BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Hotspur vs. Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh? We were doing fine thank you very much 'in the dying days'.

Steve Kean isn't fit to say his name.

As I said, I'm referring to the hoofball, low margin of error stuff. Also, I reckon the last few days of any tenure that ends in a sacking could be described as 'dying days'.

I honestly can't believe what I'm watching, Neville just summed it up wondering what our strategy was to win the game.

If by some miracle Spuds don't score anymore we haven't even looked like getting in their half let alone scoring two goals to win it, I can't even comprehend this anymore, it's like we're trying to get relegated as nothing else makes any sense.

While they may not be accountable, they are certainly hugely responsible.

The commentators seem surprised that we're so crap and underwhelming in spite of our position, as if the two things are completely unconnected.

Tactics, team selection, team motivation and team morale are all the manager's responsibility, Coco is totally inept in all these aspects, however the shower of ###### on the pitch need to contribute and they have failed miserably on almost every occasion this season and last, but the clown signed or re-signed almost all of these poor performers, so again he shoulders the blame, besides that he is a lying sack of dog turds and deserves all the grief he gets.

Archived