BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Swansea (Home)

sijoco

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are people trying to pick our strongest side?

I hope Anderson Jnr & Ribiero play, with Pedersen at centre-back and Hoilett in goal.

And Robbo has already proven that he can play as a striker. Come to think of it Robbo has probably had more kicks of the ball - let call them shots on target ala Kean - than any other Rovers player.

Roberts as the creative midfielder and Rochina as the defensive midfielder.

Yak on the left wing (shows how old I am)

Goodwillie might develop over time into a reasonable Assistant Referee. Nonzi for Ref - his mouth is the only thing that runs fast and is very good at waving his arms about.

We don't have a tackle in midfield.

Expect Swansea's pace will embarass us.

We'll be very lucky to beat a team with double the number of points we have.

Players are no longer playing for Kean so

Kean 0 Swansea 3

or if the thick dame of Pune finally wakes up

Rovers managed by anyone other than Kean 2 Swansea 2

This is how I think it will pan out,

14.59: Minutes silence for Gary Speed

15.00: Applause and songs there is only one Gary speed for around 5 Minutes

15;05: Kean out flowing from three sides of the ground, with stand up if you want Kean out

15:15: Rovers go 1-0 up Crowd starts singing Barmy Army

15:28: Rovers bag a second 2-0 and renditions on the great escape and more pro rovers songs

15.42: Swansea pull one back 2-1 and a few more chants of Kean out

15.45: Half time pie and pint, talk of Swansea getting another goal and hammering another nail in coffin

16.00: Second half starts to Rovers til I die

16.18: 2-2 Swansea equalise, and chants of Kean out start again

16.25: Kean makes double substitution to chants of you don't know what you are doing

16.29: Rovers score 3-2 Barmy Army chants

16.40 Rovers make game safe 4-2, Kean running up and down touchline, crowd going wild, Kean lapping it up

16.50 Whistle goes and players do lap of honour which Kean joins in, mass round of applause from crowd,

16.55 Majority of crowd gone home, thinking things are all rosie again, pleased to be treated to four goals

17.00 a small number have fans have gathered for Sit in , not enough to make a difference as one result has turned a 99% Majority wanting Kean out to people thinking we have turned the corner and he can now have more time.

17.05: Kean claims he was right to leave players out against Cardiff, and that the team are working for each other and giving him everything, he says a small minority have stayed behind but nothing will please the small negative one's. He says the owners are 100% behind him and he knows the budget for Saturday. He says that they need to get the momentum, and players are due back from injury

17.30: Sit in crowd go home feeling they are stuck with Kean, and another chance to have him removed has gone begging

Rovers go another 5-6 games without winning and relegation then beoomes a formaility

This is scenario one and the one I see more likely, Fans can be fickle on one result

Scenario two and the best scenario is all of above, but supporters do stay behind after the match and show Kean and Venkys that we have had enough and Kean needs to go now and Venkys need to sell up

Bottom line I'm confident we will win match on Saturday, but not confident enough supporters will show their opinion towards Kean and Venkys

Sorry for marking you down Glen but these two lines make me want to vomit

16.40 Rovers make game safe 4-2, Kean running up and down touchline, crowd going wild, Kean lapping it up

16.50 Whistle goes and players do lap of honour which Kean joins in, mass round of applause from crowd,

Rovers winning yes, but seeing that slimy bald ****wit having a good time, running up and down the touchline, hurts me no end.

Sorry for marking you down Glen but these two lines make me want to vomit

Rovers winning yes, but seeing that slimy bald ****wit having a good time, running up and down the touchline, hurts me no end.

Lol but if Rovers win, like it or not, he will take the opportunity to take the players applause just like he did at Wigan when he tried to take Robbo's applause, This guy has no morals

As much as I want rovers to win, really really want, I hope its just a 1-0 or a 2-1 to rovers. I dont give two 74487(check your phone for meaning) if we play 7448 as long as we get a win! But I really hope to god we can survive the season and stay up.

Stuck between rock and hard place! God I hate him!

I hope we lose, never hoped for that before, but it have to be better in the long run, it just must be!

Kean is like a infection starting on the tip of your finger, slowly (or not so slowly)eating its way until it has overwhelmed everything and you die, only chance for survival is to cut that rotten finger off, even though it will be very painful, but in the end it will save ur life.

This is how I think it will pan out,

14.59: Minutes silence for Gary Speed

15.00: Applause and songs there is only one Gary speed for around 5 Minutes

15;05: Kean out flowing from three sides of the ground, with stand up if you want Kean out

15:15: Rovers go 1-0 up Crowd starts singing Barmy Army

15:28: Rovers bag a second 2-0 and renditions on the great escape and more pro rovers songs

15.42: Swansea pull one back 2-1 and a few more chants of Kean out

15.45: Half time pie and pint, talk of Swansea getting another goal and hammering another nail in coffin

16.00: Second half starts to Rovers til I die

16.18: 2-2 Swansea equalise, and chants of Kean out start again

16.25: Kean makes double substitution to chants of you don't know what you are doing

16.29: Rovers score 3-2 Barmy Army chants

16.55 Majority of crowd gone home, thinking things are all rosie again, pleased to be treated to four goals

17.00 a small number have fans have gathered for Sit in , not enough to make a difference as one result has turned a 99% Majority wanting Kean out to people thinking we have turned the corner and he can now have more time.

17.05: Kean claims he was right to leave players out against Cardiff, and that the team are working for each other and giving him everything, he says a small minority have stayed behind but nothing will please the small negative one's. He says the owners are 100% behind him and he knows the budget for Saturday. He says that they need to get the momentum, and players are due back from injury

17.30: Sit in crowd go home feeling they are stuck with Kean, and another chance to have him removed has gone begging

Rovers go another 5-6 games without winning and relegation then beoomes a formaility

This is scenario one and the one I see more likely, Fans can be fickle on one result

Scenario two and the best scenario is all of above, but supporters do stay behind after the match and show Kean and Venkys that we have had enough and Kean needs to go now and Venkys need to sell up

Bottom line I'm confident we will win match on Saturday, but not confident enough supporters will show their opinion towards Kean and Venkys

With the Club shipping in 3,000 'extra' fans with the give away prices it means that the protesters will have to do there utmost to get their point across.

The 'extra' fans will probably be much more tolerant of Kean/Venkys as they are just having a cheap day out IMO.

Swansea are bringing 2,500 at least and probably more so maybe they will join in on the 'Out' chants etc.

As always I hope Rovers win and play well despite what we know will happen next.

I want a awin or defeat saturday, no draw! a draw ruins everything and does not help. A win would be great and what we are desperate for, but a defeat should surely once and for all put Kean out the exit door. And if Venkys were to turn round and say if we are to loose and kean gets the chop, then for the 1st time in my life I would want us to loose. If a defeat means Kean getting the boot then for that is our best chance of staying up. I have never had this feeling where im not to sure which outcome I really want saturday on winning or loosing. People may say your a fool for not minding if we loose, but im looking at the bigger picture, and Glenn is correct, if he wins saturday he keeps his job for longer and we all know that even if we win saturday the loosing run will still carry on. 1 win every 3 months is just not enough. KEAN OUT! PREMIERSHIP SURVIVAL A MUST!

Lawro says 2-0 to Rovers

Surely losing then :(

I know that Swanseas away form is not good and they don't score many but Rovers keep a clean sheet?

I don't think so - more chance of me taking a cr-ap in Mrs D's handbag.

Still unsure if Im going. Defiantly going to players entrance but the scum have me all but defeated.

I hope you go. I know how you feel but if I was back home I'd be at Ewood. If you don't go I bet you feel like sh1t all afternnon. You may still feel like that if you go but you will be at Ewood whatever unfolds...let the games commence.

Well what a horrible choice to be left with, looking at the fixtures, thankfully Notlob & Wigan have matches I expect them to lose, however Sunderland play Wolves. A draw in that game and a loss for us means we could be 5 points off safety, which would be a mammoth task for any manager. I really am in a conundrum over what I want, would losing yet again be enough to tip things over the edge? Who knows, probably not. But the win would hopefully jump us back into 18th and within 1-2 points of safety, but then Kean will get another 6 months and I know what the outcome will be, relegation.

I must admit I can't decide what I want from Saturday, results wise.

This is a pivotal fixture...another defeat and surely even Kean must see the game is up. A draw will prolong the agony further. As for a Rovers win, it will require a big effort from a demoralised squad that trooped off at Cardiff to raise themselves for this game. Hope I'm wrong but I just cannot see it happening.

Guest Rovers4Good

No David Dunn in training this morning and he wasn't there yesterday either?

He's either got his own training programme or he's injuried again (most likely).

So with Nzonzi banned and maybe Dunny out then look like Pederson and Petrovic in the middle of the park. LOL

No David Dunn in training this morning and he wasn't there yesterday either?

He's either got his own training programme or he's injuried again (most likely).

So with Nzonzi banned and maybe Dunny out then look like Pederson and Petrovic in the middle of the park. LOL

Jesus wept---------a defence-free zone in the middle again.

Archived