BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Letter which exposes the history of the Blackburn crisis

John

We all know what follows when rules are possibly broken by clubs under the FA....we might just now be playing for pride in this Division.

I fear none of this revelation will be good long term for BRFC,a period of investigation,recrimination and possibly example making are now possibly set to befall Rovers.The reputation and standing of this club may now have been damaged beyond repair.

Looks like the Fox has now been let loose in the chicken coup! :unsure:

:

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It also constitutes the first written evidence in public of probable rule breaking and raises an absolute mountain of questions about Steve Kean and when and how his relationship with Mrs Desai became so close.

I personally am struggling to find any logical explanation which is consistent with Kean not being close with Mrs D prior to 21 November 2010.

Easy it could be to do with sem's involvement and mrs desai's trust in them to organise matters and they obviously just did what they want and played running a club.

And Kean is a client of theirs and was already at the club, and andersen has rated him before as his client with potential to become a top manager so it was an easy decision

1) I have been very busy

2) I did not get a spanking

3) In most respects I am going to be proved right. Terrible as that is for the Rovers.

Agents are EXPLICITLY NOT ALLOWED TO ACT AS THE MANAGEMENT OF FOOTBALL CLUBS. I am aware of prior advice given by the PL on this specific matter to the parties involved.

Doesn't matter if SEM were doing the Venky's bidding- that is why this is dynamite. The Board and Mangement are saying they did not instruct SEM to do this but were in fact by-passed by SEM. This makes this situation problematic whereas at Doncaster, the board and management have themselves instructed an agent to do certain things.

But if venkys have taken on the role of running the club and they instructed sem to do certain things. Is that not permitted. The owners directed sem to act. Yes they ignored JW etc. But their choice.

But if venkys have taken on the role of running the club and they instructed sem to do certain things. Is that not permitted. The owners directed sem to act. Yes they ignored JW etc. But their choice.

Yes but read the Companies Act- see kelbo's post.

Venky's are not outside the law.

Involvement in running a club, is involvement in running a club, just that. - whoever tells them to undertake a task, or otherwise - isn't it?

If SEM were asked to take part in day to day managerial tasks, shouldn't they just have refused?

Just to explain the obvious.

In law, owners appoint Directors who are solely responsible for running the business.

If that were not the case, I could go into a nearby supermarket and start ordering the staff and management around- I am a shareholder.

I have sent another email to sky that I won't put on here as it contains claims that may "currently" be considered libelous. It invites them to get Jerome back and this time ask their own questions not those given to them.

I think most have a good idea of what actally has happened at Ewood/Pune over the last 14 months but we don't know really where the money has gone.

It would certainly be interesting to look at the clubs/Venky's Londons ledgers.

The only way anyone would get to see this is if it were hacked. This is very illegal, don't do it whatever you do. OK. I told you not to do it. Whatever you do don't do this.

I would think that Rob Coar will be feeling a little uncomfortable about all this. See extract from Daily Mail article:

"Football powerbroker Robert Coar’s standing as an FA councillor and a member of the FA Professional Game Board is down to him keeping his position as a Blackburn director after the Venky’s takeover.

But Coar has kept remarkably silent, despite the clamour from fans for more communication from the board about how the Indian-owned club are being run, especially as he is the only senior representative remaining from previous Blackburn regimes".

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2086450/Agent-Jerome-Anderson-takes-legal-advice-Blackburn-abuse-Charles-Sale.html#ixzz1jXQWyxuV

Don't think he will be able to sit there and say nowt now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are sending transportation for me to pick me up at just before 6pm, I will be on the BBC World service live on TV , Its viewed worldwide on TV and by internet access in UK, India certainly has this channel. I will be also taking calls throughout the hour between 7pm and 8pm , this is massive breakthrough for group,

I will be giving our story for the most of the hour and hope to address as many key issues as possible

They are sending transportation for me to pick me up at just before 6pm, I will be on the BBC World service live on TV , Its viewed worldwide on TV and by internet access in UK, India certainly has this channel. I will be also taking calls throughout the hour between 7pm and 8pm , this is massive breakthrough for group,

I will be giving our story for the most of the hour and hope to address as many key issues as possible

Erm, unless something has changed, The World Service is famously a radio service, not a TV one, it's still a hell of a listener-ship though.

Additional - In June 2009 the BBC reported that the World Service's average weekly audience reached 188 million people.

.... no pressure then Glen :)

Erm, unless something has changed, The World Service is famously a radio service, not a TV one, it's still a hell of a listener-ship though.

Its TV mate, thats why I have to go to TV studios in Salford, people on twitter from india are watching it now, its just in the uk you have to watch it online, as we have bbc news 24 instead

He is gonna send me all th links to programme in an email and i will post them for people to watch

Be interesting to listen to this, particularly the callers... 'now to our first caller who is from India and states she doesn't own a football club!', and to our second caller who states ' he definately isn't a football agent!'. and to our 3rd who states he didn't used to be chairman of a premier league club.....etc!

Good luck, sure a lot of Rovers fans will be listening.

Can you give us the 'world service' location on the radio... is it LW radio4?

There is the BBC World TV Channel as well these days as opposed to the World Service Radio channel.

Ah, I always though BBC World News (the TV channel you always get is foreign hotels) and The World Service (the radio station) were very very separate (not least as one is commercial and one isn't). Any hoo, this probably isn't the thread to be discussing the internal political structure of the BBC. "Glen is on TV, talking about Rovers, to a lot of people around the world" :)

Archived