BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Hotspur vs. Blackburn Rovers

By the way, how's that pre-season prediction of yours about Sam getting automatic promotion with West Ham working out for you and your Dudley Messiah? :-D

Looks like he'll have to do the hard way via the play-offs like that other crap manager, Kenny Dalglish.

In my humble opinion there is every chance Allardyce would have walked when faced with the odious conditions Steve Kean has so happily embraced.

I agree.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like he'll have to do the hard way via the play-offs like that other crap manager, Kenny Dalglish.

I agree.

West Ham fans have been savage towards him. Remember how the fans can dictate player performances like the media say about us

In my humble opinion there is every chance Allardyce would have walked when faced with the odious conditions Steve Kean has so happily embraced.

He was pimping himself around the Middle-East in the summer before Venky's were ever in the picture so he wouldn't have needed much of a push IMO.

I have to admit after watching that dross our fate is sealed and for the clown to take the positives out of 0 attempts & 0 shots on target is a disgrace the sooner this clown & loons from Pune are gone the better and they can take Dann with them & Cryer is right total disgrace taking Vucevic with them to London and he doesn't even make the bench he looked perfectly well to me chewing gum with his team mates twiddling his thumbs!. How Rochina never gets a chance is beyond me I just hope someone lands a knockout blow on coco after that insipid display step forward Vucevic.

If Venky's had appointed any half-decent actual manager we would not be relegated. Did they need to sack Sam? No. Was he the only manager with a chance of keeping us up? No.

Ultimately the worst decision in all this is the Trust snatching the hands off the first half-credible buyer.

By the way, how's that pre-season prediction of yours about Sam getting automatic promotion with West Ham working out for you and your Dudley Messiah? :-D

Poitnless trying to explain to the dinosaur, If you did'nt like Sam you were as much to blame as Venkys, guess what Jim there were possibly hundreds of people they could have replcaed Sam with that could have kept us up, did the owners pick them? no...did fans that did'nt like Sam pick Kean?....no.

It's always nice to have someone to blame so you can get a response but i'm afraid your barking up the wrong tree and the real culprits wont answer you nor care.

Move on, every person at the ground that could be blamed has gone or does'nt care, you saw last week the majority of Ewood stand together in a chant, I suggest you do the same and stop looking at fans that did'nt like Sams kind of football, either that or go join a West Ham messageboard and wind them up.

"In my humble opinion there is every chance Allardyce would have walked when faced with the odious conditions Steve Kean has so happily embraced."

Lets be honest Kean only goes on his jaunts to India so that he can re-enforce his personal relationship with the owners in person.Thats why they won`t get rid,he has weasled his way in as a family friend.I`ll bet he volunteers to fly over every month.

If you think about how many players Kean has brought in (11 I think it is)Imagine what Sam could have done adding 3-4 players to our old squad.

So now we're just waiting for Kean to spin the "steve kean for England"-chants to his to his own advantage. "Even the opposing fans like me, they even suggest me for the England job". He could do it

If he did do that it would be of absolutely no suprise to anyone, even members of the press :mellow:

Did you know the budget at the time they took over the club?

No but in view of subsequent events it's obvious they've been trying to run the club on the cheap.

Now what about those "hundreds" of managers capable of keeping Rovers in the PL on a restricted budget like the previous boss ?

'Flight of the Phoenix' 1965 Sky HD 311, fantastic with the best actor of all time James Stewart

No way. Robert de Nero is yer man. Or Alan Pachino. Top actors. Different gwavy AS. Stewart was OK but just missed out on the good scripts, before his time, not his fault though obviously.

Did anyone watch One Flew Ove The Cuckoos Nest last week? What a good film that is. Up there with Goodfellas that one. I like Pulp Fiction as well, but that's just me. As for Resevoir Dogs. It's OK, but no classic.

Shaun of the Dead is a favourite as well by the way. Anyway, I digress.

That was ###### again today wasn't it? Hardly worth commenting on.

See you at Wigan Keano.

Lets see what the motd2 can say to defend it. Or will they brush it under the Carpet

Pulis is another cretin who reckons Coco has done a great job, additionally Harry boy again with the "despite all he's had to put up with he's done 'triffic", MOTD2 pukesville tonight.

No but in view of subsequent events it's obvious they've been trying to run the club on the cheap.

Now what about those "hundreds" of managers capable of keeping Rovers in the PL on a restricted budget like the previous boss ?

You had no subsequent events when they took over or knowledge to their financial power, I am talking when they sacked Sam not what we know now.

If they had finacial power and unrestricted spending is there managers that could have done the job? yes there is and to deny that is just silly.

Money is power and unfortunately we have now found out that our owners have none (or any they are willing to spend on their toy)

No way. Robert de Nero is yer man. Or Alan Pachino. Top actors. Different gwavy AS. Stewart was OK but just missed out on the good scripts, before his time, not his fault though obviously.

Did anyone watch One Flew Ove The Cuckoos Nest last week? What a good film that is. Up there with Goodfellas that one. I like Pulp Fiction as well, but that's just me. As for Resevoir Dogs. It's OK, but no classic.

Shaun of the Dead is a favourite as well by the way. Anyway, I digress.

That was ###### again today wasn't it? Hardly worth commenting on.

See you at Wigan Keano.

Sorry Roberto, James Stewart all the way. De Niro yup but always De Niro, Pacino always growling, George Bailey for me

I may give up my self imposed exile from Ewood for the one game v Wigan just to join in the 90 minute demonstration.

I was just thinking exactly the same PB. It will be good to go back for one last time and bid a tearful farewell to Ewood Park and also to (hopefully) witness the most massive display of utter contempt for the Venkys and all their stooges in one trmendous outpouring of frustration and rage.

Archived