BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Doha here I come

• Backroom

Who knows, maybe they could be persuaded to have another go. Not sure why they'd want a Championship team, but surely they wouldn't even bother setting up a meeting with BKR if they had zero interest?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who knows, maybe they could be persuaded to have another go. Not sure why they'd want a Championship team, but surely they wouldn't even bother setting up a meeting with BKR if they had zero interest?

I think you are right they have more than zero interest but how much who knows. Going down will of course hurt the chances of selling the club but would also reduce the price. I am not sure how much it would cost the club be relegated for one season? Maybe someone cleverer than myself can work that out.

Taken from his Twitter

BangkokRover ‏ @BKKRover

Thanks to everyone asking about my trip to Doha but currently I can not talk about it. I know this is very annoying but be patient please

I would just like to say this sort of thing is not my normal day job. I don't work in the worlds of Finance or the Press.

Since I started this thread I have called in basically every business favor I could to get a contact names and email addresses at QIA to try and communicate with them.

In the hope that I can convince them try again to talk to Venkys again. So I have been talking to 2 of them for around 6 months always by email. Then 3 weeks ago I got a phone from QIA and answered a few questions from them about football and some about Rovers

Then last Tuesday I received an email asking me to come and talk to them. Of course I accepted the offer and I visited them on Friday.

Now I know this is VERY ANNOYING but as I said at the start I don't normally work in this field.

I was asked to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement and I will honor that.

I am afraid that is all I can say. I am not saying this is good or bad news, I guess what I am saying is pause.

Sorry

BKR

I would just like to say this sort of thing is not my normal day job. I don't work in the worlds of Finance or the Press.

Since I started this thread I have called in basically every business favor I could to get a contact names and email addresses at QIA to try and communicate with them.

In the hope that I can convince them try again to talk to Venkys again. So I have I have been talking to 2 of them for around 6 months always by email. Then 3 weeks ago I got a phone from QIA and answered a few questions from them about football and some about Rovers

Then last Tuesday I received an email asking me to come and talk to them. Of course I accepted the offer and I visited them on Friday.

Now I know this is VERY ANNOYING but as I said at the start I don't normally work in this field.

I am afraid that is all I can say. I am not saying this is good or bad news, I guess what I am saying is pause.

Sorry

BKR

The fact that you were asked to sing an NDA gives me a glimmer of hope.

Add to that the fact that you have been in contact with them for six months gives me a little more.

Please God, let there be something in this.

One last thing BKR, if something comes of this you should be given massive credit.

The fact that you were asked to sing an NDA gives me a glimmer of hope.

Add to that the fact that you have been in contact with them for six months gives me a little more.

Please God, let there be something in this.

One last thing BKR, if something comes of this you should be given massive credit.

i would be happy to sing "Uncle BKR's blue n white army".

I think you have done marvellously well to even get to speak to them face to face.

I just hope that you persuade them enough.

If there is anything us fans can do to encourage them, then please let us know.

In the hope that I can convince them try again to talk to Venkys again. So I have been talking to 2 of them for around 6 months always by email. Then 3 weeks ago I got a phone from QIA and answered a few questions from them about football and some about Rovers

Sorry

BKR

You have done extremely well.

Let's hope we soon have some good news.

Well done BKR you have done exceptionally well to keep in contact with them as stated if there is anything us fans can do let us know and if you are successful this man should be given a knighthood & a statue of BKR next to U.Jack would be in order good luck BKR in trying to persuade them to re-engage with Venkys.

Their original interest sounded tentative at best. If QIA have the ambition and more importantly the wherewithal to buy Rovers, then it will be so. Money always talks.

Archived