BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Doha here I come

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still only got 6 PM plus the one post on this thread, would have thought that a lot more people where interested in getting their thoughts know to the possible new owners?

I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said.

I admire your can do attitude, however. Good luck.

Sorry Bangkok....

This is a complete waste of your time and money. It is as likely as going to California and persuading Mark Zuckerberg. You won't get anywhere near the people involving in decision making. Save your money, donate it to a charity and do some real good. I admire the intent but it is not based anywhere in reality.

Sorry Bangkok....

This is a complete waste of your time and money. It is as likely as going to California and persuading Mark Zuckerberg. You won't get anywhere near the people involving in decision making. Save your money, donate it to a charity and do some real good. I admire the intent but it is not based anywhere in reality.

A few people are being negative and some people are being positive but at least I am doing something. I am of course not expecting to be greeted but he CEO of CIA at the door. But As I have said I will pass on any messages to CIA and hopefully buy Rovers some more time and also highlight to Venkys AGAIN that the fans have had enough.

Cheers

BKR

I dont mean to be negative BKR, my post was with your best interests in mind, in my opinion of course.

If you are dead set on doing then this I still admire your conviction and wish you a safe trip.

I dont mean to be negative BKR, my post was with your best interests in mind, in my opinion of course.

If you are dead set on doing then this I still admire your conviction and wish you a safe trip.

Not a problem T4E I am happy you posted. I just want to do my bit to help our beloved Rovers get out of this mess.

Cheers

BKR

BKR - you will need help from the likes of philip, glen and Simon and Kamy if you are expected to go anywhere with this. I saw you tweeted to the Balaji account and told you it wasnt real. Although from reading the bio, you might have gotten the hint.

Please think very carefully and get all the help that you before you go ahead with the trip

BKR,

At your request I PM'd you some thoughts in support when you suggested this trip. I also said that I didn't know if it was something you were going to go through with but it would be legendary if you did. I know you genuinely want to do this to feel like you are 'doing something' (I can entirely understand that feeling) but I agree with others stating this is not going to bring any benefit and would only cost you unnecessarily. There would be absolutely no shame in changing your mind on this and I think that perhaps you should. There would be no doubting your passion for the club.

Entirely up to you but its always OK to change your plan based on all the information.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Enough is Enough, something has to be done. I have booked myself a ticket to Doha. I will visit Qatar Petroleums HQ and try to talk to them

If I can't talk to them,I will hand them a letter with my thoughts. If you want me to pass on your thoughts please post here and I will print them out.

Cheers

BKR

When the going gets tough.... the tough get going.

Only prob I can see is that BRFC isn't actually yours to sell BR. :rolleyes: Still you may as well press on cos it didn't stop that fat oily crooked blubbering bstard did it?

Good luck mate.

When the going gets tough.... the tough get going.

Only prob I can see is that BRFC isn't actually yours to sell BR. :rolleyes: Still you may as well press on cos it didn't stop that fat oily crooked blubbering bstard did it?

Good luck mate.

I have NEVER claimed that I own the club or that I represent Venkys or the club. I want them to talk to a fan who can explain to them passionately why they should buy Rovers. I also am very glad of the opportunity to explain to them why the fans are up set and why they are behaving the the way they are.

Cheers

BKR

who are QIA?

Qatar Investment Authority Homepage

Qatar Investment Authority

Good work BKR

If this comes off you'll be next in line for a bronze statue outside the ground!

I think only Uncle Jack deserves his place there

Archived