BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What's tha story on Venky's being at Ewood last night?

What on earth is MG. going on about by Kean getting a new contract but not as the first team manager :wacko: .

How damaging for the future moral of the club, from its supporters to all of its employees that Kean should remain here for another second longer.

I was under the impression that he was a good coach. Also very good at spotting talented youngsters at the academy. He'll most likely move (back) in that direction.

MG, thanks for the answers so far.

I'd add a couple more questions;

19. Has BRFC moved to State Bank of India for its banking? If so why? Do the VH Group use SBI in India?

20. Do the owners appreciate that the on-going procession of talented/experienced players leaving the club Emerton, Diouf, Samba, Nelsen, Roberts, Salgado, Givet(?) have been replaced by Steve Kean spending money on BAD/Average signings, most of who DON'T EVEN PLAY; Petrovic, Goodwillie, Anderson, Riberio, Vuckevic,Modeste, Rochina.

19. I heard about this for the first time yesterday. Don't know the reason for it. Sorry. All I will say is that the bank mentioned isn't the one I've dealt with in regards to VHL business previously.

20. Yes. They know. And I have heard them asking people at Ewood why some of these players aren't getting a game.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8. I lived in the UK for some years. I read the statement from the Police and they said that no children were searched. I've also traveled with the Rao family through many airports - They (nor any other passenger) have never complained about a child being searched.

LOL

No children searched?? I do believe one individual who complained about his son being searched will be at the game tomorrow on complimentary tickets issued by Paul Hunt, Whilst the club said the remit was to not search children, but they did have an outside agency deployed too, and they could not guarantee, that ALL stuck to the remit which was given to them.

18. I honestly don't know. At the moment it's paying off regarding the media (see above) but will cripple us next year when the fans don't show up for matches (ironically Steve Kean will be gone by then).

So Kean will be SACKED if we go down, is that what you are saying?

To the best of my knowledge, He'll be moved sideways regardless of which league we're in.

So why exactly did they give him a new contract in the summer/start of the season for no good reason? We could've fobbed him off for barely nowt this time last year (after he'd already proved he was incompetent) but again they chose not to.

I have no idea. Neither does any of the office staff nor family friends which I've spoken to.

No children searched?? I do believe one individual who complained about his son being searched will be at the game tomorrow on complimentary tickets issued by Paul Hunt, Whilst the club said the remit was to not search children, but they did have an outside agency deployed too, and they could not guarantee, that ALL stuck to the remit which was given to them.

First I've heard of it. Makes it all look amateurish IMO. But Newisham did say that it was a trial so I guess it's just as well we got the bugs ironed out before we possibly have to use it on a larger scale (unlikely, given where we'll be next season).

I was under the impression that he was a good coach. Also very good at spotting talented youngsters at the academy.

I would wager that these impressions have come from Kean himself or his handler Anderson!

I can't see how the club could move on if he was anywhere near Blackburn Rovers. Any new manager of standing wouldn't accept it either.

MG, can the Raos even now not see through Kean for the chancer he is?

Any chance you could answer some of the points / questions in my post?

Ah, sorry. You said "1 question" and I answered it. I thought the rest was just a rant.

I was under the impression that he was a good coach. Also very good at spotting talented youngsters at the academy. He'll most likely move (back) in that direction.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Who told you that! His Agent? Kean himself?

Leave it out MG. No one is this stupid. What do you do for them? Tie their shoelaces?

By the way, don't send him 'back' (he's never had a role at Rovers Academy just o you know, but dont let things like "facts", "checking" and being lied to by a liar stop you) they've done very well. The kids and the guys there don't deserve him. Unless that's the plan as well? (Please don't use that word again) up the youth team set up as well while your at it?

Are you sure the Raos aren't from burnley? Is that where they get stopped for photos and autographs?

First I've heard of it. Makes it all look amateurish IMO. But Newisham did say that it was a trial so I guess it's just as well we got the bugs ironed out before we possibly have to use it on a larger scale (unlikely, given where we'll be next season).

Using it on a larger scale?

If searching becomes the norm - then the can kiss goodbye to another supporter.

You seem to be on a wind-up mission tonight, MG. I hope you and your handlers (Please don't use that word again) off if we are relegated. Actually - I hope that happens whether we are relegated or not...

Ah, sorry. You said "1 question" and I answered it. I thought the rest was just a rant.

No, there is another question in there your ignoring. Attention to detail my good man. The "?" gives it away normally.

Go back and see if you can spot it...

To the best of my knowledge, He'll be moved sideways regardless of which league we're in.

I have no idea. Neither does any of the office staff nor family friends which I've spoken to.

who will conduct the search for the new manager then?

also will he have to work with the current coaching staff?

Using it on a larger scale?

If searching becomes the norm - then the can kiss goodbye to another supporter.

You seem to be on a wind-up mission tonight, MG. I hope you and your handlers (Please don't use that word again) off if we are relegated. Actually - I hope that happens whether we are relegated or not...

If memory serves, it was said that the Darwin end searches were a trial for bigger matches or for when Ewood is used for concerts etc? Could be wrong though.

who will conduct the search for the new manager then?

also will he have to work with the current coaching staff?

They've spoken to a few potentials already (Ancelotti being the most widely known). I'd say that whomever has been doing it, will keep doing it.

The coaching staff decision is above my pay grade.

If memory serves, it was said that the Darwin end searches were a trial for bigger matches or for when Ewood is used for concerts etc? Could be wrong though.

They've spoken to a few potentials already (Ancelotti being the most widely known). I'd say that whomever has been doing it, will keep doing it.

The coaching staff decision is above my pay grade.

I'm sure any 'concerts' would be stewarded by a professional agency like at most places.

MG, just in case, the question I posed was "Finally - when are they coming back over?"

Go on, tell us...

Ah! Hopefully as soon as possible. My wife has a shopping list as long as your arm for Duty Free. :D

Seriously, there are no plans to visit very soon. Some of the staff require UK visas and we normally get a few weeks notice to apply for them before leaving. As of today nobody has asked any of us to apply for a UK visa.

Ah! Hopefully as soon as possible. My wife has a shopping list as long as your arm for Duty Free. :D

Seriously, there are no plans to visit very soon. Some of the staff require UK visas and we normally get a few weeks notice to apply for them before leaving. As of today nobody has asked any of us to apply for a UK visa.

Ok! Thanks. Just let us know next time then please. I'll get a new roll of film for my camera and an autograph book. I'm sure all us fans wouldn't want to miss out again.

That's Darwen you nugget.

Concerts? Pretty soon, that's all Ewood will be used for.

Why are you here again, MR.Goad?

I find M.G.’s usage of personal pronouns and possessive adjectives (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘ours’) jars with the claim that he is a merely lowly employee in the company. It smacks to me of someone with authority speaking, or is it just an inflated sense of self-importance?

MG in my opinion, is quite a high ranking member of the Venky organisation, of that I am pretty certain, in all fairness, he has come on here and communicated with us, the only one within the organisation to do so and I applaud him for this.

Just one thing MG, you mention Kean working with the Academy and young players, if as has been posted on here, Kean was fighting with players at training, if this were to be published in the newspapers, under CRB checks, he would not be allowed under English Law to work with the Academy!!

MG in my opinion, is quite a high ranking member of the Venky organisation, of that I am pretty certain, in all fairness, he has come on here and communicated with us, the only one within the organisation to do so and I applaud him for this.

Just one thing MG, you mention Kean working with the Academy and young players, if as has been posted on here, Kean was fighting with players at training, if this were to be published in the newspapers, under CRB checks, he would not be allowed under English Law to work with the Academy!!

What happens at Brockhall...

That would then make him a proven liar, Kelbo.

He reckons he's only an office jockey.

Archived