them until there get a ticking off simple as that.I dont care what people think but I know what I have done and made that call.I bet anyone off you lot done nothing but target me apart from Glenn mullan.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the right to ask the Admin to pm me.I hope your not backing your mates because its not on its a forum where you can post things and etc..I dont need this OK and why dont their play there silly games elsewhere.

By stop posting that will not changed them until there get a ticking off simple as that.I dont care what people think but I know what I have done and made that call.I bet anyone off you lot done nothing but target me apart from Glenn mullan.

I ask this as a genuine question and there is no intent to comment on or make fun of your English skills. It is likely that you have the ability to communicate in two languages far better than I could.

However, do you type your response into Google translate in your Mother tongue and convert it into English?

Aw thanks for the kiss on the end Makey.

Now I have no doubts you have some genuine knowledge just from the way you adressed Mrs Desai there, only heard that from people close to the club / family

Apologies about the kiss. On my iphone and been texting the mrs so put it on by instinct :)

.... or it could just be that Ste and I are both dead busy and personally I tend to deal with the urgent stuff first, the silly stuff later. Anyone on here that's had the misfortune of dealing with me will know that I'm dreadful at working my way through my email/PM/DM pile and even then I forget some times.

I bet anyone off you lot done nothing but target me apart from Glenn mullan.

Yes, of the 8-10 thousand unique visitors a day, everyone bar Glen (one n, but well done on Mullan) targets you.

I appreciate you're new to the whole investigation and link building thing and proud of one of your first links, but ultimately, one phone call to an unnamed person, of no real authority and no known credibility who gave you some unverifiable information, isn't exactly a scoop. It's the first step in a lot of leg work (just ask Kamy), but well done on getting that far already, most people give up and decide they have better things to do with their time.

.... or it could just be that Ste and I are both dead busy and personally I tend to deal with the urgent stuff first, the silly stuff later. Anyone on here that's had the misfortune of dealing with me will know that I'm dreadful at working my way through my email/PM/DM pile and even then I forget some times.

Yes, of the 8-10 thousand unique visitors a day, everyone bar Glen (one n, but well done on Mullan) targets you.

I appreciate you're new to the whole investigation and link building thing and proud of one of your first links, but ultimately, one phone call to an unnamed person, of no real authority and no known credibility who gave you some unverifiable information, isn't exactly a scoop. It's the first step in a lot of leg work (just ask Kamy), but well done on getting that far already, most people give up and decide they have better things to do with their time.

Thanks I leave the matter to you but surely there need to be told off, I know I am new but I dont need all this rubbish.

Thanks I leave the matter to you but surely there need to be told off, I know I am new but I dont need all this rubbish.

you will never get away with posting unreliable rumours like you do, you will keep getting abuse for it.

Even experience people like Kamy are careful with what they post and still get stick.

Nicko who was much more respected and experienced then you took stick when his rumours were incorrect.

as you are new and coming out with statments like a "PR" lady betrayed her boss and said they were already looking for replacements.

You have to understand how fictious that sounds.

You might be better off going to twitter and not posting here for your own sanity, then people can decide to follow you.

Admin will not act because they don't trust I think.

I ended up ringing her company at 11.30am, lucky I got somewhere because I had to made this call because our club is getting trashed up badly.I got through nicely, I was little bit nervous ringing up I dont know why.I spoke to guy called Sameer and he put me through to right Department and a lady answered I ask who I was talking to she would not say who she was but she was MRS. ANURADHA J.DESAI PR at the end she told me, and I said to her I like to talk to her and her respond to me, was that if I write to them which I got the company details there will pass it on to her but I said no thank you so I ask this lady to give her message.I told her what I felt about the club and the venkys mistakes and that fans are fed up and etc. and please get one of them to read this forum so there know what we going thought.I had to get this off my chest and I am really feeling the stressed that the club could lose points if its true we are in depths and the owners didn't buy the club properly may god forgive me if its not true fact.I told her its time the owners stop hiding back in INDIA and attend to the UK to sort the issues we are facing and that Steve Kean ends up getting the sacked.I am going to be honestly here Kean has not gone because for one thing the owners are talking to 2 managers that their are keen on but nothing has come out off it.I told her that the protest all started because results are not great and I will not name people but is told her that their would like to see the venkys face to face when there are back in the UK I dont when that will be.I can go on and on here but i shed some light here by explaining that I made a call and I told one of the member on here about it and that lady 100 per cent said that the venkys own the club and their brought the club properly I guess there like to keep things privately.Venkys thinks we will not back them for now never I am considering my next move about them,we fans should go and visited them in PUNE just a idea.

Cheers

Rovers_786

I think it's probably best that you don't write to them...

I think it would help if you told us where you were from to explain the barely legible posts. I`m sure most people would cut you some slack. People just don`t know whether you are genuine or not.

I would say the Manchester area!

• Backroom

IMO Rover_786 is a carefully constructed WUM. After seemingly finding out a snippet of genuine information(Clement), that's been used to give him "legitimacy" despite various other ridiculous and untrue claims.

The 'bad english' trick is a well known WUM-tactic as well, Rover_786 was caught out on a previous thread briefly using PERFECT English and then claimed it was his "brother" (who for some reason doesn't help him translate his other posts into good English?) doing the post. I think this persona has been deliberately crafted and whoever has created it has done a fairly good job (it's raised a chuckle off me a few times) but I have to think only a rival fan would want to bait Rovers fans and raise their hopes falsely in times like this.

This isn't intended to mock _768's English, but I'm sure some of you couldn't parse what he wrote either, so here is my line by line re-interpretation.

---------------

I rang one of the VH companies at 11:30am, I'm glad I did as I'm upset that Rovers are in a bad way.

I got through to reception and spoke to Sameer, he connected me to what he claimed was the "right department". Whoever answered would not give their name, but by the end of the conversation they claimed to be Mrs Desai's PR.

She suggested I put my feelings in writing and she would pass it on, I declined and told her how I felt anyway and suggested she read BRFCS

I told her I found the situation stressful and I believed (but asked forgiveness if I was wrong) that the Raos bought the club improperly

I told her the owners should currently be in the UK sorting the situation out. I also informed her that Steve Kean should be sacked, but this hadn't happened because the owners couldn't close a deal with two chosen target managers.

I told her the protests were down to the results and unamed people would like a face to face meeting with Venky's in the UK (at some point).

There was more to the conversation (I have told another member about this), but I was informed that Venky's own the club and purchased it in the correct fashion. From this I assume they like to conduct their business in private.

Venky's believe we will not back them and I am considering what to do next. Perhaps the fans should visit Pune?

------------------

I hope that helps (and I hope it's accurate).

you will never get away with posting unreliable rumours like you do, you will keep getting abuse for it.

Even experience people like Kamy are careful with what they post and still get stick.

Nicko who was much more respected and experienced then you took stick when his rumours were incorrect.

as you are new and coming out with statments like a "PR" lady betrayed her boss and said they were already looking for replacements.

You have to understand how fictious that sounds.

You might be better off going to twitter and not posting here for your own sanity, then people can decide to follow you.

Admin will not act because they don't trust I think.

Chris,

Please change your avatar as every time I read such a post by you I hear whooooooo after the tirade.

• Moderation Lead

well it my not be great English, but I getting off my A## doing something because its hurting me badly. I given my e-mail address to that lady we shall we see what happens.

Not necessary to be so sensitive, I didn't understand what you'd said properly, so was questioning it....

Has the protesting and letter-writing made any difference? Was it ever going to?

It's the results, performances and fans (during) the match that will get a manager sacked. I'm not mocking people's intentions as we all have Rovers destiny at heart but why bother when it's proving to achieve very little (or in fact nothing at all)?

yes the pressure put on Kean from the protesters should have come from the top in Venkys.

Seeing Kean lose game after game and saying I have no pressure 100% backing or 101% and ###### smug look on his face.

At least Glen and others have said, "Venkys might let you get away with losing and your lies but we the fans won't".

Can you imagine if the protests had not happened, Kean would be Mr no pressure making us all sick.

He wants to stop the protest, get some ###### results

IMO Rover_786 is a carefully constructed WUM. After seemingly finding out a snippet of genuine information(Clement), that's been used to give him "legitimacy" despite various other ridiculous and untrue claims.

The 'bad english' trick is a well known WUM-tactic as well, Rover_786 was caught out on a previous thread briefly using PERFECT English and then claimed it was his "brother" (who for some reason doesn't help him translate his other posts into good English?) doing the post. I think this persona has been deliberately crafted and whoever has created it has done a fairly good job (it's raised a chuckle off me a few times) but I have to think only a rival fan would want to bait Rovers fans and raise their hopes falsely in times like this.

My thoughts exactly. I think he takes great pleasure in using awful spelling and grammar and still leading people a merry dance.

Thank you Glenn for clearing things up but please keep on eye on posters there are still talking garbage,and I will post things because its a forum to post on.Kamy may not like to share things ,but I like to share things and if you going to wind me up, I will ask you to please take your silly games away from here because other dont want to see it simple as that.

DE4life dont call me names and think you get away with it,your only making life harder for the Admin and others if you want to post in the right way fine,please end up talking about rovers and finally respecting the posters.

Ince. Hodgson. Kidd. Did we protest? Did we mass-letter-write? What was it that got them sacked, along with hundreds of other managers over the years?

I can't fathom the thinking behind it. The pressure of results and performances FAR outweighs anything else. Including a telephone call to a PR receptionist. While it might be seen as admirable it's really a waste of your time. I genuinely believe that - without wanting to flame things or sound funny.

We loved and trusted William and Walker. We knew when the time came they would make the right call.

This is totally different, Kean is directly contacting Indian naive owners.

A rookie manager who should have never got the job with 6 wins in 32 games, 4 points adrift in relegation and it's like the owners don't care, 101% backing, "he's a BRILLIANT manager because he works late".

Let me ask you this, would Glen have got hundreds of emails had Williams been in charge?

Ofcourse not, this is a very unusual situation, I've not come across it.

Loads of people were talking about protests before Glen, I've never seen that before I've been on here since 1996.

Archived