BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean signs new deal?

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I did know 100 per cent, I thought to make self why should, I post it and than get more Rubbish from fans.

Serious question, are you 12?

I feel sick if true, part of me wonders if it is Mrs Desai blatantly sticking 2 fingers up at the fans to show us who's boss.

• Backroom

I did know 100 per cent, I thought to make self why should, I post it and than get more Rubbish from fans.

Serious question, are you 12?

I feel sick if true, part of me wonders if it is Mrs Desai blatantly sticking 2 fingers up at the fans to show us who's boss.

Game over

Clown.

A clown for not telling you guys.

learn to respect me if you want news thank you.I like to say you can all vote my post down it doesn't hurt me and tonight may be a sad day but now you will know why I ended up ringing the venkys because I knowed what was coming.

there has to be a term in it if he doesn't reach a certain position top 12 by My 2012 he has to leave no compensation.

A clown for not telling you guys.

learn to respect me if you want news thank you.

we want you to (Please don't use that word again) off

Some of the better journalists such as Henry Winter should be all over this. To misquote....Something is rotten in the state of Blackburn.

The involvement of Kentaro, the cancerous spiv and chancer associated with them, needs to be fully investigated by the press and authorities.

I'd welcome that with open arms now.

• Backroom

there has to be a term in it if he doesn't reach a certain position top 12 by My 2012 he has to leave no compensation.

Considering we'll be in the Championship by then I'm not sure that will be of huge comfort to Venky's.

Or depending on their motivations.... maybe it will.

what if he has improved terms with a condition that if he doesn't reach a target amount of points he has to leave with reduce compensation.

that would make sense more then ggiven more money for no reason.

Clutching at straws but I was thinking the opposite - maybe the new contract will give him the compo he's asking for? Last one out of Ewood turn off the lights

Tonights horrible nightmare-news does not only mean that Steve Kean gets a new contract, it also means alot of other things:

-The owners dont give a s*** about the fans

-We are not getting rid of the pathetic clown Kean

-We are most def going down to the championship and we are not going to be promoted again

-We are going to lose our best players, obviously, Samba, Hoilett, Nzonzi, Olsson, Robbo.

-Alot of fans are going to lose interest, me included, at least for a while now - i am so sick and tired of this amazing embarassing circus and I need a break. Do not misunderstand me, I can deal with losses, I can take that, thats not my issue here - but this is just too much, its not NORMAL for a english footballclub. I need a break from Venkys Kean FC.

I've just had a thought. Maybe Kean and Venkys have agreed to sack him but not before improving his contract and fee to be sacked which in turn is Keans hush money to keep quiet on certain things. Sounds very plausible

Hope you're right but suspect its just wishful thinking - RIP Rovers

Archived