BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Questions for the media to ask Kean and Venkys

Let's start with 3 easy ones for Stevie boy.

Maybe the BBC can ask him these on next weeks MOTD after another tonking.

1 Quote Craig Brown "Steve Kean had said to me that, if he was handed the Blackburn job long-term, he would sign Myles Anderson," Brown. So what was the real reason behind the signing of Anderson? And Ribeiro for that matter.

2 Quote Judge Sanders "It is perhaps relevant that when he was stopped by the police and asked whether he had had anything to drink he replied 'no' and that was clearly not true." Steve. If you lie under oath, why we should we believe anything you say.

3 Quote Sameer Wankhede (ok I know) "At the outset, he tried to justify his actions by providing various excuses. As soon as he realised he was in trouble, he started pleading ignorance about the existing customs laws," So Keano why were smuggling £5k of gold into India?

3 Quote Sameer Wankhede (ok I know) "At the outset, he tried to justify his actions by providing various excuses. As soon as he realised he was in trouble, he started pleading ignorance about the existing customs laws," So Keano why were smuggling £5k of gold into India?

First I have heard of this, could you elaborate for me please? Apologies if this has been discussed in another thread I must have missed it.

First I have heard of this, could you elaborate for me please? Apologies if this has been discussed in another thread I must have missed it.

http://www.mid-day.com/news/2011/jun/160611-Minissha-Lamba-Vikram-Lamba-Steve-Kean-league.htm

and you wonder why he has friends in high places, wonder if the pay rise was not actually for events on the football field? Not only was he a donkey as a player, and an ass as a manager , he completed the trio by being a mule :)

Let's start with 3 easy ones for Stevie boy.

Maybe the BBC can ask him these on next weeks MOTD after another tonking.

1 Quote Craig Brown "Steve Kean had said to me that, if he was handed the Blackburn job long-term, he would sign Myles Anderson," Brown. So what was the real reason behind the signing of Anderson? And Ribeiro for that matter.

2 Quote Judge Sanders "It is perhaps relevant that when he was stopped by the police and asked whether he had had anything to drink he replied 'no' and that was clearly not true." Steve. If you lie under oath, why we should we believe anything you say.

Excellent questions but to summarize.

"Steve, how is it that statistically you're one of the worst managers to grace the league, possibly even the most hated manager in Blackburn Rovers history, yet you still have free reign to do whatever you want at Ewood Park, on occasion even believing you're above the law."

If you could get an answer to that, we'd all have a chance of becoming a millionaire.

The key question is "Steve, under what circumstances, with Rovers in what position in which division would you be prepared to admit that you have failed as BRFC's manager ?"

Because I'm not sure there is a bottom line in his mind - the good times will always be just around the corner.... so long as we all remain positive....

http://www.mid-day.com/news/2011/jun/160611-Minissha-Lamba-Vikram-Lamba-Steve-Kean-league.htm

and you wonder why he has friends in high places, wonder if the pay rise was not actually for events on the football field? Not only was he a donkey as a player, and an ass as a manager , he completed the trio by being a mule :)

Haha too true what a fool.

Cheers for the link

"At the outset, he tried to justify his actions by providing various excuses. As soon as he realised he was in trouble, he started pleading ignorance about the existing customs laws," added the officer.

Welcome to our world!

yeah some good questions there but I have some questions for kean and venkys

1. Venkys you always state Kean is a good quick thinker do you think those are the only qualities needed to be a good sucessful manager?

2. For Kean recently John Jensen was given his marching orders and in a recent newspaper article Jensen was quoted as saying he did not know the reason for his sacking with quotes he was very popular with the players so the question is what is the official reason why Jensen was relieved of his duties?

3. How is the new "Chris Smalling" developing we have yet to see Myles Anderson in action in the league or in the cups?

4. What is the official reason behind buying Bruno Ribeiro and why has he featured so little in both the league & cups?

5. For Kean I have no problem with the side attacking they seem to be excellent in creating chances & although the Yak has been exceptional but are there plans to buy another regular scorer?

Thanks.

6. I have a big issue with our defending we seem to be shipping more goals than previous seasons so is there more emphasis placed on defending in training is a lot of work being put in in keeping clean sheets because a lot of the goals conceded are goals that can easily be avoided?

6. I have a big issue with our defending we seem to be shipping more goals than previous seasons so is there more emphasis placed on defending in training is a lot of work being put in in keeping clean sheets because a lot of the goals conceded are goals that can easily be avoided?

On that point did you hear Andy Ritchie on the 50 minutes of our game saying that people were right to question Kean's record and his results weren't good enough but most people were not aware of how hard he works behind the scenes. What I'd like to know is exactly what he does behind the scenes because it sure as anything isn't make sure the players know how to defend

What about

1. Do you regret signing the numerous players that are nowhere to be seen. In fact do they really exist or are

they just Figments of JA's mind. If they do exist, are they earning their keep by doing other jobs around the training

ground, like line painting the pitches and polishing boots.

2. Why wasn't Myles Anderson shortlisted for The FIFA Player of the Year award.

3. Where do you think Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchent will send you next, (love the show)

Archived