BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Doha here I come

Guest SuperAgentJB

He basically says that he cannot say anything.

BangkokRover ‏@BKKRover

But I am also not in Thailand and nothing more will I say

1h BangkokRover ‏@BKKRover

Sorry not in the UK at the moment I know nothing about this.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this how desperate we are to get rid of the Chicken Farmers? We've currently got fans consortium who are rumaging around the backs of their sofas for 1ps to add to the 'fund' which currently stands at less than 5% of what the Indians paid for the club. We've got a local start-up company fronted by the ex Chairman of a conference team who's business seems suspiciously similar to Ali Syed's and now some guy flying around personally asking Arab Billionaires if they fancy wasting their money on a small town club in the Championship...

....yep, we've got Venky's fir a long while yet unfortunately.

Is this how desperate we are to get rid of the Chicken Farmers? We've currently got fans consortium who are rumaging around the backs of their sofas for 1ps to add to the 'fund' which currently stands at less than 5% of what the Indians paid for the club. We've got a local start-up company fronted by the ex Chairman of a conference team who's business seems suspiciously similar to Ali Syed's and now some guy flying around personally asking Arab Billionaires if they fancy wasting their money on a small town club in the Championship...

....yep, we've got Venky's fir a long while yet unfortunately.

Yes we are that desperate. And?

Fantasist IMO

Nice to see the naysayers are out. :rolleyes:

I do understand why people are upset with the fact I have had little if any communication on this subject but as I said I signed an NDA and I am going to honor it. There are some very well connected people on this board so maybe they know what I have been up to. If they want to communicate that information that is up to them.

Anyway time for me to board my plane, flight number QR7 for those interested and here is picture of where I have spent the last 1.25 hours waiting for the plane.

ScreenShot2012-05-23at001202.png

Cheers

BKR

Nice to see the naysayers are out. :rolleyes:

I do understand why people are upset with the fact I have had little if any communication on this subject but as I said I signed an NDA and I am going to honor it. There are some very well connected people on this board so maybe they know what I have been up to. If they want to communicate that information that is up to them.

Anyway time for me to board my plane, flight number QR7 for those interested and here is picture of where I have spent the last 1.25 hours waiting for the plane.

Cheers

BKR

Have a safe journey mate, I hope the trip was successful.....!

Archived