BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Hotspur vs. Blackburn Rovers

Don't forget "we have had many momentous performances this season"...

The 'many' monumental performances that Kean has made up in his head, have been conjured from beating Man Utd and drawing to Liverpool. Conjured from earning 4 points... this man is insane. Why should we have to listen to this.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

any link to what the clown said after the game?

Just find a post match interview from one of our other defeats pal, basically the same answers despite the questions being totally different.

@TheRealSalgado: Not even an attempt. Friedel and Yak could have played cards

@TheRealSalgado: When you talk about explanation, I texted the owners back to December when everything happened and never got an answer back when they used

@TheRealSalgado: They used to text me every single day before that happens

Singing like a canary might have been a bit too strong but the sentiment is there

Illness within the family meant I couldn't get to White Hart Lane today and I'll also be unable to get to Chelsea. After watching the match on TV I can only say thank goodness I wasn't there today and am I glad I'm not going to be witnessing the last rites at Stamford Bridge. Apologies to anyone expecting my usual match report from these games.

We are going down with a whimper both on and off the field. The owners have abdicated all responsibility for the club whilst the manager is so far out of his depth it's untrue. The look on the faces of Ray Wilkins and Glenn Hoddle after Kean attempted to explain his tactics said it all. The players are simply going through the motions, something they have done all too often this season. Many of them know that they won't be here next season and that their agents will, no doubt, have already lined up moves knowing that Desai and the Brothers Grimm will only be too happy to get their grotty little hands on any transfer fees.

To play 90 minutes of "a must win match" without actually getting a shot on goal says it all really. Kean and the players all know that the game is up and that relegation is a mere formality now. Goodbye Old Trafford and hello Ashton Gate. Desai and the Brothers Grimm have completely destroyed the club within eighteen months and proved for all their world to see what an inept bunch of spoilt brats this family really is. Unfortunately, one can't see any end in sight. Noboby is going to spend serious money on buying a Championship club, particularly one with a threadbare squad like we have.

Today was another in a long line of inept performances that we have had to endure this season. The bottom line is that performances like today merely underline the fact that the Rovers deserve to go down. While Wigan have shown bottle, the Rovers have simply waved the white flag and given up their Premier League status with a whimper.

That was the most inept performance I remember. No passion whatsoever! I thought the City game was bad, but this was non-league level. To think a win was almost essential for our survival. No words can accurately reflect my total dissapointment at that appology of a team. Nobody can be spared criticism in that team. Nobody can be sigled out as being worse than any other player. They were all sh!t. I feel sick I'm that annoyed. No shots on goal, no bookings, one corner, what a feckin joke.

The sky team were pretty good for once, what was the gameplan?

IMO, Yak clearly isn't fit.

I've been flagging since the Swansea match that patella tendonitis is a very, very painful injury and it's a lengthy rehab..

I didn't know he had that. Take it from me, it hurts like hell - I had it for two years and it was like someone sticking a red hot knife into the bottom of your kneecap. It took a lot of physio and ultrasound to clear it up.

Very very strange that was.

It must have been a clarrot taking the mick

Trev from Preston. I think it was an attempted p1ss take by someone who isn't very good at it and not very funny either. Tosser alert should have kicked in with the BeeB much sooner. Alan Green stupidly thought the pratt was genuine.

Illness within the family meant I couldn't get to White Hart Lane today and I'll also be unable to get to Chelsea. After watching the match on TV I can only say thank goodness I wasn't there today and am I glad I'm not going to be witnessing the last rites at Stamford Bridge. Apologies to anyone expecting my usual match report from these games.

We are going down with a whimper both on and off the field. The owners have abdicated all responsibility for the club whilst the manager is so far out of his depth it's untrue. The look on the faces of Ray Wilkins and Glenn Hoddle after Kean attempted to explain his tactics said it all. The players are simply going through the motions, something they have done all too often this season. Many of them know that they won't be here next season and that their agents will, no doubt, have already lined up moves knowing that Desai and the Brothers Grimm will only be too happy to get their grotty little hands on any transfer fees.

To play 90 minutes of "a must win match" without actually getting a shot on goal says it all really. Kean and the players all know that the game is up and that relegation is a mere formality now. Goodbye Old Trafford and hello Ashton Gate. Desai and the Brothers Grimm have completely destroyed the club within eighteen months and proved for all their world to see what an inept bunch of spoilt brats this family really is. Unfortunately, one can't see any end in sight. Noboby is going to spend serious money on buying a Championship club, particularly one with a threadbare squad like we have.

Today was another in a long line of inept performances that we have had to endure this season. The bottom line is that performances like today merely underline the fact that the Rovers deserve to go down. While Wigan have shown bottle, the Rovers have simply waved the white flag and given up their Premier League status with a whimper.

Today made my mind up - no ST for me next season - as you say no fight, no shots - about as an insipid performance as you could wish for. Though the players have to take some responsibility - they were obviously working to orders - so the buck stops with one person. Never thought I would say this - but for the final two matches we would be better sacking Kean and putting Salgado in charge - at least the players would show a little passion.

P.S. Kean & Venkys deserve relegation - the players I think would have been just about good enough to stay up (without Kean) - but the fans don't deserve this.

More Salgado quotes; http://twitter.com/#!/therealsalgado

"frozen out and I didn't want to be a trouble for my teammates getting to Ewood and creating a strange atmosphere.

You know the worst, after 2 and a half amazing years I was ready along my family to stay more years to help the lads out to build a team

A team for the future."

"Such a beautiful club. Dumped"

:(

On the players, today. they can't be blamed for a lack of effort etc.. 1 look at how they were set up shows you!

ITS KEAN! :angry:

Trev from Preston. I think it was an attempted p1ss take by someone who isn't very good at it and not very funny either. Tosser alert should have kicked in with the BeeB much sooner. Alan Green stupidly thought the pratt was genuine.

Several Rovers fans on here thought he was genuine. Check the thread.

We dont deserve for this to go down to the last day. Just for the humiliation of it happening on live TV, I hope we go down against Wigan. Venkys and Kean need to be shamed.

Archived