BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Swansea (Home)

sijoco

I think Kean's comments may well prove his undoing in this game. As he has admitted that he 'forfeited' last night's game in order to win this one, he leaves himself no option but to get the 3 points. If he doesn't, he should walk never mind get sacked.

The result largely depends on whether Olsson and Samba are back. If they are then I can see us getting something but our centre mid will be just a welcome mat to our defence.

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Kean's comments may well prove his undoing in this game. As he has admitted that he 'forfeited' last night's game in order to win this one, he leaves himself no option but to get the 3 points. If he doesn't, he should walk never mind get sacked.

He didn't forfeit anything. Was just the usual crappy Kean excuse.

We will win against Swansea. Kean is slowly getting his team together now and we will see the best of them in the next 4 games. This win will be a big lift to us and I just hope there is no off field deflection of our performance as it can't help!

Let's get behind kean and the lads, if we lose the we can put our protest shirts on and moan!

We will win against Swansea. Kean is slowly getting his team together now and we will see the best of them in the next 4 games. This win will be a big lift to us and I just hope there is no off field deflection of our performance as it can't help!

Let's get behind kean and the lads, if we lose the we can put our protest shirts on and moan!

:lol:

He didn't forfeit anything. Was just the usual crappy Kean excuse.

Oh I know what he meant by 'forfeiting', it was just a way of pretending that he didn't care about the game to begin with. The problem (for him) is that he's placed all the emphasis on this game by essentially saying that he intentionally lost the cup game in order to win the league game. Therefore, if he loses the league game he doesn't have any excuses at all. Im quite looking forward to the post game interviews already.

Oh I know what he meant by 'forfeiting', it was just a way of pretending that he didn't care about the game to begin with. The problem (for him) is that he's placed all the emphasis on this game by essentially saying that he intentionally lost the cup game in order to win the league game. Therefore, if he loses the league game he doesn't have any excuses at all. Im quite looking forward to the post game interviews already.

He lost all his excuses after Wigan, and has been compunded at Stoke and Cardiff. I doubt it will change anything.

The scary thing about this post is that I believe a good amount of supporters are as brainless as this guy...

1. Judge them in January

2. Judge them in Summer

3. If we don't beat Norwich that's it.

4. If we don't beat Wigan then that's really it.

5. If we lose against Swansea...then wear the shirts...if we beat them you'll look silly.

6. Judge them in January.

I still shake my head in disbelief at the people that came on here making fun of the protests at the Arsenal game because that one game proved that there shouldn't be any protest....Looking back, I wish they'd put six past us.

Once again I'm hoping that Swansea destroy us. I hate to say it but for me it is now about destroying Venkys FC and getting Blackburn Rovers back...regardless of what it takes.

Okay. I've read your other posts. You are a WUM, goodbye.

Kean couldn't put two pieces of lego together. I couldn't care less if we win the next ten matches the useless worm must go and I will never ever get behind him. With or without protests over the last 12 months there has been only one constant, the team can't win. Prior to his arrival the same group of players were safe in mid table. If you feel you want to get behind the team and don't want to protest the fair enough but you have no right to tell others what they should do. The same applies to the protestors telling others they must protest.

There can be no denying, however, that Kean is the worst manager in living memory at this once great club.

I actually have to admit that the Cardiff result is one of the most disappointing experiences I have had as a Rovers supporter. This may now be the first time that I feel like the cause is totally hopeless. A win last night would not have guaranteed premier league survival, it may not even have acted as a catalyst for improved performances in upcoming fixtures, but it would have left a glimmer of hope on the footballing calendar, a hope that something special might actually happen this season.

That light has been extinguished and there is very little cause for optimism. Kean had the chance last night to chase something, but instead he fielded an incredibly weak team, a team that didn't even make sense, and threw it away. It was the proverbial kick-in-the-balls for anyone who travelled there and to anyone who had any time left for the man.

I have supported Rovers through some fairly dark times, but this is the first time that I really haven't had the feeling that it may turn around. His press conferences are baffling and his team selections are equally ridiculous and it looks unlikely that we will see anyone competent making decisions at the club in the near future.

These are dark days.

I actually have to admit that the Cardiff result is one of the most disappointing experiences I have had as a Rovers supporter. This may now be the first time that I feel like the cause is totally hopeless. A win last night would not have guaranteed premier league survival, it may not even have acted as a catalyst for improved performances in upcoming fixtures, but it would have left a glimmer of hope on the footballing calendar, a hope that something special might actually happen this season.

That light has been extinguished and there is very little cause for optimism. Kean had the chance last night to chase something, but instead he fielded an incredibly weak team, a team that didn't even make sense, and threw it away. It was the proverbial kick-in-the-balls for anyone who travelled there and to anyone who had any time left for the man.

I have supported Rovers through some fairly dark times, but this is the first time that I really haven't had the feeling that it may turn around. His press conferences are baffling and his team selections are equally ridiculous and it looks unlikely that we will see anyone competent making decisions at the club in the near future.

These are dark days.

I have to say I feel exactly the same. Last night was a new low, and I'm close to resigning myself to the worst - hence my post (#667);

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php/topic/25489-venkys-do-you-support-them-as-owners-of-the-club/page__pid__1187485__st__660#entry1187485

With Saturday in mind, I'm torn to whether I actually want Rovers to win! I never thought it would ever come to this, but I guess I'm just looking for an escape route...

Dark days indeed....

Cant make this game but fully hope to hear the Rovers crowd in unison slate Steve Kean and his team, along with his agent Anderson, and Venkys.

The team cant escape criticism now as Kean seems to be hiding behind them. Expose the rats!

I'm supposed to be driving up for this. It's a 7 hour round trip, do i really want to put myself through it all again??

I was planning to come this season at some point, it'd be a 12+ hour round trip for me, would have done an overnighter, but I simply can't bring myself to do it, I'd rather drive up and sit in a nearby pub than put money over the counter to the Indians.

Make no mistake we are on our way to relegation with this man in charge. We need to be winning these games against promoted teams but our home record is apalling when it always was our strength. It is important all fans let Venkys and Kean know exactly how they feel during the game on Saturday. Please support the team you love by not supporting the manager in the hope we can force a change before January window opens

• Moderation Lead

Make no mistake we are on our way to relegation with this man in charge. We need to be winning these games against promoted teams but our home record is apalling when it always was our strength. It is important all fans let Venkys and Kean know exactly how they feel during the game on Saturday. Please support the team you love by not supporting the manager in the hope we can force a change before January window opens

The time for bothering about supporting the team has passed. I won't support anything Rovers related until Kean is gone and Venky's sort out the structure/appoint a manager and some sort of structure pertaining to a board of directors/do one.

Delete as appropriate.

Its time to recognise there are too many dollopers in the first team. Attackers who don't believe in defending (Yak, Roberts, Hoilet), defenders who don't know how to defend (Givet/LB and Selgado). Midfielders who are lightweight. Our priority now is one thing only, clean sheets. Otherwise we are down. I expect us to score occasionally.

Our problems are mainly twofold. Attacklers who do not defend leaving the whole team exposed. Fullbacks who are useless Selgado/Givet who are responsible for most of the goal chances we conceed. WE MUST DEFEND FROM THE FRONT....

Its time to;

- bring in Jackson Ramm at right back.

- play two up top who will chase and defend (from Formica/Vukcevic/Goodwille)

- play Olsson at left back

- have a captain who opens his mouth and shouts at players - and preferably in English

- bring back Nelsen when fit alongside Dann

- play our fittest players who track back and tackle (Pederson)

- consider using our best player - and fittest - Samba as the holding midfield player.

- work on Hoilet and Rochina's defensive duties

- Ship out Roberts and Selgado

- Sort out a decent penalty taker

- sort out defending at set pieces (woeful)

------------------- Robinson -------------

Ramm --------- Dann ------ Nelsen ------- Olsson

Hoilett ------ Samba ----- Pedersen ----- Rochina

-----------Vukcevic ------ Goodwille ----------

Bench - Givet, Bunn, Dunn, NZonzi, Formica, Slew, Ribero

Ths isn't pleasant or a optional choice but a forced choice in a crises

givet on the bench?

no yakubu?

hoillett out wide?

samba in midfield?

crock nelsen at the back?

can't agree.

Our biggest problems are not enough bite in midfield and no full-backs. Why this was not addressed in the last window I don't know.

Having said that, I don't know what the answer is as our squad is gash. Really bad.

Robinson

Lowe - Givet - Samba - Hanley

Rochina - Nzonzi - Salgado - Olsson

Hoillet - Yakubu

That would be my preference.

Archived