BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean signs new deal?

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"@mikehallitv: Blackburn Rovers owners Venkys dismiss reports of a new contract for manager Steve Kean #brfc #venkys"

"@mikehallitv: I put the question directly to Venkatesh Rao today. His reply: "There are no plans for a new contract in the near future." #brfc #venkys"

"@mikehallitv: Blackburn Rovers owners Venkys dismiss reports of a new contract for manager Steve Kean #brfc #venkys"

"@mikehallitv: I put the question directly to Venkatesh Rao today. His reply: "There are no plans for a new contract in the near future." #brfc #venkys"

Oh well, that's that cleared up then. Thanks Venkatesh. Now to ask the other three. And Jerome of course.

With the greatest of respect to Mike Hall, I have scant regard for Venky's ability to tell the truth and his TV channel's football coverage. They've said one thing to the LET and done another more times than I can remember. Furthermore, almost nobody was denying last week that some sort of discussions around a contract had taken place. The issue was whether it had been signed. That's everyone to John Cryer, Alan Nixon and posters on here saying it was "old news".

The offence to Rovers fans is not whether it's been signed or even offered, it's that the subject is even up for discussion given his track record.

Spot on.

Venky's once again had an international break to sack Kean and get a new manager in ready for some winnable games coming up, once again they have totally blown it.

Bit harsh RVR. They've had their hands full.

Fending off a takeover bid. :rolleyes:

The good news is that kean so far has not pen to paper. I guess the venkys are having a second thoughts and hopefully do the right thing and get rid off him and than talk to the fans and bring the board members back which there sacked for nothing.

No way. No how. Bring back the board members? Keep dreaming.

Have WEC confirmed as to dropping out?

I heard a major sponsor had set a deadline of today for a response from the owners but didn't know who. Any articles anywhere?

Have they actually dropped out then?

I've been following this, very disappointing and totally avoidable if true.

Archived