BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Hotspur vs. Blackburn Rovers

If only that so called Rovers fan who had spiked his drink and done us all a favour and used poision instead!!! Sad, sad day. Mr Kean you are one horrible piece of sh*t. Thirty-five years of supporting Rovers and now this. :-(

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh the players can't be blamed for lack of effort?

Of course they can

Apologies, I wasn't clear. I wasn't condoning a lack of effort.

Actually, I thought the players gave everything and I didnt feel there was a lack of effort. The way we were set up screwed us. The tactics were outrageous! :angry:

Seriously, posters on this messageboard, did you really expect more than what you got today???

Am I the only one who expected the performance and result??

Stuff the relegation issue.

The sooner we can rid ourselves of these lying Indian owners the better. Then we can start to build again.

Seriously, posters on this messageboard, did you really expect more than what you got today???

The sooner we can rid ourselves of these lying Indian owners the better. Then we can start to build again.

Completely agree

Several Rovers fans on here thought he was genuine. Check the thread.

We dont deserve for this to go down to the last day. Just for the humiliation of it happening on live TV, I hope we go down against Wigan. Venkys and Kean need to be shamed.

we will be gone before we take the field against Wigan.Bolton play twice and QPR at home to Stoke. Still we are on a good run with 3 points out the last 21 and thats only because they are playing for the manager and we have a united dressing room.Just thinking about Bradley Orr in LET saying we have to thrive on the pressure-the players spout nearly as much sh1te as Coco.The club is a farce and maybe today other people got a peep inside and saw for themselves

of course there was a lack of effort, the fact that we never closed spurs down once

I've explored and noted rovers' lack of a pressing game and kean's midfield selections hundreds of times this season.

Today, how could they close spurs down! The midfield 3 was dragged all over the pitch! The tactics helped ensure we wouldnt get near them.

Nelsen and Salgado should have been appointed caretaker managers before Christmas last April and the poisonous little turd potted. He had his own hidden agenda when getting rid of them - he knew they were the only players capable of taking over from him. That, for me was our only chance of survival.

Corrected for you arbitro. ;)

I've explored and noted rovers' lack of a pressing game and kean's midfield selections hundreds of times this season.

Today, how could they close spurs down! The midfield 3 was dragged all over the pitch! The tactics helped ensure we wouldnt get near them.

3 v 4 in midfield was always going to be a ridiculous set up considering that three of these are Modric, Bale and Lennon. Absolutely suicidal tactics from the turd and once again he has shown how far out of his depth he really is. This time good football people like Wilkins, Hoddle and Neville were deriding him for this ineptitude.

Nelsen and Salgado should have been appointed caretaker managers before Christmas and the poisonous little turd potted. He had his own hidden agenda when getting rid of them - he knew they were the only players capable of taking over from him. That, for me was our only chance of survival.

i tweeted salgado this and he said thanks lol.

yes, i have a season ticket but they were allowed so much space, just because its a tactic doesnt mean the players cant make it difficult for the opposition by sticking a foot in, the amount of times that spurs players were allowed to go past four or five players at will today was embarrasing

Death by a thousand cuts.

We've just had cut number 999, the 1000th and final one will come in the next game.

I dread to think what the score will be at Chelsea. If they go easy on us, we may just keep it to 5 or 6.

**** **f Venky's and Steve Kean.

Oh, and **** **f people like Rob Coar, spineless ***kers.

• Moderation Lead

Absolute utter disgrace. Fighting for survival are we?

Would say it's the worst performance I've ever seen from us, but there's been so many this season alone to choose from, that would be a bit of a daft statement....

I expected the result but I can't say I expected such a display of ineptitude in respect of the tactics compounded by the impotence from the bench when changes clearly needed to be made to the plan.

Time to pledge on the BRSIT site.

http://www.brsit.co.uk/

Death by a thousand cuts.

We've just had cut number 999, the 1000th and final one will come in the next game.

I dread to think what the score will be at Chelsea. If they go easy on us, we may just keep it to 5 or 6.

**** **f Venky's and Steve Kean.

Compare that load of sh1te to someone like Harrison Hansen on Friday!

I don't think Bob Coar would do himself or the club any favours by going toe to toe and bawling down the Slumdogs. They'd just force him out like everyone else and then there would be no one on the inside at all.

I expected the result but I can't say I expected such a display of ineptitude in respect of the tactics compounded by the impotence from the bench when changes clearly needed to be made to the plan.

Time to pledge on the BRSIT site.

http://www.brsit.co.uk/

Hey Roversider - hope to see you leading those protests in the JW v Wigan !!!!

I don't think Bob Coar would do himself or the club any favours by going toe to toe and bawling down the Slumdogs. They'd just force him out like everyone else and then there would be no one on the inside at all.

it dosnt look like anyones on the inside to me, tell me what is he doing for us ? the fans.:angry:

Archived