SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Letter which exposes the history of the Blackburn crisis

John

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My initial reading of the implications of this are:

1) The final paragraph is the three most senior people at the club saying that an agent (SEM) had by-passed them and the board to issue direct instructions for the issuance of a mandate (in respect of signing a player) to an unknown third party. THIS IS CLEARLY IN CONTRAVENTION OF THE RULES OF THE PL, FA, UEFA AND FIFA AS FAR AS I CAN RECOLLECT.

That's not what it says - it clearly states that the mandate went through the Football Secretary (I'm taking that to mean Tom Finn).

I don't think there was any contravention there.

The last paragraph of the letter has blown Anderson out of the water!

THe PL have no option but to start asking serious questions now it is out in the open.

If the Venkys have any sense they will get out pronto, as for Kean, well the world now has it confirmed what he has been up to. I bet that has took the shine off yesterday's win for him.

Expect to see some hilarious quotes in the media to try and cover ass

The charlatans have been exposed at last

BRFC for ever

That's not what it says - it clearly states that the mandate went through the Football Secretary (I'm taking that to mean Tom Finn).

The secretary reports to the board, the board did not know anything about it, SEM issued the order, dynamite!

Verbatem:

"Finally our Football Secretary has this morning been instructed by SEM to issue a mandate to a third party without any reference or approval from the Board"

That is dynamite.

Verbatem:

"Finally our Football Secretary has this morning been instructed by SEM to issue a mandate to a third party without any reference or approval from the Board"

That is dynamite.

So what will be the outcome of all these shenannigans? Will the club be deducted points. Will SEM be punished? Could it force Venky's out? And,what kind of timescale are we looking at here?

Dynamite !

Good find John and thank you Nick Harris for some proper journalism on this issue.

Nothing WE didn't know or suspect, but needs exposing. Certainly explains some public announcements.

Also counters the DISGRACEFUL media stance against Rovers supporters standing up in defence of OUR club.

Hope this gets good coverage.

You forgot to point out that the "doom-sayers" and the "tremblers" like Philip L and many others were right all along.

To be fair Philip L has introduced plenty of hearsay and incorrect info on here - he's been very quite since his public spanking on twitter. As for the quote marks - are suggesting I have said those phrases because if you are, you are VERY wide of the mark!

Verbatem:

That is dynamite.

The Football Secretary is iirc a role at a club that organises things such as ticket allocations, travel arrangements, and other administrative tasks. Currently it's someone called Anthony Bloch. Not sure if he was around 12 months ago.

The role could well do some of the more administrative duties (perhaps they faxed Kuqi's transfer to the chip shop in the past). If he received an instruction from SEM to do something that was a direct request from the Owners, he could well have gone to Williams/Finn to query how to handle it, thus flagging up something the Board didn't know what was happening.

Hardly dynamite if someone was doing something for the Owners, regardless of how stupid that arrangement was.

Some needs to save it before it gets taken down.

Anderson can't talk/cry his way out of this one.

IMO Finally proof of the obvious that the whole takeover process has been engineered to put the puppet (SK) in charge so the puppetmaster (JA) can manipulate the clueless owners.

To be fair Philip L has introduced plenty of hearsay and incorrect info on here - he's been very quite since his public spanking on twitter. As for the quote marks - are suggesting I have said those phrases because if you are, you are VERY wide of the mark!

1) I have been very busy

2) I did not get a spanking

3) In most respects I am going to be proved right. Terrible as that is for the Rovers.

The Football Secretary is iirc a role at a club that organises things such as ticket allocations, travel arrangements, and other administrative tasks. Currently it's someone called Anthony Bloch. Not sure if he was around 12 months ago.

The role could well do some of the more administrative duties (perhaps they faxed Kuqi's transfer to the chip shop in the past). If he received an instruction from SEM to do something that was a direct request from the Owners, he could well have gone to Williams/Finn to query how to handle it, thus flagging up something the Board didn't know what was happening.

Hardly dynamite if someone was doing something for the Owners, regardless of how stupid that arrangement was.

Agents are EXPLICITLY NOT ALLOWED TO ACT AS THE MANAGEMENT OF FOOTBALL CLUBS. I am aware of prior advice given by the PL on this specific matter to the parties involved.

Doesn't matter if SEM were doing the Venky's bidding- that is why this is dynamite. The Board and Mangement are saying they did not instruct SEM to do this but were in fact by-passed by SEM. This makes this situation problematic whereas at Doncaster, the board and management have themselves instructed an agent to do certain things.

1) I have been very busy

2) I did not get a spanking

3) In most respects I am going to be proved right. Terrible as that is for the Rovers.

1. That may be the case.

2. You genuinely did - good and proper.

3. "Most respects" I seriously don't doubt you will be in the right ballpark, but you have also done your fair share of increasing hysteria on this site by blurring guesswork, opinion and facts.

It's the 3rd party element that is dynamite, not who is doing the paperwork.

1. That may be the case.

2. You genuinely did - good and proper.

3. "Most respects" I seriously don't doubt you will be in the right ballpark, but you have also done your fair share of increasing hysteria on this site by blurring guesswork, opinion and facts.

You are obviously in a Kean like state of delusion.

Archived