BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What's tha story on Venky's being at Ewood last night?

This is nonsense.

Have we met?

Moved, yes. MD of BRFC, no.

Ok MG Road, I will bite. Some answer's would be appreciated as would these questions being passed on higher up. For the purpose of these question Venk'ys refers to either the company as an whole or individual owner family members

1) FOR MG- Why no comment on Kean being on the board of BRFC that is on this thread , yet you choose to answer other questions. ?

2)Why is Kean unsackable, do Venky's as a company reward failure? reward inciting and abusing customers? reward telling lie after lie ?

3) Will Kean be rewarded with a new contract for getting the club relegated?

4) What are they going to use the big cash payday money for at the end of the season, surely using just 2 million of it to get rid of Kean will be the best money they ever spent, just a word of advice don't pay extra for a gagging clause because he will break it. Any man that uses his wife and children to hide his failings can not be trusted.

5) It was rumoured that one potential sponsor that was turned down was an alcohol company because it did not fit the company profile ,which seems strange considering Venky's have fully supported a convicted drink driver - why?

6) Can you confirm that Venky's have instructed their new super agent friend to find clubs for saleable Rovers players at the end of the season.

7) Why are Venky's London Limited continuing to contract PR work regarding BRFC to a company that is more interested in protecting Steve Kean and abusing BRFC customers than in enhancing the reputation of BRFC and Venky's london Ltd, in fact some of the PR spin has shed Venky's in a very unflattering light whilst promoting super hero Kean.

8) As a family orientated company, do Venky's agree with Children being "searched" on instruction from the head of Security at BRFC ?

9) Do any of the following own or were offered shares or part ownership in Venky's London Limited and therefore Blackburn Rovers Football Club or any other Venky's company?

a)Steve Kean or any company or person associated with him or b Jerome Anderson or one of his many companies c) Kentaro or any individual employee or associate of that company

10) How much money have Venky's London Ltd and hence BRFC invested in Hitlab .com?

11)Do Venky's as a company see their running of BRFC as a success?

12) Do Venky's care that thousands of supporters will not be renewing season tickets or attending matches?

13)Do Venky's care that their reputation is taking a battering , some justified ,some as part of a mud slinging campaign to protect Kean and his associates.

14) Do Venky's get their information from only from people inside the club or do they try to get information from independent sources.

15) Are Venky's aware that there are only 4 games left and we currently sit 19th in the league table ? Regardless of what Kean has said finishing 18th and below is not better than finishing 17th or above.

16) Is relegation part of this big plan that we keep hearing about?

17) Are Venky's aware of the smear campaign instigated from within the club against it's supporters (customers) and do they agree with this?

18) Why do Venky's continue to shun any attempt for journalists to contact them to give their side of the story?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok MG Road, I will bite. Some answer's would be appreciated as would these questions being passed on higher up. For the purpose of these question Venk'ys refers to either the company as an whole or individual owner family members

1) FOR MG- Why no comment on Kean being on the board of BRFC that is on this thread , yet you choose to answer other questions. ?

2)Why is Kean unsackable, do Venky's as a company reward failure? reward inciting and abusing customers? reward telling lie after lie ?

4) What are they going to use the big cash payday money for at the end of the season, surely using just 2 million of it to get rid of Kean will be the best money they ever spent, just a word of advice don't pay extra for a gagging clause because he will break it. Any man that uses his wife and children to hide his failings can not be trusted.

5) It was rumoured that one potential sponsor that was turned down was an alcohol company because it did not fit the company profile ,which seems strange considering Venky's have fully supported a convicted drink driver - why?

6) Can you confirm that Venky's have instructed their new super agent friend to find clubs for saleable Rovers players at the end of the season.

7) Why are Venky's London Limited continuing to contract PR work regarding BRFC to a company that is more interested in protecting Steve Kean and abusing BRFC customers than in enhancing the reputation of BRFC and Venky's london Ltd, in fact some of the PR spin has shed Venky's in a very unflattering light whilst promoting super hero Kean.

8) As a family orientated company, do Venky's agree with Children being "searched" on instruction from the head of Security at BRFC ?

9) Do any of the following own or were offered shares or part ownership in Venky's London Limited and therefore Blackburn Rovers Football Club or any other Venky's company?

a)Steve Kean or any company or person associated with him or b Jerome Anderson or one of his many companies c) Kentaro or any individual employee or associate of that company

10) How much money have Venky's London Ltd and hence BRFC invested in Hitlab .com?

12) Do Venky's care that thousands of supporters will not be renewing season tickets or attending matches?

13)Do Venky's care that their reputation is taking a battering , some justified ,some as part of a mud slinging campaign to protect Kean and his associates.

14) Do Venky's get their information from only from people inside the club or do they try to get information from independent sources.

15) Are Venky's aware that there are only 4 games left and we currently sit 19th in the league table ? Regardless of what Kean has said finishing 18th and below is not better than finishing 17th or above.

17) Are Venky's aware of the smear campaign instigated from within the club against it's supporters (customers) and do they agree with this?

18) Why do Venky's continue to shun any attempt for journalists to contact them to give their side of the story?

+1

Fat chance of getting straight and direct answers to the above.

From Kamys twitter:

Northern Rover ‏ @Northern_Rover

Venky's Source: the unhostile reaction to family at Liverpool game indicates majority of fans are not against owners.

6m Northern Rover Northern Rover ‏ @Northern_Rover

I fear that even relegation will not mean the end of Kean.

7m Northern Rover Northern Rover ‏ @Northern_Rover

Venky's Source: No interest or desire to sell the club, all approaches have been and will continue to be rejected.

10m Northern Rover Northern Rover ‏ @Northern_Rover

Venky's Source: no budgeting plans for next season have been talked about yet, meeting in May.

12m Northern Rover Northern Rover ‏ @Northern_Rover

Senior Venky's Source: Kean retains support of the owners. Family are confident that club will avoid relegation. #deluded

From Kamys twitter:

Venky's Source: the unhostile reaction to family at Liverpool game indicates majority of fans are not against owners.

And yet they left early because of safety concerns?

From Kamys twitter:

Venky's Source: No interest or desire to sell the club, all approaches have been and will continue to be rejected.

Venky's Source: no budgeting plans for next season have been talked about yet, meeting in May.

Senior Venky's Source: Kean retains support of the owners. Family are confident that club will avoid relegation. #deluded

One flew over the cuckoos nest!!!

• Backroom

From Kamys twitter:

:lol: the only reason they didn't get a hostile reaction is because most people didn't realise they were there. Balaji was so worried about being seen he shaved his head to avoid detection.

:lol: the only reason they didn't get a hostile reaction is because most people didn't realise they were there. Balaji was so worried about being seen he shaved his head to avoid detection.

The only reason they didn't get a hostile reaction is because people who do will be removed from the ground just as the fella that had a go at Kean did a while back!

From Kamys twitter:

Standard responses from Venky's. All of that is exactly what I'd expect them to say.

The family are confident of staying up?! Their actions of ridding the club of it's high earners suggests otherwise.

The family feel the majority of fans are behind them?! They didn't come to a match for four months because of safety concerns. They will also be aware of the low season ticket sales.

The family are still behind kean?! Well, yes we all know why. Puppet. We all know that kean is here as long as Venky's.

All approaches to buy club have and will be rejected?! In other words, show us the money!

And yet they left early because of safety concerns?

egg zack lee!!!!

TELL YOU WHAT MG TELL THESE DISSILLUSIONED PILLOCKS TO COME ON THE PITCH AND WAVE TO THE CROWD IN EITHER OF THE NEXT TWO HOME MATCHES AND THEN LET THE WALTER MITTYY IDIOTS GUAUGE THE TRUE EWOOD FEEELING TOWARDS THEM....

BET THEY DARE NOT!!!

You mean, I'll take a crack at these when I get my answers checked from my paymasters

1000% CORRECT

Standard responses from Venky's. All of that is exactly what I'd expect them to say.

The family are confident of staying up?! Their actions of ridding the club of it's high earners suggests otherwise.

The family feel the majority of fans are behind them?! They didn't come to a match for four months because of safety concerns. They will also be aware of the low season ticket sales.

The family are still behind kean?! Well, yes we all know why. Puppet. We all know that kean is here as long as Venky's.

All approaches to buy club have and will be rejected?! In other words, show us the money!

Pretty fair summary rovers11

B0llox. The steards were simply trying to stop them getting to Kean....which is fair enough.

There was a bunch of muppets, about 15 of them in yellow & black (Was Mullen one of them?) - they had a banner at 2-0. At 2-2 they sat down and behaved. But then as it went 3-2 the banners came out again and they were trying to get attention off the sky cameras.

Not there to support the team, simply to get on tv and try to create a bad atmosphere. They protested and we lost....but no doubt they will continue to claim we only win when they protest! :unsure:

As for Venkys hiding - they were sat outside in the Jack walker box....how is that hiding? I knew they were attending the game at around 2pm in the afternoon, hardly sneaked in and out.

so what your saying is that we went 2-0 down when they were NOT protesting. They begin to protest and we pull two goals back to bring the score to 2-2. They stop protesting again and we let another one in and lose 3-2. Idiot!

so what your saying is that we went 2-0 down when they were NOT protesting. They begin to protest and we pull two goals back to bring the score to 2-2. They stop protesting again and we let another one in and lose 3-2. Idiot!

You should have posted that in Will's thread.

Spot on pal

Ok. All answers are just my opinion. If I don't answer something, it's because I simply don't know, and my spreading more rumours won't help.

1. He isn't

2. At this point I guess they feel that a shiity manager is better than none at all. There's not exactly a queue of experienced EPL managers banging on the door looking for his position.

3. He'll very likely get another contract with BRFC. But it won't as manager of the 1st team.

4. I guess the money will be spent according to what league we'll be playing in next year.

5. Not true. I'm informed that the next sponsor is a telecommunications company.

6. They have a new super agent friend? This is news to me (Along with anything regarding him/her).

7. The whole PR situation at the moment is as perplexing to everybody here (Outside the family) as it is over there. Why is a PR company sticking up for Kean - Why wouldn't they - Surely it's their job?

8. I don't speak for the company (As I've said many times) but surely it's a case of either everybody gets searched, or nobody does.

BRB. Will finish this later.

2. At this point I guess they feel that a shiity manager is better than none at all. There's not exactly a queue of experienced EPL managers banging on the door looking for his position.

3. He'll very likely get another contract with BRFC. But it won't as manager of the 1st team.

2. I've told you this before but like your employers you just don't bloody listen.

i. Managers don't come a knocking on owners doors asking to be the next manager when there is one in place (that's Kean - like he's a real "manager" :lol: ). It's called etiquette (you / they might need to Google that. Then again I presume you don't have Google otherwise you wouldn't have made the decisions that have been made, unless you / they're really, really stupid.

ii. Who in their right mind would work for Venky's? Let's sell all the best players! Let's have a decison making process carried out by people who don't know anything about football! Let's lose our entire scouting network because again we don't know what we're doing! Let's employ a football Agent to advise us! Good grief - they're an absolute embarassment to themselves!

3. Excellent. Good to see Venkys reward abject failure. Everyone will be delighted.

Finally - when are they coming back over? Everyone's dying to see them. The football's crap though. That's their fault.

One question for you. Are they aware that they (and kean) are absolutely despised by the fans? I mean they must be. Again, no one in the world is this stupid are they? (I get the feeling you're about to tell me they are).

Ok. All answers are just my opinion. If I don't answer something, it's because I simply don't know, and my spreading more rumours won't help.

1. He isn't

4. I guess the money will be spent according to what league we'll be playing in next year.

5. Not true. I'm informed that the next sponsor is a telecommunications company.

6. They have a new super agent friend? This is news to me (Along with anything regarding him/her).

7. The whole PR situation at the moment is as perplexing to everybody here (Outside the family) as it is over there. Why is a PR company sticking up for Kean - Why wouldn't they - Surely it's their job?

8. I don't speak for the company (As I've said many times) but surely it's a case of either everybody gets searched, or nobody does.

BRB. Will finish this later.

MG thanks for answering so far, but raises more questions

2&3. So it is true Kean is unsackable , could you answer why? what does he or his associates know?

5. Is this dependant on the club retaining it's premiership status, is it a UK company and of what size?

6. Pinhas "Pini" Zahavi

7.I found this answer stange, so the company charged with public relations for Blackburn Rovers is really charged with protecting Steve Kean regardless of it creating bad PR for Venky's, the club and its supporters? what exactly does Kean and his associates have on the Rao's for them to allow themselves to be discredited to save Kean?

8.Appreciate you do not speak for the company but in the UK there are strong Child Protection laws. This is astonishing if the club and Venky's as a company condones this kind of action.

Bob...I think within this world then they are hated to another level....does your regular fan dispise them so much or do they just see it as a consequence of being a relatively small club....we've had a good run and we start again. Do they see the underhandedness being suggested? Do they care? Have they got the time or inclination to care? I dunno.

Bob...I think within this world then they are hated to another level....does your regular fan dispise them so much or do they just see it as a consequence of being a relatively small club....we've had a good run and we start again. Do they see the underhandedness being suggested? Do they care? Have they got the time or inclination to care? I dunno.

It's a good question, I know what you're saying. However I don't know anyone who isn't sick to the back teeth of them. I know of many who won't be going next year as they can't take the lies and bull anymore. These aren't relatively "new fans" these are supporters who have gone for years (e.g. a friends Dad - 60 years). He wouldn't know BRFCS if he fell over it.

We have had a good run, we will start again. But what do we have to build on with Venkys running the club? Where's the foundations? The expertise? The people who we can trust to make sensible decisions for the greater good?

No, they're hated.

Archived