BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Hotspur vs. Blackburn Rovers

I'm going to spend this week finding an old bedsheet upon which to adorn something suitably insulting about Venky's or Kean for the Wigan game once I decide who I dislike the most. I suggest everyone do the same.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We have done our work and have decided how we want to go about the game tactically and a couple of things we can exploit in certain areas of the pitch against Tottenham," said Steve Kean.

Laugh or cry.... you choose.

Spurs played with us, they could have won by 8, laclustre, no shots at all, no life, no hope and no manager, for a team in our position to play likje that, in my opinion, we should seriously start looking at betting trends, something is seriously wrong!!

This football club and its owners, again in my opinion, is totally corrupt!!

even spuds fans were bored stiff by the end, how can we be so hopelessly useless we don't even have one shot off target?? even a non league side would have achieved that!

that's it we're done, my only wish now is that wankys lose all the money they invested in brfc tho that will never happen I know at least it would make me sleep a little easier

never seen such a rubbish game for a team fighting for survival in the league, Wigan are gonna rip us a new one

I watched that with two supporters of other teams. All three of us agreed that it was a very strange game of football "there's something not right here" was the consensus. Today confirmed it for me (I was convinced anyway); things are odd. They basically killed time for ninety minutes; awaiting the final whistle on a defeat.

Yes - that's how it came across for me too. Not for the first time this season.

I'm glad we went all out to try and secure our Premier League status with a brave and gutsy display......not. What an absolute embarrassment.

Fair play to Gary Neville for repeatedly criticising the setup on Sky. yet another epic chapter in the Steve Kean "how to (mis)manage" manual.

I watched that with two supporters of other teams. All three of us agreed that it was a very strange game of football "there's something not right here" was the consensus. Today confirmed it for me (I was convinced anyway); things are odd. They basically killed time for ninety minutes; awaiting the final whistle on a defeat.

Maybe now we have been exposed to a national audience people will finally get what we are all about and why this state of affairs is simply unacceptable.Wake up to the fact that was what we really are.Our last 4 away games have been exactly the same ie gutless , spineless, clueless imposters of a team run by a total numpty and owned by morons. Please now all those commentators tell us exactly why you think our manager has ''done a terrific job with such dignity''.

It is a truly horrific destruction of a club.

Team fighting for its existence has no shots on target and sets yet another record .

Venkys -for god's sake just feck off out of our town and our club you lying bunch of chicken plucking fraudsters!!

Archived