BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Raos tell the Indian football team "don't come to Blackburn".

den

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don;t see the point in sacking Kean as team in the premier league can't be relelgated.

My thoughts really are three managers come to mind if the earlier post was correct, if its not Warnock, then Grayson, Bruce and Dave Jones would be in the mix, cant think of others who would be awaiting a settlement from a previous position, well not in the UK anyway.

Was Eric Black told to accept the job?!?!?!?!?!?!!? Hello Conspiracy

Would be great if Black had come in as Keans assistant knowing that Bruce was getting the job a few weeks later. Pull the rug under the pricks feet!

Obviously I imgaine this is not true and we will carry on sailing into the abyss with Captain Marvel at the helm.

The same abyss that Bruce was sending Sunderland to. Bruce'd be no good.

The same abyss that Bruce was sending Sunderland to. Bruce'd be no good.

In a normal situation I would agree "not steve bruce terrible appointment" but in our situation he at least is a "manager" he has more experience than Kean and I would take bruce over kean a million times.

But Im now just apathetic on the whole management situation and I just fully expect Kean to be here for a long time, Im stupidly just hoping we can claw enough points for survival but that looks very very doubtful.

I read somewhere that Bruce didn't take training and 'doesn't do tactics'. Looking at the state of his Sunderland team, he wasn't much of a motivator either.

Lived off his 'disciple of Fergie' tag far too long.

Yes; I remember reading something along those lines recently too, Matty. If I remember rightly, it was an interview with James McLean, who also said that Bruce had nothing to do with any of the reserves.

Mind you, could he be any worse than Baldrick? If we got him on a short-term contract to the end of the season, at least, he couldn't go raiding Fergie's reserve team/has-beens as he did at the Stadium of Sh1te.

It's all relative.

If I awoke tomorrow morning to news that Bruce was replacing Kean, I'd be delighted.

Can't see it though.

If that illegitimate was replaced by a steaming pile of dog shyte it would be an improvement! We need a "manager" as we have a core of players that if organised and motivated properly might, just might, get us out of this hole.

Now that would tackle one issue and allow us to truly focus on the main issue of removing the root cause of all this shyte which is the the odious chicken fiddlers and their lying agent friend.

From the comments on that thread:

Dukes says...

11:42am Tue 7 Feb 12

"The news going around is that the venkys have shaken hands on a deal with a manager who has go experience and it could be kean last match on Saturday if its true.

please dont hold your breath because we been down this line before."

Dukes says...

11:50am Tue 7 Feb 12

"This manager has yet to sort a pay off from this old club and its not Neil Warnock by the way.

it will be a short term deal till end of the season and we shall wait and see if the chicken farmers have finally listened to the fans or the club staffs."

Heard it before then some one gives Stevie a pat on the back on telly and all is well from PUne again. It's ######, they are all here until we are completely destroyed. If it were true would it be an Anderson recommendation?

Yet another glimmer of hope rumour.

But realistically, it wouldn't matter who they appointed. There would still be no board or chairman, and no doubt the new manager will still have to fly to Pune for instructions on who to pick, who to drop, and we will continue to have zero accountability.

And Steve Bruce is not the answer. Sunderland are a relatively rich club and he couldn't do much with them. Look at where they've gone in a few short months with a decent manager at the helm. We have no money - he'll do even less here

Yet the latest in a long list of Kean out rumours. It's more likely we wake up to news that Mrs D have given coco an improved contract to reward his "good work" than him actually get sacked....

I would be delighted if i'm proven wrong though.

How many times does it need saying that JA is not involved anymore ?

Surely though whilst his client and son (neither are whom are up to the job) are being paid by Blackburn Rovers you can see why it's a little difficult to disassociate Anus Horribulus from this sorry mess.

Archived