BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Raos tell the Indian football team "don't come to Blackburn".

den

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JA's son plays (?) for Rovers, his client manages Rovers, that's were Anderson's current involvement begins and ends.

Anybody who wants to leave anything more, is being quite silly and getting carried away with the conspiracy stories .

JA's son plays (?) for Rovers, his client manages Rovers, that's were Anderson's current involvement begins and ends.

Anybody who wants to leave anything more, is being quite silly and getting carried away with the conspiracy stories .

BRFCS News quotes Ian Battersby as saying that when he and Ian Currie met the owners in October "JA attended the meeting in Pune but was not involved in the exchange with Mrs D". It is hardly surprising that people think he may have some involvement with Rovers when he attends meetings in Pune.

Have you a white stick and a guide dog Brownie? It's 90% obvious that its carve up of a. us and b. the Venkeys. If they box clever the Venkeys can get out of this realatively unscathed whilst we are not so lucky.

BRFCS News quotes Ian Battersby as saying that when he and Ian Currie met the owners in October "JA attended the meeting in Pune but was not involved in the exchange with Mrs D". It is hardly surprising that people think he may have some involvement with Rovers when he attends meetings in Pune.

Just going back to this point, is not true, as I believe, that JA arranged the trip for IB to meet with Mrs D, so IB, as a BRFC fan and respected member of the community, could put his feelings across in an attempt to correct their obvious mismanagement ?

Surely this is actually a plus point for JA, attempting to help the club ?

I agree with you Venky-wise but think the involvement of JA is now next to zero. No big deal but when was the last sighting of JA at Brockhall, Ewood or Pune ? Last October apparently.

When was the last sightings of the Venkeys at ewood? Similar I'd suggest. So do you think they have no involvement either Brownie?

imo 'Dastardly' has seen the warning signs and backed off. That to me is obvious. His blubbery Sky interview confirmed that well enough. Like all agents lurking in the shadows the glare of the spotlight is not their comfort zone. I don't think for a minute he's not still pulling all Muttleys strings though. Too much to gain from the financial involvement with deals made since Nov 10 I'd be inclined to think.

btw.... What about the involvement of Phillipe Huber? He's hardly been at Ewood ever but according to nicko (before he was outed) Huber was the most influential in the Kentaro / SEM stable. Brownie have you ever seen the film "Layer Cake"? If not watch it.

Just going back to this point, is not true, as I believe, that JA arranged the trip for IB to meet with Mrs D, so IB, as a BRFC fan and respected member of the community, could put his feelings across in an attempt to correct their obvious mismanagement ?

Surely this is actually a plus point for JA, attempting to help the club ?

IB has done business with Dick Dastardly and/or his clients in the past. I'd suggest in his mind getting IB and IC invited to India is simply a case of him spotting the warning signs and involving 'the devil you know' to the Venkeys.

Brownie is on the wind up and doing brilliantly, very funny stuff. Unfortunately this thing doesn;t go down well anymore mate as people are so angry, but i do see the funny side.

I would take Sven or Bruce, in fact pick any manager who has ever had even a sembelance of BPL managerial career

• Moderation Lead

To go back to the OP- The Raos tell the Indian national team not to come to Blackburn as there are managerial problems?? Of your own bloody doing!! :angry:

I don't think there's ever been anyone more stupid!

I cannot see kean going. Or even sven coming in.

The only comment I will make here is this, we havent seen Kean fly off to see his Moll in Pune recently and we havent had the owners are behind me 100% at almost every presser, now make of that what you wish!!

The only comment I will make here is this, we havent seen Kean fly off to see his Moll in Pune recently and we havent had the owners are behind me 100% at almost every presser, now make of that what you wish!!

HES GOT HIS FAT CONTRACT SO HE AINT ARSED.....SPEAKS VOLUMES THO HES STILL HERE AFTER SATS HUMILIATION.

HES NOT GOT THE BOLLUX TO RESIGN AND THEY DONT HAVE THE BOLLUX TO FIRE HIS SORRY LYING ARSE.

Archived