BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 1st Annual BRFCS Dinner

Glenn

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Limited VIP Sponsor Table packages available!

Are you a company/high roller that wants to:

- Have a table for you and 7 guests

- Have some time with Simon Garner

- Advertise at the event

If so I have released a limited number of VIP packages on the ticket site (http://brfcsdinner2012.eventbrite.co.uk/)

More info contact me by PM

• 2 weeks later...

This event is now the "Rovers Renaissance" Event and should include:

- a call to plan the Future of BRFC

- a proper relaunch of the BR Supporters Trust

- a Sub-Group who look for big and connected Investors

- a credible Figurehead

- a Launch Fund leading to permanent office in Blackburn

It may be a get together,but as someone who gave sizeable money to the original set up of an Independent Group(3 years ago?) we now need a local 'fighting' group. And a special Invite to the Dinner to Ian Battersby, Wayne Wild and Andy Cryer(paid for by me if needed as my early donation)

We now have to stick together and avoid 'melt-down'.

This event is still the 1st brfcs sport mans dinner nothing has changed from the original plan.

If there is anything else wanted we can discuss it however it has been 25% sold on the basis of what it is.

Wayne wild is coming and sponsoring the event

• Backroom

- a credible Figurehead

It may be a get together,but as someone who gave sizeable money to the original set up of an Independent Group(3 years ago?) we now need a local 'fighting' group. And a special Invite to the Dinner to Ian Battersby, Wayne Wild and Andy Cryer(paid for by me if needed as my early donation)

Oh no it isn't

- a credible Figurehead

This event will still be proceeded as per the original posts. I'm open to the possibility of using this to raise some money for the supporters trust or giving it some publicity should that be required. MHEAD - you really want to contact BRST on here, who can fill you in with what is happening with the supporters trust. I think many of your points are valid, and you could work with them to achieve much of what you are asking for.

It may go ahead as planned - I was just pointing out that since the Letter to Puna and the LET front page everything has changed.

On the tables what are people gonna talk about?...only one thing "the shambles". So the Event should recognise that,otherwise it is just the same as Mrs Rao in India not understanding our deep predicament. You have to galvanise 100 people meeting in one room.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just an update on the Sportsmans dinner. Profits from the night will be going to help Chorley FC. There are a number of causes we could have supported however, as a local club with ex Rovers involved seemed as good as any. Been told there will be some good raffle prizes donated by Gary flit croft and matt Jansen. Hopefully as many people can come as possible. Mick Rathbone is also trying to come.

Get you tickets ordered as hopefully they are going to sell fast...

Archived