Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 1st Annual BRFCS Dinner

Glenn

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Got to say tash was phenomenal.

Fantastic night, good to meet a few members who I couldn't put a face to before and people dug deep to help Chorley who themselves were great in turning up and participating.

Massive success roll on next year I say

Help. I don't feel very well and the kids are due home any minute. Strange things happen in Ste B's local. One minute you're having a nice drinkie then before you know it it's something past three, or was it 4? I had a fantastic night so huge thanks to everyone involved. But help.

Had a very enjoyable evening. As I expected the chat and putting names to faces etc was better than the speakers. Unless SG's appearence was voluntary he was not good and should really have had the manners to stand up whilst he was on.

btw .... Speaking of SG's appearence he must have had a bloody hard paper round cos he could easily pass for Matt Jansens grandfather!

Had a very enjoyable evening. As I expected the chat and putting names to faces etc was better than the speakers.

That bit was the reason i didn't go. I think it would be a bit like watching a film of a book you like - I have mental images of people on here and don't really want to see what they are like in the flesh!

• Backroom

Had a very enjoyable evening. As I expected the chat and putting names to faces etc was better than the speakers. Unless SG's appearence was voluntary he was not good and should really have had the manners to stand up whilst he was on.

btw .... Speaking of SG's appearence he must have had a bloody hard paper round cos he could easily pass for Matt Jansens grandfather!

You had the good fortune of being in good company

We'll learn a few things to do differently next year no doubt, I know we struggled to hear most of the questions asked and a bloke on the Chorley table said they couldn't hear any of them.

That bit was the reason i didn't go. I think it would be a bit like watching a film of a book you like - I have mental images of people on here and don't really want to see what they are like in the flesh!

Ohhhh the image I have of you haha

I always imaged Gumboots to look a bit like this lady:

dt-sexiest-women-3.jpg

Grrrr.

Whilst we are on the subject just how good was the tall waitress's figure? Just perchance anybody is struggling to recall (and to aggravate Abbey and AS) she was the one all in black with the tight top, micro mini skirt, legs up to her neck and thigh boots! We were on the round table near the back and she was constantly walking to and fro past us. I thinki I missed my mouth with a forkful of food 3 times!

Whilst we are on the subject just how good was the tall waitress's figure? Just perchance anybody is struggling to recall (and to aggravate Abbey and AS) she was the one all in black with the tight top, micro mini skirt, legs up to her neck and thigh boots! We were on the round table near the back and she was constantly walking to and fro past us. I thinki I missed my mouth with a forkful of food 3 times!

I hope you used your napkin then.

Why though Theno did you not ask for her number since your mouth was open? I never in a million years thought you'd ever be lost for words.

I hope someone got a photo.

Well you got that wrong, Maj. Gumboots is blonde...

Well if that's the only difference!!!

Hi Gumboots, how you doing?

;)

Don't worry, the cameraman got distracted a few times. She will make the final edit I'm sure.

Archived