BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] MRS. ANURADHA J.DESAI

I ended up ringing her company at 11.30am, lucky I got somewhere because I had to made this call because our club is getting trashed up badly.I got through nicely, I was little bit nervous ringing up I dont know why.I spoke to guy called Sameer and he put me through to right Department and a lady answered I ask who I was talking to she would not say who she was but she was MRS. ANURADHA J.DESAI PR at the end she told me, and I said to her I like to talk to her and her respond to me, was that if I write to them which I got the company details there will pass it on to her but I said no thank you so I ask this lady to give her message.I told her what I felt about the club and the venkys mistakes and that fans are fed up and etc. and please get one of them to read this forum so there know what we going thought.I had to get this off my chest and I am really feeling the stressed that the club could lose points if its true we are in depths and the owners didn't buy the club properly may god forgive me if its not true fact.I told her its time the owners stop hiding back in INDIA and attend to the UK to sort the issues we are facing and that Steve Kean ends up getting the sacked.I am going to be honestly here Kean has not gone because for one thing the owners are talking to 2 managers that their are keen on but nothing has come out off it.I told her that the protest all started because results are not great and I will not name people but is told her that their would like to see the venkys face to face when there are back in the UK I dont when that will be.I can go on and on here but i shed some light here by explaining that I made a call and I told one of the member on here about it and that lady 100 per cent said that the venkys own the club and their brought the club properly I guess there like to keep things privately.Venkys thinks we will not back them for now never I am considering my next move about them,we fans should go and visited them in PUNE just a idea.

Cheers

Rovers_786

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well it my not be great English, but I getting off my A## doing something because its hurting me badly. I given my e-mail address to that lady we shall we see what happens.

Good effort, but WHO did you talk to?

Your post does not make that clear, it might just be me but it sounds like you say it was Mrs D then someone in PR.

Good effort, but WHO did you talk to?

Your post does not make that clear, it might just be me but it sounds like you say it was Mrs D then someone in PR.

Someone who takes messages and answer calls on the behalf of her,and the 2 manager, I cant name them for a reason and someone knows who there are on the forum.

What does this mean:

"I can go on and on here but i shed some light here by explaining that I made a call and I told one of the member on here about it and that lady 100 per cent said that the venkys own the club and their brought the club properly I guess there like to keep things privately.Venkys thinks we will not back them for now never"

Are they denying that there's any issues with how they bought the club?

Also, are you saying Venky's think we will never back them?

Can you please elaborate???

What does this mean:

"I can go on and on here but i shed some light here by explaining that I made a call and I told one of the member on here about it and that lady 100 per cent said that the venkys own the club and their brought the club properly I guess there like to keep things privately.Venkys thinks we will not back them for now never"

Are they denying that there's any issues with how they bought the club?

Also, are you saying Venky's think we will never back them?

Can you please elaborate???

I told them everything and I told them the fans will not back venky until there listen to the fans what I meant,and to me this saga has ran and ran its really a stressed feeling.

I ended up ringing her company at 11.30am, lucky I got somewhere because I had to made this call because our club is getting trashed up badly.I got through nicely, I was little bit nervous ringing up I dont know why.I spoke to guy called Sameer and he put me through to right Department and a lady answered I ask who I was talking to she would not say who she was but she was MRS. ANURADHA J.DESAI PR at the end she told me, and I said to her I like to talk to her and her respond to me, was that if I write to them which I got the company details there will pass it on to her but I said no thank you so I ask this lady to give her message.I told her what I felt about the club and the venkys mistakes and that fans are fed up and etc. and please get one of them to read this forum so there know what we going thought.I had to get this off my chest and I am really feeling the stressed that the club could lose points if its true we are in depths and the owners didn't buy the club properly may god forgive me if its not true fact.I told her its time the owners stop hiding back in INDIA and attend to the UK to sort the issues we are facing and that Steve Kean ends up getting the sacked.I am going to be honestly here Kean has not gone because for one thing the owners are talking to 2 managers that their are keen on but nothing has come out off it.I told her that the protest all started because results are not great and I will not name people but is told her that their would like to see the venkys face to face when there are back in the UK I dont when that will be.I can go on and on here but i shed some light here by explaining that I made a call and I told one of the member on here about it and that lady 100 per cent said that the venkys own the club and their brought the club properly I guess there like to keep things privately.Venkys thinks we will not back them for now never I am considering my next move about them,we fans should go and visited them in PUNE just a idea.

Cheers

Rovers_786

Good on ya mate!!!! Im going to get one of my Indian friends to ring and speak their language and ask some questions and ask him to pose as someone high up over here

Cheers

Rovers_786

my brain hurts! :rolleyes:

couple of things about the owners and that their is no issues with the club and the FA.

Well that alone is a lie that she told you.

Well done on ringing but fact is that they are not sacking Kean, are not close to sacking Kean and most definitely have not talked to 2 other managers.

Well that alone is a lie that she told you.

Well done on ringing but fact is that they are not sacking Kean, are not close to sacking Kean and most definitely have not talked to 2 other managers.

thanks,not spoken two manager, I bet there have cheers.

Archived