BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 1st Annual BRFCS Dinner

Glenn

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is looking like the 1st BRFCS Sportsmans Dinner is going to be a great night... Simon Garner, Gary Flitcroft, Matt Jansen, and maybe Mick Rathbone.

It is a great cause. I am sure we will raise a bundle for Chorley FC.

There are only about 30 tickets left. You can buy them online the link is above, off Me, Glenn Pegden, Ste B, Tom M and Glen Mullan

Was the original plan for the profits to go to the cost of running this site?

It was originally intended to raise money for both the site and "a charity". Now the site is ever so slightly above breaking even these days (assuming everyone gives their time for free and we don't end up having to get legal advice too often) so that's not as desperate as it was when we first conceived the idea (that said, all donations greatly received). What having a little spare cash does is allows us to put on events like this (i.e. we have to front the money for everything, we don't see the online ticket sale money until a week after the event).

Having never organised one of these before, I'm not entirely sure. If the only income was from the tickets, then currently we're around break even, a sell out will be a few hundred quid profit. But I believe that most of the charity money is generated on the night through raffles, memorabilia auctions etc (which obviously are entirely optional).

• 2 weeks later...

Aye there's plenty of buxom wench's up here, you'd be amazed at the size of some of them.

Trouble is you have to take their super sized bod's as well.

:blink:

Alicia Loren super-size?

'Cause I could literally handle that.

Just added to the running order - BRAG Vs FF Vs BRST in a debate to the death!

Disclaimer: I may have made this up just now

Theres enough Mass Debaters around.

Seriously, the dinner is totally NOT political in any way, and is purely for a few rovers fans to get together and meet one of our legends over a few drinks.

Theres enough Mass Debaters around.

Seriously, the dinner is totally NOT political in any way, and is purely for a few rovers fans to get together and meet one of our legends over a few drinks.

Not a few drinks.... A lot of drinks!!!!!!

Archived