BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Raos tell the Indian football team "don't come to Blackburn".

den

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the comments on that thread:

Dukes says...

11:42am Tue 7 Feb 12

"The news going around is that the venkys have shaken hands on a deal with a manager who has go experience and it could be kean last match on Saturday if its true.

please dont hold your breath because we been down this line before."

Dukes says...

11:50am Tue 7 Feb 12

"This manager has yet to sort a pay off from this old club and its not Neil Warnock by the way.

it will be a short term deal till end of the season and we shall wait and see if the chicken farmers have finally listened to the fans or the club staffs."

Dukes says...

"The news going around is that the venkys have shaken hands on a deal with a manager who has go experience and it could be kean last match on Saturday if its true.

Dukes says...

"This manager has yet to sort a pay off from this old club and its not Neil Warnock by the way.

it will be a short term deal till end of the season and we shall wait and see if the chicken farmers have finally listened to the fans or the club staffs."

232980-jar_jar_binks_large.jpeg

Dukes says...

Dukes says...

This will be complete and utter "bunkum" as others would say.

Obviously didn't want the Indian media picking up (any further) on just how bad things are at the club.

I would have thought that the Indian national team training at an Indian-owned English PL club would have been of interest to the Indian media. Therefore such a visit would have presented Rovers fans with a heaven sent opportunity to demonstrate against the Venky regime and their brand before the watching Indian media. I suppose even Venky's must have realised this eventually and called it off.

I am amazed that Venky's even contemplated inviting them over in the first place. I think Venky's are running scared.

Dukes says...

Dukes says...

Steve Bruce. I'll look forward to his arrival.

Dukes says...

Dukes says...

?Grayson. Which thread is this from? Can't find it

Steve Bruce. I'll look forward to his arrival.

Was Eric Black told to accept the job?!?!?!?!?!?!!? Hello Conspiracy

Would be great if Black had come in as Keans assistant knowing that Bruce was getting the job a few weeks later. Pull the rug under the pricks feet!

Obviously I imgaine this is not true and we will carry on sailing into the abyss with Captain Marvel at the helm.

And as we have all mentioned before, Kean is just the root of the problem anyway. Venkys would still be here, we would still have no structure behind closed doors and still we would have no money!

Why would anyone come and take part in this circus with these clowns in charge..? The only bread crumb of rational would be the clowns might believe the club would be a better prospect to sell if the coco was gone? I don't know...(BIG Sigh of frustration)

Archived