BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Hotspur vs. Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOING TO STOP WATCHING NOW. GUTLESS PATHETIC PERFORMANCE!!! WE HAD TO GET SOMETHING HERE WE DIDNT EVEN TRY SHOWED NO PASSION, BUT THE MOST OBVIOUS THING WAS THE FACT THEY DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING.

SO THANKS KEAN THANKS VENKYS THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU ###### IDIOTS!

I watched that with two supporters of other teams. All three of us agreed that it was a very strange game of football "there's something not right here" was the consensus. Today confirmed it for me (I was convinced anyway); things are odd. They basically killed time for ninety minutes; awaiting the final whistle on a defeat.

I may give up my self imposed exile from Ewood for the one game v Wigan just to join in the 90 minute demonstration.

You know what to do....worked well in the 1970s before the fences went up.

• Backroom

"We have done our work and have decided how we want to go about the game tactically and a couple of things we can exploit in certain areas of the pitch against Tottenham," said Steve Kean.

Archived