BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Hotspur vs. Blackburn Rovers

I don't think Bob Coar would do himself or the club any favours by going toe to toe and bawling down the Slumdogs. They'd just force him out like everyone else and then there would be no one on the inside at all.

And what has he done from the inside?

He's there to keep hold of his FA blazer.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Bob Coar would do himself or the club any favours by going toe to toe and bawling down the Slumdogs. They'd just force him out like everyone else and then there would be no one on the inside at all.

Protecting his salary/perks no doubt, I'm with CLB, you should stop making excuses for him gordon he's done bugger up until now ;)

it dosnt look like anyones on the inside to me, tell me what is he doing for us ? the fans.:angry:

Lashing out blindly is an unfortunate but normal reaction when in our situation isn't it? Lets all look for a scapegoat should we? Rem Dusan Popov hardly involved himself in the D Day landings did he?

DISGUSTED AT THE LACK OF PASSION,WILL TO WIN,IDEAS AND NO SHOTS....

THIS NEEDS INVESTIGATING BECAUSE IT SMELLS OF MATCH FIXING .

IM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW.###### FROM INDIA .....

ARE YOU PROUD?

In my opinion, the whole episode smells of corruption and fixing, as I have mentioned before, Asia are renowned for match fixing!

im amazed someone hasnt beat the living ######, out of this ###### scumbag.

Looks like someone has given him a good poke.

Nelsen and Salgado should have been appointed caretaker managers before Christmas and the poisonous little turd potted. He had his own hidden agenda when getting rid of them - he knew they were the only players capable of taking over from him. That, for me was our only chance of survival.

+1

We would have had 10x the fight in the squad if Salgado and Nelsen were in charge, and likely survived relegation. They have brains, spine and class, three things Kean utterly lacks.

Oh, and **** **f people like Rob Coar, spineless ***kers.

+1

An inside man who has managed to achieve what, exactly?

Hey Roversider - hope to see you leading those protests in the JW v Wigan !!!!

Worst of this is the bald tw--t has now broken another record, no shot at goal in 90 minutes, not since WBA in 2004 has this happened, and did you hear his presser after the match unreal,all i ask is that every Rovers fan lets the dick know exactly what we think of him for the whole match against Wigan.

To me this is not Venkys doing although they are the main reason where we are today, this is Keans doing and has been for months, anyone with any managerial sense would have got this bunch at least playing with passion, Ray Wilkins was correct in his post match comments, I have now decided without question not to renew my season ticket, the whole team lacked any passion for Blackburn Rovers and the fans, so why the f should I.

Classic Coco, he views the defeat as a positive as it focusses the minds on the need to win the next 2 games. What a tube. Every time, which has been most games this season, we have played anything but 4-4-2 we have been terrible and yet he just won't learn, what a tube. If we don't get shot of him this summer it will be the same story next year apart from we'll be getting stuffed by Crystal Palace instead of Spurs.

Wonder who advised Venky's to keep him on in his position, who would it benefit having a FA Committee member onside? Surely Venky's knew nothing of this club other than what they were advised.

Surely a "lifelong Rovers supporter" would be happier with a well run club rather than clinging to an old boys Fa tie wouldn't they?

To me this is not Venkys doing although they are the main reason where we are today, this is Keans doing and has been for months, anyone with any managerial sense would have got this bunch at least playing with passion, Ray Wilkins was correct in his post match comments, I have now decided without question not to renew my season ticket, the whole team lacked any passion for Blackburn Rovers and the fans, so why the f should I.

Don't follow that logic.

Venky's hired Kean and stood by him unconditionally as he plumbs new depths of incompetence. They're the ones who have sat back and allowed their "brilliant manager" to jeopardize the club's future. Kean's milking his five minutes and will continue to do so while these idiots believe he's anything resembling a football manager. He doesn't have the self-respect to do the honourable thing and resign, but if Venky's had any sense or concern for the club, that wouldn't even be an issue.

Lashing out blindly is an unfortunate but normal reaction when in our situation isn't it?

Telling us Rob Coar "Is our man on the inside" insults everyone’s intelligence, its almost as bad as Jim wanting John Williams run out of the club :wacko:

Given the distinct lack of effort on show today, all traveling fans should echo the season's earlier effort and contact the club forthwith to demand a refund, using Wigan's gesture of a few years ago as a precedent.

Fat chance of that - many of us contacted them after we 'forfeited' the Cardiff game and got a pathetic response back about Kean didnt mean what he said and that everyone was pulling together to move up the table.

Telling us Rob Coar "Is our man on the inside" insults everyone’s intelligence, its almost as bad as Jim wanting John Williams run out of the club :wacko:

I worked with someone very close to him, and

take it from me... Robert Coar knows nothing about football. He isn't even a proper football fan! The only interest he has in Rovers is the interest to benefit Robert Coar!

OK build your gallows then Gav. You obviously need a scapegoat to function properly.

Odd though I don't rem Coar repeatedly shouting for Allaryce to be sacked. Maybe you and your mates on the Blackburn end should look in a mirror if you want to apportion some blame. The Fat Controller used you lot as condoms to shaft Allardyce and protect himself.

Well can I say that for the first time in 50 seasons I'm ashamed of the club and everything about it. That was an all time low. If I was a player I'd want to lie down in a darkened room, never mind swapping shirts. If I'd have played with that lack of effort, ever in my life, I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. As I kid I remember getting drawn against Bolton Wanderers colts team in some local cup. They arrived in a team coach,matching tracksuits, the lot, We travelled to away games on the corporation bus. We got beat 16-2,totally out classed, but I'll tell you something- we gave it more of a go than the spineless illegitimates out there today.

It was like we were playing a pre-season friendly not the game of our lives. If they've given up before hand why don't they say and save the real heroes who went down to Spurs the expense of a wasted journey. We lacked everything that wins you football matches, a game plan, a team shape, spirit, tenacity, workrate, determination, willingness to play for each other. You name it ,it was missing. We were a rabble not a team. We didn't even have a proper method of getting the ball to the other end of the pitch !

I'm still in a state of shock at what I saw today, that was abysmal.

Blackburn Rovers, the club that died of shame !

As for the manager ! I'll leave it to Bob Dylan again.

But when the shadowy sun sets on the clown

Who took Rovers down

He'll see by his grave

On the stone that remains

Carved next to his name

His epitaph plain :

Only a pawn in their game.

OK build your gallows then Gav. You obviously need a scapegoat to function properly.

Odd though I don't rem Coar repeatedly shouting for Allaryce to be sacked. Maybe you and your mates on the Blackburn end should look in a mirror if you want to apportion some blame. The Fat Controller used you lot as condoms to shaft Allardyce and protect himself.

I don't sit on the Blackburn end..... and you sticking up for Coar shows you know nothing more than how to beg the odd free ticket, probably from the man himself :blush:

Telling us Rob Coar "Is our man on the inside" insults everyone's intelligence, its almost as bad as Jim wanting John Williams run out of the club :wacko:

I explained why I changed my mind .

Now remind us why you were going to hand back your season tickets under Sam, give up supporting Rovers and supported Kean and Venky's.

Berk

I worked with someone very close to him, and

take it from me... Robert Coar knows nothing about football. He isn't even a proper football fan! The only interest he has in Rovers is the interest to benefit Robert Coar!

Coar might not be the most dynamic but Jack Walker installed him as Chairman. He was Chairman for a decade. What does that tell us about the value of your opinion?

Today was a sad day for our club. We are rotten to the core.

No effort from the players and the supporters have given up (myself included.

For me this team is worse than the Brian Kidd team that was relegated - at least they fought.

Archived