BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Hotspur vs. Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This bald nugget has never once accepted any blame, always an excuse.He's just a devious lying turd.

Well according to him, he got the formation and tactics right. It was poor passing by the players that lost us that game. He's never done anything wrong, ever - including drunk driving, whle speeding and on the phone.

How does he not get more stick from the press after press conferences like that? None of his answers were actually answers, just really poor excuses that sometimes made no logical sense.

Just like the backstabbing claims when he first took over, he seems to weasel out of it and never answers the question properly.

He is a first class prick and it is so cruel that we have to endure him as manager along with his constant verbal bullshit.

I actually enjoyed listening to Glenn Hoddle for once post match yesterday, literally questioning what the ###### knobcheese was doing with his substitutions.

Ray Wilkins even hit the nail on the head - 11 fouls!? 0 Yellow cards?! Is this really a team "fighting" to stay up?

Could do with fight somewhere other than "in wor bellies" cos I now think you're mixing that up with a bit of indigestion Stevie boy!!

If I hear the following four words again I will go insane: 'Old Trafford, Anfield and Goodison'.

All of which will be meaningless in the final reckoning. Two of these results were draws for f**k sake. Big deal. Crowing about drawing with opponents who play in the same league as you is like celebrating when your kid wins a prize for taking part.

His desperate clinging to three measly results (admirable win at Mould Trafford notwithstanding) grows increasingly pathetic and small-time by the hour. There are managers in the lower leagues who don't bang on about that time they beat Liverpool in the Cup as much as this idiot.

1st time i've been able to face this thread. Life is gloomy enough. I can't read back through page after page of the deserved criticsm.

I just wanted to add my bit. What hurt me most is i didn't see any of the players b0ll0cking each other. They've given up. Every miss placed pass Formica or Pedersen made should have been lambasted. But instead nothing. No consequence. No condemnation. If anyone doubted the certainty of relegation before Sunday, they will surely realise its inevitable now.

Good night Premier League. I'd like to think you'll miss us, but you almost certainly will not.

Post match press conference.

Interesting to hear what the journos actually ask;

Well at least we know who to blame for relegation, Coco? - don't be silly! W4ankys? - Oh, no no no!

Andre Marriner! You complete ar$ehole! How could you!? and and and, Andy? You were there! You saw it didn't you? Yeah , see told you Andy saw it, wasn't me!

He stabbed Sam in the back - wasn't me!

He was caught drink driving - Wasn't me!

they even caught him on camera - Wasn't me!

and we're keeping Samba - Wasn't me!

Why would we believe him when he said that it wasn't me

All the press were fooled but he can't bull$hit me.

(feel free to add a few more lyrics - tune of "It wasn't me - by Shaggy" if you're wondering - oh how that song could've been written for him!)

:rover: why did the journo,s not ask him was he on a bounus to take us down.and will the samites please remenber the big fat walrus wanted to leave the club in the summer before he was sacked,and he would never have signed a new contract under venkys,simples :wacko::brfcsmilie:

watched the video of his post match press conference above, personally he looks like a man on the edge, and i hope its because he knows he will be gone when the club is relegated (wishful thinking).

my thoughts on the press conference:

- ANY football manager who actually knows what they are doing (so thats most other managers compared to our Steve) would simply not stand for shirt swapping at half time. man management is extremely important at all times, especially now, and it clearly shows just how much certain players lack respect towards their manager, and understandably. Obviously i'm not impressed with Givet swapping shirts at half time, but its also because he clearly doesn't respect his manager. The answer of 'i dunno' and shrugging his shoulders is that of a boy who has just misbehaved - not inspiring in the slightest!

- trying to pin the blame of the last 6 defeats from 7 on one penalty decision that went against us. Granted, playing Bolton at that particular time was not ideal, but I have a feeling that if that had been the first game of the season he would still be using it as an excuse.

- don't get where this portrayal of him doing a good presser comes from, he looks completely stumped by most answers and just comes out with so much absolute tosh that barely makes any sense that I can only imagine that most people just zone out as soon as he opens his gob.

- one thing i was happy about is that the guys asking the questions seemed to have a tone of 'you don't know what your doing' to their questions. could it be that the media have finally caught on to the reality that kean is a crazy person??

watched the video of his post match press conference above, personally he looks like a man on the edge, and i hope its because he knows he will be gone when the club is relegated (wishful thinking).

my thoughts on the press conference:

- trying to pin the blame of the last 6 defeats from 7 on one penalty decision that went against us. Granted, playing Bolton at that particular time was not ideal, but I have a feeling that if that had been the first game of the season he would still be using it as an excuse.

Agreed--how could one not-given penalty cause us to lose 5 in a row? There are scores of bad decisions over a season-----look at Wigan's luck against Chelsea. Hasn't stopped them forging ahead.

Kean is an utter embarrassment and has made us a laughing stock.

Archived