BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Hotspur vs. Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To denigrate Rob Coar is by implication denigrating Jack Walker.

Absolute rubbish, you’ve more spin than Alastair Campbell,

Rob Coar is in prime position to get answers to the difficult questions, yet he's been silent whilst the idiots have destroyed the asylum, how can you claim he's doing some good???

Don't follow that logic.

Venky's hired Kean and stood by him unconditionally as he plumbs new depths of incompetence. They're the ones who have sat back and allowed their "brilliant manager" to jeopardize the club's future. Kean's milking his five minutes and will continue to do so while these idiots believe he's anything resembling a football manager. He doesn't have the self-respect to do the honourable thing and resign, but if Venky's had any sense or concern for the club, that wouldn't even be an issue.

Of course, i agree with what you are saying, my point is they gave him the job, he is a disaster, he should have gone at the end of last season.. we all know that, Venkys haven't got a clue, kean tells them lie after lie after lie, it is also written on this forum from MG road venkys cant afford to sack him and replace him, to me that is also rubbish,he picks the team so take the flak, players should also take some flak, the lady on 606 tonight alluded to Dunny winking as he walked off, well if true so much for his commitment, again disgusting if true. i am just so ###### off along with many thousands of Rovers fans tonight, so if you don't get my drift well sorry.

Seriously, posters on this messageboard, did you really expect more than what you got today???

Am I the only one who expected the performance and result??

Stuff the relegation issue.

The sooner we can rid ourselves of these lying Indian owners the better. Then we can start to build again.

Absolutely, I saw the WBA & Swansea away games and the style of the game was the exact same as today! So no shock whatsoever to me. We are rotten throughout, top to bottom. If we had a new buyer tomorrow I'd say it would take multiple seasons to try and right the wrongs that have been going on at our once prestigious club.

can anyone translate this from tom finn?

'Can only think a 2-0 defeat to CL opponents is ok to owners. Never really bought into theory of a respectable defeat esp now'

Venkys are happy to lose to champions league teams, as long as its not a thumping. That's why we show zero ambition against Spuds, Man U, Citeh etc... Just happy to defend and keep the score low.

I refer you to the post at the top of this page. To denigrate Rob Coar is by implication denigrating Jack Walker.

I hate people who become irrational through a little adversity.

Plunging new depths, Gordon!

Denigrating by implication! ??? :lol: You are floundering for words, almost as badly as Kean!

Congratulations to you and all the other cretins on the entirely foreseeable outcome.

So you wanted Williams out (a much bigger loss than Allardyce) - guess that makes you an uber-cretin?

For the love of all that's holy - sacking Sam IS NOT the reason we are where we are today - replacing him with, and stubbornly sticking with (despite consistently bad results) someone as utterly inept as Kean IS.

You seem reasonably intelligent, so why are you and your little chum Drog finding this so hard to grasp??

So you wanted Williams out (a much bigger loss than Allardyce) - guess that makes you an uber-cretin?

For the love of all that's holy - sacking Sam IS NOT the reason we are where we are today - replacing him with, and stubbornly sticking with (despite consistently bad results) someone as utterly inept as Kean IS.

You seem reasonably intelligent, so why are you and your little chum Drog finding this so hard to grasp??

Welcome to the cretin in chief.

Sacking Sam is entirely the cause of our relegation. If he were still in post we would not be relegated.

You cannot be intelligent or you would understand this.

I can only imagine Mrs D's message board reader report to Madam tonoght:

"There was some unhappiness at the result but then they argued between themselves over the wisdom of Sam Allardyce and John Williams going from the club. Some were very pleased with the changes you made."

I'll finish this.

Rob Coar has been a Burnley ST holder in the past.

He is a cricket fan.

He wouldnt dare speak up for Rovers fans as he wants to stay a Director therefore keep his FA blazer.

I'll finish this.

Rob Coar has been a Burnley ST holder in the past.

He is a cricket fan.

He wouldnt dare speak up for Rovers fans as he wants to stay a Director therefore keep his FA blazer.

I've nothing against Burnley Bob to be honest, but I won't have anyone telling me he's doing some good at the club, because simply thats complete and utter bunkum.

Sacking Sam is entirely the cause of our relegation. If he were still in post we would not be relegated.

His sacking was not, in itself, the cause. If he'd been sacked and replaced with David Moyes (for example) we wouldn't be in the position we are now. We can all argue about Allardyce's footballing philosophy until next week but it was the decision to replace him with - and continue to support - an amateur no-mark like Kean that will see us relegated.

I don't know what to say about today's game, pathetic is the only thing that springs to mind.

Looking forward to giving Kean and Venky's both barrels for 90 minutes at the Wigan game, this could be the last time I let those c**** know what I think about them.

If Venky's had appointed any half-decent actual manager we would not be relegated. Did they need to sack Sam? No. Was he the only manager with a chance of keeping us up? No.

Ultimately the worst decision in all this is the Trust snatching the hands off the first half-credible buyer.

By the way, how's that pre-season prediction of yours about Sam getting automatic promotion with West Ham working out for you and your Dudley Messiah? :-D

His sacking was not, in itself, the cause. If he'd been sacked and replaced with David Moyes (for example) we wouldn't be in the position we are now. We can all argue about Allardyce's footballing philosophy until next week but it was the decision to replace him with - and continue to support - an amateur no-mark like Kean that will see us relegated.

Venky's spend as little as possible on Rovers so there were never going to replace Sam with anyone other than an "amateur no-mark". The irony is they wasted millions paying Sam off when all they had to do to keep expenditure down was to leave the existing management in place. They've also never heard of the old adage "if it ain't broke don't fix it" which is certainly applicable to the way Rovers was being run. I still maintain Sam's departure was the defining moment of our decline over the past 18 months.

Venky's spend as little as possible on Rovers so there were never going to replace Sam with anyone other than an "amateur no-mark". The irony is they wasted millions paying Sam off when all they had to do to keep expenditure down was to leave the existing management in place. They've also never heard of the old adage "if it ain't broke don't fix it" which is certainly applicable to the way Rovers was being run. I still maintain Sam's departure was the defining moment of our decline over the past 18 months.

In my humble opinion there is every chance Allardyce would have walked when faced with the odious conditions Steve Kean has so happily embraced.

Archived