BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Hotspur vs. Blackburn Rovers

The best bit of that Kean post is 'it's not like the carved us open time after time'

We should have been 4 down at half time. They hit the woodwork 3 times and Lennon missed a sitter.

It's staggering, how can anyone say stuff like that with a straight face?

I really hope he's not here next season. But I expect he'll be here for a while yet.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully the pundits will turn on him more. Bit late in the day but I'd like one of them to at least admit that the protesting fans had a case.

The gobshyte Adrian Durham actually said as much whilst lambasting the Rovers performance at Spurs and saying we deserve to be relegated. No direct quote butb words to the effect "the Blackburn fans got a lot of criticism from some sources this season for their criticism of the manager. It looks like they were right but it seems their critics have all gone quiet today"

Well thanks Adrian but you are too ###### late cock!

It's staggering, how can anyone say stuff like that with a straight face?

I really hope he's not here next season. But I expect he'll be here for a while yet.

Might actually be good. Now that Bullshit Man has been exposed and we are out of the Prem it'll be open season on him. Like shooting fish in a barrell. He and his bosses will become the laughing stock of English football.

Freeze at 0.04 to see the make-up covered bruise round the right eye.

Yes it's definitely there. Can't confirm who the player was who gave him a thump, but according to an ex-player who was there it definitely happened.

The best bit of that Kean post is 'it's not like the carved us open time after time'

We should have been 4 down at half time. They hit the woodwork 3 times and Lennon missed a sitter.

I noticed our woodwork shaking even if Kean didn't. 4-0 at half-time would have been a fairer reflection on the game. 6-0 at full time.

Archived