BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Hunt

Neal

I recall reading that Paul Hunt explained to a fan (was it you, Neal?) that the club is run as a "hybrid" system (read Coco reports to Mrs. D. and not the board).

I mean, come on, wtf?

Dear Mr. Paul Heep (I mean Hunt), I would suggest that if you can't execute your role effectively and work at a level appropriate to your career expectations, you should resign immediately. These clowns are making you look like an ineffectual lap-dogging wally.

Yes it was me.

Tom... Can I just be clear here, I didn't expect Paul to answer the questions directly at all. I was replying to see if he was to stick to his guns about talking to the fans, this was merely an exercise. Perhaps he is to busy, but Paul was the one who stated he'd like to talk again so...

Paul Hunt has still not bothered to contact me despite him stating that he would do. Granted, he is receving numerous emails and will also have his work cut out but even after all that, I have reread his responses to my emails and they are not really answering anything at all.

I agree that he appears to be an inexperienced head at the helm of a sinking ship.

As for Beamo and his commercialsm exploits, say no more.

I have reread his responses to my emails and they are not really answering anything at all.

It's a skill politicians have as well. They don't answer the question directly as that leaves themselves open to recourse in the future.

They often answer a completely different question to the one asked.

To put things in perspective, PH's boss at Leicester is now CEO at Burnley, yet with no experience of the role PH has leap-frogged into an established premier league club. There are numerous parallels to the Kean appointment.

To put things in perspective, PH's boss at Leicester is now CEO at Burnley, yet with no experience of the role PH has leap-frogged into an established premier league club. There are numerous parallels to the Kean appointment.

The main one being it's cheaper than doing it properly.

I still find it extremely perplexing that Paul Hunt is the Deputy CEO whilst having no CEO above him. Unless of course, there is an unofficial CEO who Venkys do not want anyone to know the identity of. I'm only speculating, but i can think of a number of people who could hold that position. I know i am only speculating and have no evidence to back this theory up, but Paul Hunt must feel extremely under valued knowing he is not trusted to do a job which nobody is officially doing !!

Paul Hunt has still not bothered to contact me despite him stating that he would do. Granted, he is receving numerous emails and will also have his work cut out but even after all that, I have reread his responses to my emails and they are not really answering anything at all.

I agree that he appears to be an inexperienced head at the helm of a sinking ship.

As for Beamo and his commercialsm exploits, say no more.

"commercial exploits"....ha ha. It is a pity that we cannot put these activities into print!!!

• 1 month later...

I still find it extremely perplexing that Paul Hunt is the Deputy CEO whilst having no CEO above him. Unless of course, there is an unofficial CEO who Venkys do not want anyone to know the identity of. I'm only speculating, but i can think of a number of people who could hold that position. I know i am only speculating and have no evidence to back this theory up, but Paul Hunt must feel extremely under valued knowing he is not trusted to do a job which nobody is officially doing !!

Evidently they do not believe that he is better than nothing !

The CEO is Mrs D.Surely you`ve realised that by now.?

Has anyone else noticed the Burnley tie being worn by Paul Hunt on the Rovers website when he's meeting Price Charles................ Disgraceful !!!!

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say blue and two-tone brown, possibly ivory too.

Bog ugly but I don't think it's a Bumley tie.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say blue and two-tone brown

Bog ugly but I don't think it's a Bumley tie.

Is it the new club tie designesd by SK? Designed to match their nose just in case their employers turn up unexpectedly perhaps?

paul hunt, well he is ment to be a rovers fan and ment to care about club so why doesnt he have the balls to actual tell the venkys things are totaly wrong,

he is as bad as steve kean none of them care or give a monkes about the club they just want there wage!!!

now paul hunt shouldnt really be bothered cause i no he is well respected in football and got a good record at other clubs he has been at so he shouldnt have a problem if they gave him boot, I no now if i was him id stand up and tell the owners, wouldnt give to flying monkeys about wage packet, sorting club is more important than that

paul hunt steve kean and venkys out

TBH I am still awaiting for a response to my email asking for my money back from Cardiff when we apperantly forfeited the game. In addition to several other emails according to club charter all emails will at least receive a holding response with 3 days and full response within 14 days.

All of my emails fall well outside these timescales hence I have issued formal complaint to Premier League. Why because they asked me to do so after I made an enquiry about the process to follow when the club has breached its customer charter.

I await the PL response. Though in my eyes this is just another example of the mismanagement of the club.

Archived