BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Letter which exposes the history of the Blackburn crisis

John

One of the great things about this letter is that it exposes Kean for the underhand chancer that he is.

A first team coach took it upon himself to bypass the chairman and board of directors of his club ( obviously encouraged by others with ulterior motives).

Now can we expect some proper questioning from the media to Kean?

His PR team are going to have their work cut out now!

Exactly wiggy.... It wasn't the emu that got hold of Parkinsons neck was it? It was Rod Hull that who had his hand up it's arse all the time. A better mental image might be obtained by thinking of Sooty and Harry Corbett.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are too many people who could have access to this letter. The three authors. The Football Secretary. The typist. Mrs. D. The person who opens/screens Ms. D's mail. Did the brothers have copies and/or access? Any employees who may have access to the files in Pune or Ewood, not the least of which may be the janitor. Anyone whom they may have sought advice from; for example did Mrs. D provide a copy to JA and ask him any questions? If so, perhaps SEM/Kentaro released it? And there are 10,000s who are Rovers fans; it is not beyond the bounds of possibility that one or more may be expert computer hackers. I'm sure there are a half-dozen other realistic possibilities that have not occurred to me.

The only people who really know what is going on inside a company, in my experience, are the network administrators.

Doesn't matter if SEM were doing the Venky's bidding- that is why this is dynamite. The Board and Mangement are saying they did not instruct SEM to do this but were in fact by-passed by SEM. This makes this situation problematic whereas at Doncaster, the board and management have themselves instructed an agent to do certain things.

And from what I have read Willie Mckay has done everything after full consultation and clearence with the FA.

Fair enough. I only joined post summer transfer window so I've only really experienced the bad bits.

Rather too many like you Pedro unfortunately. Best bit of advice I could give you is to consider on the fact that you have two eyes and one mouth and should use em in that order. ;)

Archived