BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Never forget!

Tom

• Backroom

Today I am left with no doubt, this club is going down and most likely wont come back.

In all of this I just wanted to say thank you to Uncle Jack, I can't believe what has become of your club,our club. With you we dared to dream, now we are left with nothing but nightmares.

You can't take the memories from us!

p2UgF.jpg

Never repeated, never forgotten!

Jack-Walker-with-Alan-She-001.jpg

Will never forget what he did for us, unlike the guy near me who shouted "get over him, he is dead and gone" today when chants of one Jack Walker broke out.

Would be a serious case of assault if I where in your shoes, well done on staying calm.

Jack-Walker-with-Alan-She-001.jpg

Will never forget what he did for us, unlike the guy near me who shouted "get over him, he is dead and gone" today when chants of one Jack Walker broke out.

Even amongst the Ewood circus that we've had the last 12 months, that is UNbelievable! I can't imagine he said it too loud, surely the backlash would have been quite intense.

• Backroom

Blackburn Rovers died the day Venky's took over the club. From then on it became Venky's FC. I do not recognise the current entity that calls itself Blackburn Rovers. The club is little more than a corpse now, and until Venky's leave this club it will remain that way.

1875 - November 2010, Arte Et Labore, RIP BRFC.

Its quite sad looking that a thread has even been made about Jack, all I will say is apart from the few hundred who have been fighting for our club for the last few months is, Can YOU hand on heart say you have done anything to fight for Jacks Legacy and our club???????????????????????????

I would go as far as saying people who feel now sorry for Jacks Legacy being killed are a discrace if they have done nothing to try and save it. I don't mind if BRFCS want to ban me for that comment, cause as I sit here with my wife as I have just back from the game, I will never change my feelings about those who have stood by and let this happen

I know the people who have, because I see their faces each week, and have done since the Arsenal fixture, for those now who want to now come to the party, You are three months to late, If you had stood up and been counted then, we may have had a chance.

The next 10 days will be crucial were off the field activities will determine this clubs future, I'm proud that Simon and I and all those who have stood with us, have done their bit, brought people like the council and the sponsors to the table and whatever happens we can hold our heads up high because there is nothing more physically we could have done. Sadly 95% of our supporters can't say the same, and for them to now moan about the situation is quite frankly an insult, as they have as much as Venkys and Kean put us in this position we now find ourselves in.

I don't want to hear excused or any comments of we aint achieved anything, because we would rather try and fail than not try at all, I will remember 2011 as the year as a section of our supporters wore their heart on the sleeves.

Each and every person on this board will know which category they sit in "There will be only Jack Walker and If he was here he would not be happy with those who have stood by and remained silent"

• Backroom

Nobody would ever be banned for stating an opinion that wasn't ridiculously offensive.

Of course I disagree with some of your points but you have the right to hold whatever opinion you do.

A tribute to the great man, after a fundraiser by fans in the Darwen End.

190659_10150126795854512_516229511_6396553_1730471_n.jpg

Sadly it has been missing for the last 2 games as it seems to have gone AWOL from Ewood, but we're desperately trying to track it down.

I just keep hoping that somehow, just somehow there is a way out of the mess that the club is in. RTID :brfc:

Today I am left with no doubt, this club is going down and most likely wont come back.

In all of this I just wanted to say thank you to Uncle Jack, I can't believe what has become of your club,our club. With you we dared to dream, now we are left with nothing but nightmares.

You can't take the memories from us!

p2UgF.jpg

Never repeated, never forgotten!

Superb post mate, we will never forget Jack.

Shame on Charlie Nicholas for slagging us off for singing Jacks name. Oh i forgot Charlie is Keans mate(a pair of pillocks).

Venky's have ruined this club not the fact that a certain amount of people won't protest.

I hate the fact that apathetic fans are being used as a blaming point from the protesters and this is the owners fault not the fans, if they had acted when they should have we wouldn't be arguing this point, how many protests were needed to get Ince out?

The owners are the only ones to blame and it pains me deeply to see fans turning on each other because one man's way of dealing with problems differs from another.

A truly sad state of affairs when you think of the club we once were.

You could arguably suggest that there is a common theme between Jack Walker and Venkys.

Both daughters (Anuradha and Lynda) who were left in an extremely comfortable financial position following the business empires built by their fathers during their life times, duly went on to shaft BRFC!

Ironic really when my Grandad used to query why women went to football matches.

A tribute to the great man, after a fundraiser by fans in the Darwen End.

Sadly it has been missing for the last 2 games as it seems to have gone AWOL from Ewood, but we're desperately trying to track it down.

I just keep hoping that somehow, just somehow there is a way out of the mess that the club is in. RTID :brfc:

Can't say I'm surprised, I bet the statue is "relocated" inside the next 12 months and/or replaced by a giant cock!

It's getting to the stage were violence will be the only answer left to many.

Archived