BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What's tha story on Venky's being at Ewood last night?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Venkys wanted to leave at full time but the POLICE COULDN'T GUARANTEE THEIR SAFETY so they left early. Good to see the police refusing to go out of their way for the protection of the bacteria of Blackburn.

• Backroom

The Venkys wanted to leave at full time but the POLICE COULDN'T GUARANTEE THEIR SAFETY so they left early. Good to see the police refusing to go out of their way for the protection of the bacteria of Blackburn.

There's been a lot of violence and injuries so far in the protests, so I suppose it makes sense to protect the helpless Venkyclan against the horrible brutes of Blackburn.

:rolleyes:

"Kean said about Venky’s visit: “We had a board meeting that had been scheduled for three months.What we've always felt is that it was right to wait and get the points sorted out.

“Then we can decide who's going to be coming in and who's going out. We need to concentrate on the remaining games and getting the points required.

“Then, at the end of the season, we can sit down and have discussions about budgets, who we can bring in and who will be going out.”

A Quote from the LT by Kean ,The worrying thing is the last time they had a meeting that was scheduled for months was when Kean got an improved contract.

The owners really must be the Stupidest people in the world not to see what is coming either that or they have a serious hallucinogenic problem ,Please,please somebody tell me

what these people are thinking or trying to achieve with that idiot in charge.

• Backroom

As woven into the fabric of our demise as Venky's, is Keano.

As I said elsewhere, to seperate Kean and Venky's is a mistake. They came to prominence together and they'll leave in disgrace together.

I find it most troubling that Kean says WE have a board meeting.

Chairman as well, is he?

Yes Mattyblue.

That's how the club is structured. One more reason that has contributed to the club's failure.

Everything on the cheap mate.

What a friggin' mess. :(

I find it most troubling that Kean says WE have a board meeting.

Chairman as well, is he?

Makes you wonder if Kean is on the board.

It would certain stack up with his "100% surprised if he was sacked" comment.

Makes you wonder if Kean is on the board.

It would certain stack up with his "100% surprised if he was sacked" comment.

What a frightening thought, remember the rumour a while ago about he wouldn't be sacked just moved elsewhere? Kean a managing Director? I wouldn't put it past them.

This is nonsense.

Why don't you go and communicate to your masters that we FCKG HATE YOU!

Have we met?

What a frightening thought, remember the rumour a while ago about he wouldn't be sacked just moved elsewhere? Kean a managing Director? I wouldn't put it past them.

Moved, yes. MD of BRFC, no.

This is nonsense.

Have we met?

Moved, yes. MD of BRFC, no.

MG your bosses are a disgrace, theres nowt you can do but please dont come here and defend your disgrace of bosses, I accept this is not your fault but the people of Blackburn have been screwed by the complete utter scum that is Desai and Co.

Rovers have been part of my life for 20+ years I stand by these comments that they are scum, they deserve no respect, I want anyone Who is reading this forum who is not a Rovers fan or is in fact a Rao who wants to contest the fact that they are scum contact me and I will be happy to discuss further.

Archived