• Petrovic
    • Hoilett
    • Pedersen
    • Formica
    • Yakubu
    • Dunn (Sub)
    • Marcus Olsson
    • Didnt see it - but want to see results

Appears there wasnt a MOTM thread for the City game, not that we had anyone suitable to win the award last week!

So who wins it this week? Do you go with Peter Jacksons choice of Robbo? Goalscorer Dunn? Or someone else?

• Backroom

Robbo made some great saves but I voted for Hanley, the lads been our best defender since December yet no doubt will be dropped and the shocking Dann will keep his place

Somebody's voted for Petrovic :lol::wstu:

Robbo all day long for me.

Somehow gets some stick on here, but I think he's a fantastic goalkeeper and a superb shot-stopper - which was shown today.

Hanley and MGP both had good games too.

Robinson because he performed in boths halves of the match - something you can't say about many of the players. He looked like he's now decided that unless he gets injured or suspended he's the captain so he'd better start doing the job to the full, calling players over to have a go, calling the huddle at the start etc. Now that the shadow of Samba has gone he appeared to feel that the responsibility was his and he took it on. That's not to say Samba's going was a good thing but that the sorting out of the situation may well be.

Hanley for me. Great blocks and tackles all day long. No nonsense, the new admiral

I thought Hanley had a good game - and continues to improve - but at times his inexperience does show. A good example was the Agbonlahor header - where a sly nudge got Hanley out of the way to give him a free header. I agree about the new admiral btw - his current form makes the decision to let Nelsen go a little more palatable.

It's got to be Robinson. We all know his flaws but he's equally capable of producing points-winning performances like that.

It was more than just his shot stopping, he was screaming at the rest of the team in the first and he's obviously one of the biggest characters in the team at the moment. We're going to need everything he has to offer from now until the end of the season.

Honourable mentions for Dunn, Hanley, Pedersen and Orr, all of whom played a huge part in the second half revival and must start against Wolves.

Guest Wen Y Hu

The poll is now closed. Thanks to all for voting.

The result will be announced on the front page in due course.

Archived