BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] MRS. ANURADHA J.DESAI

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets be Frank here, a receptionist or someone along those lines is not going to give out sensitive information when the board at Blackburn Rovers can't even get it, I appreciate you giving them a ring all the same, but lets come back down to earth and keep things on the ground.

The truth is, no-one can get communciation direct to Mrs Desai, and as the Pune 9 proved, you have to go through s many channels and be vetted by so many people before you get the priviledge to do so.

Things are hear say or speculation/rumour unless you hear it from the horses mouth.

I'll answer this for kammy - no comment :) as I got told of yesterday for speaking out on here. Probably due to the good old defamation of character etc

Ok fair enough.

I don't want to get anyone in trouble but its hard keeping up with all the rumours that are flying around. Half the time I don't know what is fact and been confirmed or what is just a rumour.

The truth is, no-one can get communciation direct to Mrs Desai, and as the Pune 9 proved, you have to go through s many channels and be vetted by so many people before you get the priviledge to do so.

Apparently Jerome Anderson and Steve Kean managed it. We just haven't figured out how yet.

is this not a bit like ringing up Virgin HQ and asking the lady on the front desk who answers the phones to speak to Richard Branson?

Yes but you have a chance of speaking Richard Branson,

Then again I can't imagine Richard Branson being in that position of completly ###### up a good football club

Just had yet another cold-call from an Indian call centre. Instead of just putting the phone down I asked 'Mary' if she knows anything about Mrs D and Rovers. All I got was something about reducing my phone bill and then, unbelievably 'Mary' put the phone down on me!

Lets be Frank here, a receptionist or someone along those lines is not going to give out sensitive information when the board at Blackburn Rovers can't even get it, I appreciate you giving them a ring all the same, but lets come back down to earth and keep things on the ground.

Things are hear say or speculation/rumour unless you hear it from the horses mouth.

Agree there mate,but Andy Cryer got direct contact with MRS D if you ask the guy, but he doesn't want to share the information with the suffering Rovers Fans.

Finger cross there will pass my call to MRS D and is she married woman and god knows what her role is back home or she could be sat on her back side doing nothing to solved the fans issues.

• Backroom

Youve either been badly informed or made it up. They have not spoken to anyone. Keans jobs is well n truley safe end of. Also i very much doubt madam d would talk to any Of the fans.... X

Aw thanks for the kiss on the end Makey.

Now I have no doubts you have some genuine knowledge just from the way you adressed Mrs Desai there, only heard that from people close to the club / family

Youve either been badly informed or made it up. They have not spoken to anyone. Keans jobs is well n truley safe end of. Also i very much doubt madam d would talk to any Of the fans.... X

It is all rubbish. No supporter has made phone contact with Mrs D. Lets be honest, she could not be arsed to see the supporters who went to Pune. So no way will she bother talking to a supporter who ' bothers' her with a phone call.

Venkys plan is to destroy the club. That way they get their money back.

Agree there mate,but Andy Cryer got direct contact with MRS D if you ask the guy, but he doesn't want to share the information with the suffering Rovers Fans.

Finger cross there will pass my call to MRS D and is she married woman and god knows what her role is back home or she could be sat on her back side doing nothing to solved the fans issues.

Is this Rovers_786 Mk 1, Mk 2, Mk 3?

Some other questions for Admin, Mods and all - are prizes given each month on the MB for (1) the most posts by an individual (2) the most new threads started by an individual and (3) the most mind boggling and meaningless thread?

Whilst I have no intention of competiting for (1) & (2) I do realise that I am now perhaps a part of (3).

If I get through on my call to Mrs D in Pune I'm going to ask if they do a Chicken & Chips Basket for delivery to Bkk.

Archived