BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Swansea (Home)

sijoco

To be honest I really dont give a hoot about the result, it really doesnt matter anymore becasue the club I grew up supporting is no more.

All I want to see is the fans giving KEAN nowhere to hide. Of course I will always support the team and the players (Andrews apart) but on Saturday I intend to make sure I givemy views alongside the anti Kean brigade.

KEAN OUT

Swansea to win 2-0.

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The atmosphere is going to be worse than a joseph fritzl family reunion. If/When we go behind I expect the entire ground will voice their displeasure at Kean. Wigan was a must win, QPR was a must win, Norwich was a must win. Before the season I would say 5 or 6 points would be an acceptable return from those games - not brilliant. The pressure will be on Rovers and in games we are expected to win, we don't.

I am going 2-2, with Kean saying the cloud over Mill Hill was the reason why we didn't get all three points.

I'm going for. 4-0 rovers victory and KEAN taking all the plaudits and coming out with the line that we have turned the corner and we will be on the start of a great run

followed by a lap of honour and doing the nobbie styles jig past the blackburn end

great preview.

1-4 with a defensive debacle in the second half. A red card for one of our defenders at 1-2 and two late goals for them. Chaos ensues and hundreds of season tickets on the pitch minutes before the full time whistle. No hiding place for Kean and a hillside assassination from a mobile sniper rifle controlled by someone's iphone7 sat in the JW upper central.

Shame some people are considering not going.I guess everyone has a limit to how much misery they can endure.

Me personally would never miss a home game (29 years and counting) whatever the state of the club.

Hope all the people staying away can get back to ewood soon god knows we have few enough fans as it is. COYB

we will get played off the park in this one, they simply have better players suited to the style they play than we do. 1-2 or 2-3, with the positive train rolling on through the cold winter.

Just dont buy that, Swansea are third favourites to go down after ourselves, and Wigan, so even clueless Kean should be able to get this long awaited home win.

I will be there on Saturday but only because i don't want to waste my season ticket. To be honest, i don't really care about the result (i think it'll be 1-1) because i have lost all affinity and affection towards Rovers, which makes me extremely sad. Ever since i started to go to Ewood in about 1980 i have never felt like this, and never believed i ever would. I feel so angry at Venkys for making me feel like this. I detest what they have done to my club and i detest the weasel who has the gaul to call himself our manager. This will be my last season going to Ewood until Venkys have gone. Until then i'll go to the Anchor Ground and watch Darwen, and no doubt have a far better Saturday afternoon than i'm currently having.

I have to agree lowerdarwenblue even I find it hard to get up and go after what these loons have subjected us to but having watched the last half hour of swansea at my mum's on sunday I have to say this will be no walkover they have very quick wingers in Dyer & sinclair and if the clown chooses to play salgado he will get murdered by dyer I do think if we get Olsson back and Hoilett as our wingers we might be able to get at swansea's back 4 and from set pieces they do seem vulnerable so this might be our best chance but have to say Kean can have no excuses admittedly he should have gone by now but if he manages to mess up and lose this game then I can see an almighty riot and would hope he get's his marching orders.

It really doesnt matter anymore becasue the club I grew up supporting is no more.

My feelings exactly. I no longer want to support the current owners or Steve Kean. Selling the club to these Indians has proved to be the worst thing we ever did. I have no doubt now that we will be in the Championship come the end of the season.

Swansea are an organised team. We are not. I expect a defeat. Maybe a draw if we are lucky.

I don't expect any fireworks from the fans regardless. Maybe a bit of booing and then everyone will shuffle off the ground whinging a bit.

Swansea are an organised team. We are not. I expect a defeat. Maybe a draw if we are lucky.

I don't expect any fireworks from the fans regardless. Maybe a bit of booing and then everyone will shuffle off the ground whinging a bit.

Agreed. All this stuff about Ewood become a cauldron of hate is pie in the sky. The vast majority of 'fans' have shown themselves to be apathetic sheep... who will only begin bleating when it is too late.

I'd expect us to get a draw at best in this game, 0-0 or 1-1.

I've been one of the few willing to give Kean time and I advocated giving him until the end of the Chelsea game to see where we were both in terms of points, wins performances etc. Whilst the performances were better in that and the 3 previous games, things have taken a significant turn for the worse since the Wigan game and things won't get any better. I haven't agreed with any of the organised protests up to now but now there's no other option, we are going down unless Kean is sacked and replaced with an experience PL manager.

Time to quit the organised protests and attempts to think of things that will catch on, its the time for passionate protesting - season tickets onto the pitch, pitch invasions, Stand Up If You Want Kean Out, chanting outside the players entrance before/after the match - its the only way the national media will get hold of this and realise the full extent of the anger towards Venkys and their positively penis like puppet. Don't involve the club, its clear to me that they just don't really care anymore.

I will not be at the game as I have better things to do than waste my time at Ewood watching the club I have supported and loved all my life be run into the ground. I have been a season ticket holder for all but one of the last 20 years but I won't be going again until Steve Kean is sacked.

Even if we win there will be no positives to take as we will still go down with this grinning idiot in charge.

Hey, think positive, it's this sort of negative thinking that has gotten us into this mess in the first place. What would Keano say?

More importantly: "What would Jesus say?"

Probably "Sod the game, go and buy me a birthday present. Even I can't work a miracle with Venkys & Steve Kean in charge"

Nov. 5th Opponent Chelsea, they have to stop their slide.

Nov. 19th Wigan, they have to move out of the drop zone.

Nov. 26th Stoke, they have had poor League form and have even been blown out of the game.

Dec. 3rd, Swansea, playing for Gary?

But that Stoke game should have been a much better effort, they are a team that have been playing poor, I doubt if they turned it around, more like the Rovers were not up to it.

I'd expect us to get a draw at best in this game, 0-0 or 1-1.

Time to quit the organised protests and attempts to think of things that will catch on, its the time for passionate protesting - season tickets onto the pitch, pitch invasions, Stand Up If You Want Kean Out,....

Pitch invasions? Radical, heart-felt post.

unfortunately we are in a lose lose situation. If we win, Kean will come out with his usual rubbish about turning the corner and we will be relegated in the long run cause he will remain in charge. If we lose, we will really have an uphill task at staying up and he will most probably not be sacked. It's really tough being a rovers fan these days

I think we'll win this one as Kean is about due a win.

If we do manage to win I won't be reading any papers / watching TV etc... Because I think i'll either be ill or violent hearing him gloating about turning the corner, before going on a 10 or so game losing streak :(

Can see it being very tense and on edge, and 1-1 until late on when Swansea score a break away goal and the sh1t hits the fan...

Hope it's not the case tbh, but it's just my view.

This is my thought too.

They are very pacy and good on the counter.

Archived