BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Hotspur vs. Blackburn Rovers

Next Monday - everyone bring banners, let's blast them all - Venkys, Kean and players - for 90 minutes non-stop.

No idea, ambition, guts, passion ..... nothing. Disgrace to the shirts and to the proud name of Blackburn Rovers - all of them.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ready made excuse for Kean. Beaten by a world class strike. Bullsh!t bingo on the cards

"At 1-0 we thought we were still in it, as we're a team that always scores goals. That's why I took my main goalscorer off. But in the end we were beaten by a world-class strike. So we'll just dust weselves off and move onto the next games. If only we had more fixtures, we could probably stay up."

"At 1-0 we thought we were still in it, as we're a team that always scores goals. That's why I took my main goalscorer off. But in the end we were beaten by a world-class strike. So we'll just dust weselves off and move onto the next games. If only we had more fixtures, we could probably stay up."

you've played this game before

Even Radio Rovers are slagging Kean off now. When Pravda slates Stalin, you know there is trouble down t'mill..

No! I not having that FLB, radio rovers stagging of the manager :lol:

It's embarrassing, you can actually hear the Spuds fans jeering whenever we get possession, or Olsson 2 runs INTO another player yet again, or Pedersen attempts a "long throw".

We are officially the laughing stock of the league. At least Wolves players are having a laugh, Johnson was mad for it a few weeks ago! Instead our players have a couple of ales and look groggy and uninterested.

And he'll say it with that nice cheeky grin of his.

Archived