BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Doha here I come

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bucky seems to have found the same picture on the web.

I've always took BKR's word on this one but that picture does appear to be the same. Although to be fair to BKR he doesn't say he took the photo just that he's been there.

Piccy if his boarding pass for the flight will clear up any confusion.

Bucky seems to have found the same picture on the web.

I've always took BKR's word on this one but that picture does appear to be the same. Although to be fair to BKR he doesn't say he took the photo just that he's been there.

Piccy if his boarding pass for the flight will clear up any confusion.

He decided to doctor a photo found on the Internet while sat in the airport to "prove" he was there.

That's all the proof I need.

I downloaded both pictures and there is a white border running down the one BKR posted (like the edge of a magazine?) but they are exactly the same picture although the one Bucky has found is smaller. I even cropped the one Bucky found to match the one posted by BKR... It's not easy to enlarge the one Bucky found as you lose quality straight away... The colours are also very slightly different. My best guess is that it's the same picture but probably a photo taken of a picture in a magazine...

Hang on, they might not have moved since 2007. :unsure:

The reflections on the plant pots are in the same place, the leaves on the plants are the same and the little white stones are visible in exactly the same place, and the angle of the photo is the same.

In other words, it's the same ffffing photo which I found on the Internet in about two minutes by typing "Doha first class lounge"

It's the angle that has me worried. The chance of lining up the angle in the exact same way (I've just verified it on photoshop, the two pictures are taken to with 2 degrees difference) is so, so slim.

The reflections on the plant pots are in the same place, the leaves on the plants are the same and the little white stones are visible in exactly the same place, and the angle of the photo is the same.

In other words, it's the same ffffing photo which I found on the Internet in about two minutes by typing "Doha first class lounge"

I was being sarcastic, hence the unsure face at the end of my post, there's no way they aren't the same photo. Can't wait to see what his explanation is though. :lol:

• Backroom

To be fair if I was in the first class lounge I wouldn't want to stand there like a tourist taking pictures. Easier to grab a pic off the net.

Why would you do either?

I'm not for one minute saying he's lying but it seems pointless cropping a photo off the net

BKR never said he took the picture, he just said it was a picture of the place he was waiting.

Aye but it seemed like he was posting the photo to prove that's where he was. If he's there fair play to him and all the best, If he isn't and he's lying about the whole thing then not only is he wasting people's time but he's falsely getting people's hopes up in a time when we could do without it.

This is a great example of people believing what they want to believe when there is a mountain of evidence to the contrary right in front of their face.

He is a fantasist.

Wouldn't want to take pictures at an airport? I've been in the Dubai business class lounge and there were plenty of people with cameras that's for sure.

Archived