SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 1st Annual BRFCS Dinner

Glenn

BRFCS.com is proud to present

The first Annual BRFCS dinner

with guest speaker Simon Garner & comedian Mark Rough

7pm – 11:30pm – 16th March 2012 – Blackburn Golf Club

Tickets £35 per person. Tables for upto 8 are available on request.

Blackburn Rovers Supporters Community BRFCS is proud to announce it's first annual diner. Whilst the format roughly follows a traditional sportsman dinner, it's open to everyone over 18 (including partners), whether a BRFCS member or not. The dress code is formal but not black tie.

Ticket for the event go on sale at 9am on Sat 3rd Dec 2011

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

So this is a white tie event?

Or can we just wear shirts & trousers?

I'll be wearing my Pune 9 shirt

No trousers

But seriously great work thenonda, looking forward to it

But seriously great work thenonda, looking forward to it

Seconded. I'd love to go to something like this. I think these threads on real life events are great. I'm very jealous of all those living close enough to actually participate in these dressed up excuses for a good ###### up! I hope those who go make the most of it.

well done the nonda am definitely up for this and great work getting Mr Simon Garner to come up as speaker at least we have someone speaking who speak a lot of sense it's quite refreshing to hear his views these days on the problems our club is facing instead of hearing the usual BS that comes out of coco/W****** mouthes and hopefully by the time the event comes around we will be celebrating having a new manager and new structure at the club.

Thanks everyone, the dress code is 'smart' which means no jeans or trainers. other than that it is fine. btw if kean is still manager yellow and black kean out t shirts will mean 'special rewards'!!!!!*

* these views are my own and not of brfcs which has an neutral stance on the protests against the idiot in charge of us!

• Backroom

Erm. There goes our vehemently neutral stance then!

You didn't seriously think you would get away with that did you Glenn :P

Anyways, well done Thenonda for organising what should be a great event :tu:

• Backroom

so, this is not a black or white tie event and jeans, shirt and shoes is fine.

also, is this a different gig to the one mentioned that was gonna be happening at the canberra club?? or is it the same one but just at a different place.

No jeans, smart pants and a shirt is fine I imagine.

so, this is not a black or white tie event and jeans, shirt and shoes is fine.

also, is this a different gig to the one mentioned that was gonna be happening at the canberra club?? or is it the same one but just at a different place.

No jeans. However shirt, trousers and shoes fine. This is the same event but different location following feedback from everyone.

No jeans, shirt, trousers and shoes fine.

Sounds like a nudist convention! (I think a "but" or "however" may be missing from that sentence.)

Kudos to D'Nonda for organising this! Hope its as good as the BAe one.

Good God Topman don't you ever think about anything other than women!. We can't invite you anywhere Mods just an idea make sure women are not invited to this event with topman around no woman will be safe! :D

and what about all the female BRFCS members?

Archived