BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 1st Annual BRFCS Dinner

Glenn

• Backroom

Theres enough Mass Debaters around.

Seriously, the dinner is totally NOT political in any way, and is purely for a few rovers fans to get together and meet one of our legends over a few drinks.

Tomobo's coming? Brilliant!

Seriously though it's shaping up to be a great event, if anyone is still on the fence jump in now while the 6 tickets remain.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fortunately we didn't as we were waiting on confirmation of the Sunderland game especially with their involvement in the FA Cup.

We had enough interest for 6 persons and maybe might have been able to push for a table of 8.

thanks to rover_groo for pointing out to me that the sunderland game was going to be moved. Its the wife's 40th on the following monday and she wanted to go out on that saturday and i got out of it just, now i can rest easy!!

Was I not worried about exactly where my money would be going (with regards to protests etc) and was I not on holiday at the time in question I would have been very interested to go to this and meet some of the members behind the usernames.

Was I not worried about exactly where my money would be going (with regards to protests etc) and was I not on holiday at the time in question I would have been very interested to go to this and meet some of the members behind the usernames.

I'm sure those attending will be able to cope with their disappointment. ^_^

I can safely say that NO money from the event is going towards any pro or anti protest group. The only people we've agreed to give anything to (other than as payment for services rendered) is Chorley FC

I can safely say that NO money from the event is going towards any pro or anti protest group. The only people we've agreed to give anything to (other than as payment for services rendered) is Chorley FC

A worthy cause. Good luck to all involved.

Quick not re sportsmans tonight - please everyone be there before 7.30 as it is a packed schedule and we will need to be all sitting down at 7.30 - eating 7.45

also we are sold out, if anyone who has bought a ticket cannot make it please pm me so that i and sort seating out.

No Ticket = No Entry, No Excuses!!!

It will hopefully be a great night thanks to everone who has helped and who is coming.

Archived