BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Hotspur vs. Blackburn Rovers

Will the happy-clappers have the balls to unleash hell at the next match while we're not technically relegated?

Thankfully, we had fans that went against the protesters, that supported the manager until the end, and shouted down protesters or threatened them verbally or physically. The likes of Ewood Spark and the rest can enjoy what has happened since, after the protests died down due to a lack of unity. They played their part. Congratulations to those that were not "tremblers".

Final shot tally: Tottenham 19-0 Blackburn.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worked out keans tactics set up to lose but not to lose heavily thus why he always says we have never been hammred and the press say we had best chance of staying up. today just proved that

Pedersen laughing and joking with Brad at the end of the game, nobody cares at all but the fans.

And there is the rub. That is the reality that ALL fans of EVERY club have to accept. The only loyalty in Prem football is to be found in the stands. Once they do they house of cards will come crashing dowqn.

Good summary by Hoddle and Wilkins. The players had no idea what they were doing and I doubt they have even worked on that "formation". I really think Kean tried to copy Wigan. That is one disgusting man

Could tell Wilkins & Hoddle really wanted to speak their minds there.

Seriously who has Kean caught doing something to have this much 'power' over the press?

Awful performance...if you can even call it that.

Could tell Wilkins & Hoddle really wanted to speak their minds there.

Seriously who has Kean caught doing something to have this much 'power' over the press?

Awful performance...if you can even call it that.

Bugger. West Brom didn't have a shot on or off target in 2004. Still, at least Steve broke an 8 year old record.

actually it happened in 2008 or 09, when sunderland achieved it aswell. Dont know which english channel it was, but curbishely was in the studio and they mentioned it there.

If he says anything else than "I plan on gutting myself before next match" I will not be satisfied.

A man of real integrity would apologize first to the fans that had traveled to see that, then to all Blackburn Rovers for the disaster that is this season. He should then resign.

But then if he had any integrity he would have resigned after the Bolton game.

"we were better in the second half"

"we kept the ball better" (it was 29% in both halves)

"our passing was loose which had a big bearing on not getting more chances" - how about ANY chances you cock

"our shape was ok" - laughable

"we keep going we keep chasing"

"we've had monumental results this season including back to back clean sheets" - WOAH STOP THE CLOCKS, COULD YOU DREAM 2 CLEAN SHEETS ONE AFTER THE OTHER

"we will take the positives from the game" - like?

More rubbish.

Archived