• NZonzi
    • Pedersen
    • Dunn
    • Yakubu
    • Hoilett
    • Sub - Goodwillie
    • Sub - Formica
    • Didnt see it but want to see the results

Iv gone for Hanley too as he was very good the whole game, and infact looked like a leader in our defence. He was telling the lads when to step up and barking instuctions out to them.

2nd half NZonzi was very good too. And it was good to have Olsson back in the side.

I went for Nzonzi because he gave the ball away so rarely today and the ball for formica's goal was brilliant. The midfield could so easily have fallen apart after Yakubu's sending off and the substitution of Petrovic but I felt Nzonzi really stepped up and held things together. Credit to dunn too and to robinson for the saves - in fact everyone, as has been said stepped up a gear today.

I've gone Hanley, as I thought he was pretty outstanding - particularly considering he was without Samba and alongside the returning Givet.

Dunn was close for me though, he had a very good game and his best for some time.

As self proclaimed leader of the Mauro Formica fan club, it's only just that I once again vote him. Top player, his work rate combined with technical ability once again had me seeing love hearts.

N'Zonzi for me. Makes it all the frustrating when he coasts through games passing it sideways and backwards when he has the ability to grab the game by the scruff of the neck, drive forward and be a big presence in the game.

Wow we actually get to do a proper man of the match award rather than a who was the least rubbish today :D

Actually takes some thought, I think all round I'd actually go for Hanley, growing with every performance and gave us a solid platform to build from, with growing concerns over Samba's future we're going to need some of the young players to learn quickly and hopefully Grant can be one of them.

Ive gone for yak, but yak representing the "11th man" the corwd were magnificant after the yak got sent off they got fired up without a goal going in for either side for once this year. They pushed the team for the win without doubt it was like a rocky film we had been beaten down and we had lost an arm but we still one against the odds.

For me not one player stood out in any way they were all brilliant.

I want more of this.

N'Zonzi for me, closely followed by Dunn.

Having Olsson back in improved the team no end too. Was disappointed to see Petrovic go off too as he'd started the game well.

:faints in shock: No mention of Pedersen's poor tackling ;) . Glad to see someone else thought Petrovic looked decent yesterday too.

:faints in shock: No mention of Pedersen's poor tackling ;) . Glad to see someone else thought Petrovic looked decent yesterday too.

Pedersen did OK, took his goal well (although if that was Fulham scoring past Robbo we'd be saying bring back Bunn) and put himself about more than usual. If he could maintain that every week I'd have no qualms about him starting - but as we know he'll take the next 3 games off now! ;)

Didn't notice the two-footed lunge at the game, and only saw it in TV later - was lucky to not see red given some of the refereeing these days ....

Gotta be Yakubu - wouldn't like to say which way the match was going before he got sent off - we were playing ok. After his sending off the team and crowd was galvanised - with one of the best performances this season.

In all seriousness - could be anyone from Hanley, Nzonzi, Dunn, Robinson, MGP, Givet - I struggle to think of a player that had a poor match - must be a first for a long while.

Archived